Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9GT-7an_0jM
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37866438
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow it's fucking nothing

Wow its a retard.

Wow it's fucking nothing

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

She doesn't even have 1/1000th the banter of Donald Trump. She atleast have the banter of a Canadian

this is the future if you vote Hillary. he'll be back in the Whitehouse abusing interns.

IF YOU'RE NOT WITH ME THEN YOU'RE MY ENEMY

*has
Godamn it

Wow its a retard.

>dangerous vision and behaviour of Trump supporters

As opposed to accusing Trump and his supporters of being Russian puppets without any evidence. Nothing dark or dangerous about that.

Wrong

How did you know?

It's literally nothing

JUST

fuck of spy

Actual communist rhetoric. Eerie.

Hello comrade

youtube.com/watch?v=9GT-7an_0jM

>I am so sick and tired of people looking at my criminal past instead of towards the future

TRUMP ABSOLUTELY BTFO

IM TIRED OF ALL THIS TRUTH!

I SEE SPY!

Holy crap her voice is the most annoying thing ever. I want her dead more than Soros.

>pic related

She really has her Depends in a knot.

I had the volume set as low as possible and i could only stand about 5 seconds.

Called it, nice job m8

It's awful watching these disgusting corrupt phonies try and act "fired up" in a pathetic imitation of what expressing emotion is. There is nothing more depressing and repulsive.

DONT LOOK AT MY PAST BEHAVIOR, ONLY LOOK AT DONALDS REEEEE

t. kgb

Her voice and smile feel fake to me

>Hillary is literally copying Trump's body language now

the guy with the sign is more likely a plant imo . . . then an actual heckler .

A tiny bit of me dies when I hear her speak.

>empty phrases
>crowd literally having an orgasm

That's because she's a sociopath. Emotions are a learned behavior for her rather than a natural reaction.

she has literally people supporting her
what the fuck

Can't handle the bantz
>tfw no comedian will able to give her bantz if she becomes POTUS because she can't handle them and will cry MUH SEKSIZZUM

How bout when Trump speaks?

Like anything is possible

Or they commit suicide by assassination.

Kek confirms

HAHA ITS OVER FOR HER

Why the fuck this image again?

Principle of Polarity

The Principle of Polarity embodies the idea that everything is dual, everything has two poles, and everything has its opposite.[6] All manifested things have two sides, two aspects, or two poles.[7] Everything "is" and "isn't" at the same time, all truths are but half truths and every truth is half false, there are two sides to everything, opposites are identical in nature, yet different in degree, extremes meet, and all paradoxes may be reconciled.[8]

Everyone knows that you can never see the Darkside of the moon on planet Earth.

Whoa, very bad temperament!

Centre
>Make America Eat Again
lol

that was planted by clinton

Everything about her is fake.

>I am so sick and tired of all this negativity!
>it's time to be more progressive!

I know women and niggers are retarded, but who are the other shitheads that buy this shit?

This

Imagine someone like that with the nuclear codes. Scary.

It sounds like dragging glass on a sidewalk jesus christ

>All those women shrieking

I don't believe for a second that that wasn't staged.

There are Clinton shills here like myself, but you have to be a mouthbreathing retard like Drumpf to think we're all paid.

Tell me, where can I sign up for this incredible opportunity to make money supporting the ONLY sane candidate in this race? Will they still pay me even as I call racist assholes every fucking name in the book, and remind them we are going to have sensible HATE SPEECH laws enforced in this country after Hillary appoints 4-5 liberal justices? Do I still make money when I beg right-wing pantshitters to follow through on even 1/10 of the stupid threats they make with their little popguns? America is waiting for another McVeigh so we have every excuse in the world to crackdown motherfucking HARD on the guntards.

No, neo-nazi trash, YOU created more HillShills than you will ever know. You did it by shouting down Democratic 4channers for years. You did it by calling us cucks, inflating this sick orange freak to a national stage, and supporting Putin's brutal dictatorship while he hacked off another piece of Ukraine.

Fuck you for being blind, heartless, and cruel. I am here to humiliate you while Hillary hits Drumpf so hard he goes down covered in his own racist vomit. I am here to remind me that you are fucking DONE after this defeat. We are going to make it so you never, ever get another chance to elevate a sadistic white power demagogue to this level again.

Beating Drumpf isn't enough for us. Not anymore. We are going to chase you like wolves while you hide under your "free speech" blankets and rip your fucking throats out.

We will not be satisfied until the alt-right is dead and gone. We will not stop until it's a crime to shit all over Muslim Americans. We will not quit until black people punch you in the face for laughing about their dead kids. We will never go away until Drumpf is locked up, has all his wealth confiscated by the IRS, and his stupid entitled kids are on food stamps.

Fuck you, Sup Forums, and your bloated orange god.

Anyone else see that boon in the crowd take the protestor's sign and start jumping around yelling and shaking?

Dude was a plant

mmmph mmmm!

This guy is so obviously a shill for hill.
>looks like a skinhead
>manlet
>jumping around like an autistic monkey at the end
yeah fucking right, how much did they have to pay him?

I thought that was the protester

The fuck is a 4channer?

Fuck it, let's identify him and prove he's a shill

Basically all the Loch Ness monsters of North America.

>I am sick
what did she mean by this?

you call that a shitpost?

I don't think your a paid a shill, i just think you're an idiot who is a disgrace to based Australia

Nice try Ivan

>dude was black

The same way they attack Trump about that crippled reporter, they should ding Hillary on calling a black protester dark and decisive.

>going forward into a brighter future
>into a brave new world

>Hillary is a criminal
>LE DRUMPF SUPPORTER NAZI! WOMEN!!!!!!!!!

She is so far up her own arse she genuinely thinks even the people at her rally don't think she's a fucking criminal.

>sane
>writing all that shit on in English on a Kazakstanian cryptography deciphering board

What the fuck are you doing man.

I thought the protestor was the one in the red cap looking around

Might be wrong, but it doesn't seem like he would start having a seizure as soon as someone pointed a camera at him

>Like anything is possible
This. And it is possible.

>decisive
>divisive*

Damn

Seriously though, send this to Trump's commercial people.

I fucking love aussie shitposts, you guys are 90% of the reason why I still come on Sup Forums desu

That's divisive?
Ad hominem arguments are literally are she does?

How the fuck can anyone be stupid enough to cheer for her statement? Isn't the entire idea of an election divisive?

This is easily the most infuriating thing I've seen in weeks. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Mysides.jpg

I agree with you, but way to feed the trolls, mah down-under-nigga

>bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37866438

Just read that cuck bullshit.

>oh no it's so sad she has to explain herself :(

kek i see it

>Now let's talk more about that Trump tape from 15 years ago

>Can't even raise voice without two cracks within thirty seconds
Low energy

How does she even know he was a Trump supporter?

Is this a new copypasta?

Feels like a plant. Her words were rehearsed.

I'll break yer jaw ye feckin yellow bellied tin pot pansy ass hooligan!

>Those beta as fuck numale Hillary supporters being too pussy to punch someone shitting on 'their guy' right in the middle of them

I like those digits

And if I had $20mil to burn I'd make an 1984esque commercial out of it
High budget too, one would almost be thinking it's coming out later. One of those sleeper blockbuster hits

good catch bong

It's painfully obvious. Nobody's coming to her meeting.
What you are seeing here are the same crisis actors you used to see crying on a shooting hoax scene presented to you by CNN and other shits.

Pretty much this. That alliteration was too planned for her, on the spot.

Wikileaks shows that everything about her is fake. Every smile, answer, and speech is determined for her by groups of people. There is nothing authentic about her.

We be dangerous visionaries n shieet!

i cant watch her due to how insufferably bad her voice bothers me.

can anyone give me some cliff notes?

Yay, we won! As an official CTR-endorsed board, Sup Forums can now celebrate.