Sup Forums writes a letter to Marvel (

hey fags, I'm gonna email a letter to every marvel comic that accepts fan mail. and you guys are gonna write it.
Rules: everyone types one word. I will then type it all into a letter and send it out. All I ask is that you guys try and have it make sense. here we go boys:

Dear Marvel,

FUCK

sincerely

C.O.

Nigger

And that's a wrap. Great letter, Sup Forums.

P.S.

Unbeatable Squirrel Girl is good

and holocaust never happened. Fuck those starving kids in Africa, I bet they have AIDS

Dan Slott needs to leave ASM and OMD must be undone. If you don't meet these demands your true love will never hold your hands.

>everyone types one word
No, fuck you, if you're going to write a letter to Marvel, make sure it fucking stings.

For example:

"Dear Marvel, the letter that follows is an honest opinion that i believe your editorial staff and writers should heavily consider, even if you scoff at its harshness.

Lets start it off by ripping the band-aid right off: You guys fucking suck, stop living in your little twitter huts surrounded only by the ones you have yet to block and actually expose yourself to the general opinions of the trash you regularly spit out onto the sunbaked sidewalk like a sickly bird who's too fucking brain dead to find its chicks.

No, this isnt knocking your diversity push, actually, thats something you should be god damn ashamed of, because anyone with half a brain can see you're using the pretense of social progression to shield against subpar writing, cheap hires you found on social media sites of uncertified "professionals" who wear their hamfisted political ideologies on their sleeve like a tattoo you thought was a good idea when you were 18. Where the fuck did nuance go? Subtlety? Do you remember back when analogies and symbolism were used to express ideas and thoughts in a manner that could speak to anyone through a comparable situation one might empathize with vs. their pre-concieved notions of the problems of reality? The X-Men were analogous to racial inequality, sexual inequality, not literally championing the rights of real groups of people who are discriminated against. Creative bankruptcy is the norm, cheap gimmicks are the norm, exploiting percieved boosts in sales from the most shallow reasoning is the norm, and you should feel ashamed. The editorial team doesnt do their fucking jobs, your writers suck, you have frankly laughable artist employed with actual professionals, and your constant inability to not make mistake after mistake after mistake is fucking embarrassing time and time again. You guys fucking suck. Grow up."

Also, nigger!

P.P.S.
Women can't write or into art.

>send this letter instead
I second this motion

what a terrible, terrible thread

i wish spider-man was still capable of hijacking shit threads

if you're out there spidey, we need you

Not hating on this, in fact i agree, but i'm sure they get stuff like this every day and just delete it.

I

Know

I

Know

I

Let

Andy

You

Anal

WE

Down

dEspAiR

SOME

I've

WUZ

Been

BODY

A

KANGZ

Fool

ONCE

To

N'

Myself

TOLD ME

Six more posts and the letter is final.

SHEEEEEEIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Dear Marvel,

Eat shit.

>Dear Marvel, I know, I let Andy, you, anal we down, despair some. I've wuz been body a Kangz fool once too. N' myself told me SHEEIITT.

FUCK.

Sincerely,
C.O. Nigger

P.S.
I know I know I let Andy. You anal...we down despair some. I've wuz been body. A kangz, fool. Once to N myself, "SHEEEEEEIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT."

>we made a black twitter post

Good job, Sup Forums