Venture Bros season 7 release date finally revealed

>Venture Bros season 7 release date finally revealed
>it's in November
>"Oh that's right around the corne-"
>2018

Venture Bros thread I guess. Gotta do something while I wait. What's your favorite episode, Sup Forums? Mine are both the Venturestein ones. They were fucking great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uU2juYxL8tE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What's your favorite episode, Sup Forums?
Operation Prom

youtube.com/watch?v=uU2juYxL8tE

Aww darn.
Too many to choose from. Any episode with a Bowie reference

I've watched through season 6 5 times since getting the Blu Ray. I'm so hype for more Venture but the wait is so long. Did they mention the release date somewhere other than that Adult Swim bump? Because that could have been a joke.

Any chance we get a special before then?

This is also my favorite episode. I honestly wish they would go to hour long episodes because the three we have are 3 of the best episdodes and some of the half hour episodes feel rushed.

>I honestly wish they would go to hour long episodes because the three we have are 3 of the best episdodes and some of the half hour episodes feel rushed.

You'd get three episodes every eight years, then.

Easily one of the best scenes in the whole series.

>I honestly wish they would go to hour long episodes because the three we have are 3 of the best episdodes and some of the half hour episodes feel rushed.
I didn't mind the half-hour episodes this season, I just wish there were more of them. The eight we got this season just weren't enough to tell the story they were working with, even after Gargantua-2 tied up a lot of loose ends.

I stopped watching because of the long wait times inbetween seasons. Season 4 was my last and I dont want to wait anymore.

You're right for the most part but I honestly think the show's worth the wait. VB is one of the best cartoons still airing and I've never been disappointed for waiting so long between seasons. They always manage to outdo themselves somehow from season to season.

I would honestly be ok with them just putting out 1 hour-hour and a half long special every year, instead of regular seasons.

A Party For Tarzan.

The music, the interconnecting plots and the narration were awesome. Loved 21's flashbacks, too.

Shoulda been the finale. Red Means Stop kinda sucked, especially the 100% played straight Taken reference.

is undoubtedly the best scene though.

wait, season 7 is seriously november 2018 instead of 2017??

>expecting 2 Venture Bros seasons in 2 years
Although I do wonder if the shows easier to write now that they've shaken up the status quo with The Monarch/Blue Morpho thing and Rusty no longer being poor as shit.

It's still surprising how long Venture Bros has changed over the years. By the time Season 7 drops, the show will be 15 years old, and we'll have seen an episodic Johnny Quest parody driven by Flash-tier tween animation evolve into one of the most intricately crafted animated shows still airing, and it still hasn't come close to breaching 100+ eps.

Yeah, it's been one hell of a ride.

>Shoulda been the finale. Red Means Stop kinda sucked, especially the 100% played straight Taken reference.
Red Means Stop wasn't too bad but I do think the Taken bit was just not good. And frankly like four years past being relevant.

>mfw it gets pushed back to 2019 for reasons

And let me guess, it's only eight episodes plus a special. And the special will wrap up season 6 like All That and Gargantua 2 wrapped up season 5, meaning season 7 will be wrapped up in 2020 with a special at the start of season 8, which in turn will be wrapped up by a rock opera a decade later that ends on ANOTHER cliffhanger never to be resolved a la Metalocalypse.

Don't be so cynical. The shows gonna go on for a long long time. You'll just never live to see it past season 12

The Scooby-Doo one by Ben Edlund was fun.
The one where Hank goes on a date with Wide Whale's daughter (I forget her name) and Dean, White, and Billy do all those elaborate scenarios to make him look cool in front of her.
The Doom Factory episode and last season's finale (with Red Death and that butt eater guy) where great as well.

Seasons 2 and 3 are peak venture bros in my mind. With standouts being 'powerless in the face of death', 'victor echo november', and 'showdown at cremation creek' from season 2 and 'The Doctor is Sin', and 'the orb' from season 3.

But really, that whole series is the fucking best.

You say that like the eventual I'm Rusty rock opera won't resolve everything

When was the last new episode? 2012?

I'm so done with this show. The creators are the laziest cunts.

>wait 3-4 years for 8 episodes of poorly paced adventures because they had so little time to put in all they wanted
just end the show. i just want to let go

>What's your favorite episode, Sup Forums?
What color is your cleansuit is pretty good. For one thing it has the best waifu.

I'm gonna be fucking dead by then.

oh sure, me too.
see yah next year

no user, now you have something to live for

Gargantia special, of course

and the wedding of the Monarch where Phantom Limb crashes the ceremony

2016, dude

>show I watched when I was 15 will still be on when I'm 30

Season 3 was a good season because they took the time to delve into the lore. Seriously, over half of the season 3 episodes were flashback episodes or had heavy flashback overtones.
>Shadowman 9
>The Doctor is Sin
>Invisible Hand of Fate
>Dr Quymn
>What Goes Down, Must Come Up
>Now Museum, Now You Don't
>Orb
All flashback/lore heavy, plus the season 3 finale changes the show forever

Who is the BEST one-off character?