Star vs Livestreams

instagram.com/p/BaFCvWfgtHN/
>*ANNOUNCEMENT* #MarcoLive is COMING BACK!! And it's got a whole new look for Halloween!! If you loved the new stop motion #starvstheforcesofevil promo, wait til you see the Live Chat!
>There will be two! Monday Oct 23 and Monday Oct 30 at 4:30p pacific. Get your questions ready! I'm stoked!
/ourguy/ Adam will be doing two new in-character livestreams (with some new tech!) in the leadup to the return of Star Vs The Forces of Evil on November 6th.

>Promo
youtube.com/watch?v=xcp5eJWFrX4

Other urls found in this thread:

xcartx.com/2010-if-only-prologue.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When is Janna getting a livestream?

>LUDO'S NOT HERE RIGHT NOW
>BUT IF YOU'D LIKE, YOU CAN LEAVE A MESSAGE

Post your predictions
>Scent of a Hoodie
>After Marco goes home, Star only has one of his old used hoodies left in her collection and refuses to wash it

I'll give her a live stream, alright..

Explain

Savagely touching herself while thinking in Marco's body, leaving her to go with Jackie.

Yeah, (I'm not the other anons) a livestream with her and Tom could be interesting (a little silly since they haven't met) but I would like to have those two crashing with each other.

Hey new thread, anybody have a cute Janna request before bed?

>Scent of a Hoodie
That clip from the promos of Star and Pony Head chasing a guy through a Mewnian laundry room, I dunno. Possibly Star is allowed to go back to Earth post-Toffeenuke (clip with her in the same outfit shows her there) but somehow the episode gets unexpectedly real at the end and she decides to stay on Mewni after all.
>Rest in Pudding
Glossaryck comes back but is now retarded
>Club Snubbed
Silver Bell Ball, we know this.
>Stranger Danger
Same, Star/Moon/MHC have disagreement over what to do with Eclipsa.
>Demoncism
Tom getting tortured for some reason as in the clip.
>Sophomore Slump
School year starts again because this show keeps messing up its own timeline + Jarco ends.
>Lint Catcher/Trial by Square
lol i dunno
>Princess Turdina
More Princess Marco and probably Heinous. Title could imply Pony Head plays a role somehow.
>Starfari
Some sorta adventure episode; title's too vague right now since I'm pretty sure we haven't even seen any visuals past the first ~6 segments
>Lava Lake Beach
Underworld episode.
>Sweet Dreams
Gut feeling this is another Eclipsa episode.
>Death Peck
Pigeon Kingdom episode. Fairly certain the title isn't actually referring to kissing despite the name maybe being a pub on that.
>Ponymonium
Cloud Kingdom/Pony Head's sisters episode.
>Night Life
Another Eclipsa episode.
>Deep Dive
Waterfolk Kingdom episode.
>Monster Bash
Stump Day + Star's 15th birthday (bash = party) + Eclipsa does something that changes EVERYTHING before we're left speculating for months

Anychance we can stream it as a group again?

Some Janpire maybe?

>scent of a hoodie is just Marco doing laundry for 10 minutes and 30 seconds then in the last 30 seconds Star tells him his hoodie smells like lavender

>Trial by Square
Oh no

>School year starts again because this show keeps messing up its own timeline
The only significant timeline snarl so far is Hungry Larry which is a basically non-canon Halloween special.
And I feel pretty confident that summer vacation is going to take at least half a season to get through, "sophomore" means a lot of things and could even just be referring to Marco and others worrying about the new year coming up. Maybe it's Marco's birthday episode.
Star is almost definitely not coming back to school, and while school starting would justify having less Marco this season, it would be kind of weird for that to happen before the only episode that is clearly Marco-focused.

>Jarco ends.
This is definitely not happening until at least the mid-season finale.

>Scent of a Hoodie
Marco's unwashed sweatshirt introduces a foreign pathogen to Mewni. Star and company must race to wash the godawful teenstank out of it before a plague develops.
>Rest in Pudding
Star and friends hold a memorial service for Glossaryck, but it turns awry when they find him in attendance.
>Club Snubbed
Janna confesses to Marco and is promptly ejected from the harem.
>Stranger Danger
Eclipsa things. Everyone argues a lot, but eventually star ends up unfreezing/meeting her.
>Demoncism
Tom confesses to Marco is is promptly added to the harem.
>Sophomore Slump.
End of Jackie/Marco. Also people are sad because star isn't at the school anymore.
>Lint Catcher/Trial by Square
F I L L E R
>Princess Turdina
Heinous comes back and now Marco and Ponyhead have to work together to do some shit or something.
>Starfari
Star is arrested in Central Africa for killing an endangered white rhinoceros and must flee with a caravan of Chinese poachers.
>Lava Lake Beach
Further Tom.
>Sweet Dreams
EITHER a.) Eclipsa teaches star to manipulate dreams for suffering and profit. Quickly used to spy on Marco/Tom/whatever boy pops up
OR b.) Eclipsa manipulates Star's dreams for suffering and profit.

Death Peck
Either a reference to Judas Iscariot and the capture of Christ, or it's about birds.
>Ponymonium
Pony Head confesses to Marco and is promptly added to the harem.
>Night Life
Star and friends find a new alternative to the Bounce Lounge. Either that or Eclipsa things.
>Deep Dive
Plot-related magic things.
>Monster Bash
Star's Birthday. She and Marco make up, Eclipsa does some Snow White shit and then we're back on hiatus.

Maybe Eclipsa gets interrogated?

I'm actually hoping/expecting Star won't go back to school but I'm not getting my hopes up too high until we know more. For what it's worth the possible timeline issues I see are summer already being over despite Battle for Mewni being, like, a month tops and Star's birthday being in Earth fall/winter instead of probably sometime in summer like her arriving on what she claimed was the first day of school implies (Mewni winter doesn't have to align with Earth winter).

I'd like it to be Marco's birthday episode to clear up when exactly it is but I'm not totally expecting it. Still semi-hoping it's the same as Star's but neither one knew, not for shipping but because that's an easy/fun way to account for both. Also twin hoodies

I honestly believe Jarco will end then. Sophomore Slump referring to him being depressed after the breakup, someone on the crew (I think Amelia Lorenz) saying something like "tune in September" when someone asked about Jarco, implying it's addressed early in the season-- this was before the November date was announced.

I also think it's possible that "it's pronounced Mewni" is directed at Jackie, as Marco delivers another lame excuse for why he's leaving her again and she finally has enough.

Confession: I don't care about Jackie, Janna, Hekapoo, or Tom. I think they are all nothing but ship bait characters that got way too popular

Confession: I love Star. Even when she's being an autist.

Especially when she's being an autist.

She's a goof, but she's our goof.

>two SVtFOE therads were created simultaneously
>thread about Star, protagonist and universally loved girl
> 152 comments
> thread is closed due to AIDS
>thread about Jackie, bland, unimportant and universally hated character with no character
> totaly not worth discussion.
> hits bumplimit

>Janna confesses to Marco and is promptly ejected from the harem.
As if Janna would let that happen

Good lord, I wanna smooch dem little cheeks of hers, evil or not.

Will we finally see Star dab?

>Jackie
>universally hated
I feel like you don't quite understand that term

Toffee, that's not funny ;_;

What the fuck was his problem?

>taught monster magic and let him destroy him
>literally lost all his knowledge and mind
>only to help the perfect butterfly reach her full potential
Hope his life is easier now.

Got distracted researching vampires, I never realized how popular they were. I knew Twilight was big but there's seriously a whole movement of girl obsessed with vampire stuff, it's weird. I also wanted to dress Janna up as a cute female vampire but there doesn't appear to be a consensus on what that looks like.

10/10 would let her drain me. You're doing good, m8.
>whole movement of vamp chicks
You'd be surprised.

Was "Truth or Punishments" about the time when Star started developing feelings for Marco or would there be an earlier time?

>#MarcoLive
>tfw shadman joins the chat

That was the first solid proof but there were hints earlier that it could happen or was happening, like when she (unknowingly) swoons over him during "Blood Moon Ball," the way she acts during "Camping Trip," and of course whatever she didn't want him to see in her diary.

Semen

Area lives in Spain, right?
Hope the civil war doesn't interfere with her drawings.

Well, I mean... if that is a legitimate concern, the wise choice would be to put some of that patreon dosh into savings for escaping or living abroad until any civil unrest abates... right?

Or just not being in Catalonia.
It's not like it's the entire Spain.

What does she have left to lose?

She had lost nothing by far.

What's that thing in the clouds in the lower corner?

I don't know what I'm posting.

>want to draw cheeky art of Janna
>but she looks like my sister
Star it is, give me requests

Your sister Meeting Star for a Girl's night out

>A perfect model exists for your drawing
>Doesn't utilize it

What is the best episode and why is it running with scissors?

I can't get over Star's childhood.

Why would people make this?
xcartx.com/2010-if-only-prologue.html

>yfw the Blood Offering was Star but not until she was old enough

"What's calling Star?"

>Blood Moon

Why would people make this?

wait what's going on?

>I requested this
>I still hate myself for it

The eleven extra pages from the Stump Day Edition were released, and it turns out that Mewnan explorers landed on Mewni, started to in-fight, had to survive a harsh winter together around a giant stump, and managed to live, so they celebrate Stump Day (probably analogous to Thanksgiving?) under punishment of death. It's a children's book just like The Great Monster Massacre, so there's probably a LOT more shit involved with what happened during Stump Day, but this is all we know about it.

It also explains why Star hates wood.

When will star finally succumb to her suppressed sexual desires and just go wild?

Episodes 7: "Mewberty"

literally this
man up and draw your sister like you draw your french girls

>Janna is not pointing at Star doing it
>she just really likes jackies shoes

Fully succumb, further than mewberty

Because misery loves company.

Just Friends lyrics confirm there was something there in BMB, and in Royal Pain Star unknowingly calls Marco Oskar

Star will do this.

Star will do this.

What is wrong? Seems like decent drawing and story.

Maybr if you gave her a good (enough) reason to do it, yeah.
Fuck (You), no she wouldn't.

He just means it's a bit dark/depressing.

Yeah, where the hell are their eyes? Clearly unfinished.

Star will do this.

You may be laughing now but this is EXACTLY the type of shit it's going to be.

You guys will unnecessarily hype yourselves up with crackpot theories and then the episodes just turn out to be cheap (kinda) shitty jokes/reveals. Like the princess marco dolls. Or Marco's fear of sharks.

Mark my words.

So how did Eclipsa have a daughter if she ran off with a monster? Did she marry the king and then flee after popping up a kid or two?
Did her husband kill the lover? What did she do to qualify for being imprisoned?

Funko when

>Eclipsa, Queen of Mewni, to a Mewman king was wed. But took a monster for her love and away from Mewni fled

She had a Mewni husband for a while before abandoning him and her duties for Mr Bombastic.
Pay attention to the canon

You should get your sister to do some poses for you.

I mean like did she raise her kids and then flee? No matter how I look at it the timing seems wonky. I mean, she'd have to be married to the king at least long enough to have one child. Unless she basically abandoned her daughter, which doesn't sound impossible.
Probably just overthinking things.

Nefcy has said Game of Thrones is an influence on her. This reminds me of the Weirwood Trees from GoT.

>those lips at the end
Cute and lewwwwd.

I don't think she had time to raise the kids, but having a kid one married takes less than a year, you know.

It's very possible she got married to the Mewman king, birthed the heiress to the throne, and then x years later grew tired of it all and fell for the monster and abandoned everything for her monster lover because fuck duties amirite hohohoho. Eclipsa does say in the new promo that she "might" have some self control issues, after all

end your lives

Princess Marco dolls was an actually good reveal though. $650 was always played as a joke so of course the answer to where it came from would be one too.

But I disagree. Obviously some episodes will be stupid and not actually important, the entire show isn't SHOCKING REVELATIONS AND DEEP LORE. But it's also not lol nothing at all matters.

I'm reminded of when people tried to brush off some of the S2 titles:
>Face the Music will just be Marco having stage fright in a school play or something, it's not important
>Starcrushed is just gonna be someone having a crush on Star, it's not THAT deep

In "Page Turner" Glossaryck implied that she was the only queen that ever let him be when he was teaching her daughter

Hahaha, and then it turns out that's because she'd fucked off to fuck a monster, so she wasn't around to tell Glossaryck how to do his job

Nice touch

Well, i actually have the same thoughts. I won't be surprised if this turns out to be canon.

Where did she mention living in Spain?

>janna livestream

Do they speak French in Spain? I'm pretty sure she's Quebecois.

>Manna livestream

Spain does border France, so they probably do have people that speak French close to the border

I'm awake, any cute requests?

Little Jackie eating a marshmallow

You need to have a really high IQ do understand Jannas antics

Those two were exceptions mostly because they were the season finale.

I meant stuff like 'Crystal Clear • The Hard Way • Heinous • All Belts are Off • Collateral Damage', these were the ones that were really hyped up (mostly by cuckfags) and none of them had to do anything with the love triangle and they were just regular silly episodes. With some Star feet.

You shouldn't let her eat so much sugar.
Or she might get THIC

Very nice
Very cute

The Basque do their own thing.

Oh no that's cool, you can take my requests whenever you want. It's my fault for drawing slow...

She's very cute

I'm sawwy user...

Starfeet are the best. Thank the Nefcy for Star's cute little toesies.

Crystal Clear and The Hard Way were like the most important episodes plotwise though so I'd consider that important.

But if you're just referring to people expecting every episode to be romance then yeah, that's unrealistic and delusional

CUTE FEET! CUTE FEEEEET!

>footfags

Is there are more degenerate fetish than being a footfag?

Yes? Are you being coy? Or are you just stupid?