Sup Forums's opinion on Ayn Rand

What does Sup Forums think about Ayn Rand?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I6q6nhQQBrs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only female philosopher that had anything of value to offer the world for the past 200 years

cancer

She was right about everything.

>female philosopher

It's almost like those two words have never been placed in that order.

Stupid, arrogant cunt with the most restricted and backwards worldviews this side of north korea.

Fuck that bitch

She was a butthurt Kulak from USSR.

Halfwit with an attitude. Good if your a sophomore in college but your brain should be able to handle more complexity after that.

Damn didn't know David Mitchell was a libertarian.

I see that.

correction: "you are"

This has got to be the worst argument I've seen, so bad I have to give it a )you(

It's because they're both kikes.

Doing gods work, user.

mother of kek

They both have dead eyes.

Shitty jew mentality. Seems to pinch a nerve in the USA, they like it. I really despise her.

Pretty redpilled.

I like her. She had principles. But she's was a Jew at the end of the day. I like Bioshock.

Letting Ayn Rand go to college was easily the worse atrocity of the USSR

Only 13 year old boys like Ayn Rand, and even they only like her because her novels read like bad erotica.

Seriously, she's a dead meme. Her ideas have been discredited time and time again.

>There are people in this thread who claim to support Trump but like Ayn Rand.

They're antithesis of each other, Trump's 45% import tax would give rand an aneurism.

Yeah her opinions on race should make her more liked on pol, but there were more people who thought the same in that era.

Her books are based, her interviews portrayed the best part of her but, she herself was cooky as all hell.

Not an argument

>t. thirteen year old Kiwi beta.

Directionally correct fiscally and philosophically, but a bit pedantic and self aggrandizing.

Holy kek check my captcha.

Her ideas on individualism, voluntarism, personal liberty and meritocracy are well grounded and based.

However, her ideas of an absolutely unregulated financial system are a bit outlandish.

Overall, Rand was based. She shit talked liberals and feminists before that was even a thing.

most intelligent thing i have read on this site

>Indians don't have a right to the land over whites
>but whites have a right over mudslimes and nigger
Sup Forums approved

topkek

Pretty much this.

Anti-trust laws exist. They were not enforced and that is why we have 8 megacorporations running literally everything. Also Ayn Rand died like 30 fucking years ago that bitch has no idea what the world is like today.

Every monopoly that has ever existed was created by some act of government.

Vile, joyless hag.

To a degree she predicted the SJW phenomenon and constantly criticized their predecessors. Pretty based if you asked me.

She is the greatest female philosopher after Hillary Clinton

Intellectual titan with some flaws.

youtube.com/watch?v=I6q6nhQQBrs

^ I've watched this about 5 times now, powerful stuff, might be difficult to follow though.

Some of the biggest problems come from anti-trust exempt private/public monopolies granted by the state, this is true is basically every western country.

The only way to properly insure a lack of monopoly is free trade and an open market, what could be more open than allowing 7 billion people to have a go? The state fails at this.

I'm watching this rn for the second time.

her voice is very satisfying.

>Intellectual titan with some flaws.
This. People just look at her awkward philosophy and ancestry, and discredit everything she's ever said and done.

Question for those who are shitting on Ayn Rand: Have you actually read The Fountainhead, Atlas Shrugged, Anthem, or any of her essays?
Or, do you think you know her philosophy because you played Bioshock?

If you answered no to the first question or yes to the second question, get the fuck out.