Is Pam a vegitarian? We know that she heavily values the rights of plants...

Is Pam a vegitarian? We know that she heavily values the rights of plants, so I have a hard time seeing her as eating vegetables.

Wouldn't it make more sense if she ate nothing but burgers or steaks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eh-_45IRyg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, it completely would. But I told someone this and they looked at me like I was retarded. "But if she's a plant shouldn't she be a vegetarian??". Nobody gets us

she prolly photosynthesizes

but then she would get fat

(Also nice trips)

Delete this

youtube.com/watch?v=eh-_45IRyg4

>they looked at me like I was retarded. "But if she's a plant shouldn't she be a vegetarian??".
I promise you, this is the level of thinking that went into the creation of that trait. That goes into most comic book characters' traits, really.

She eats fallen fruit.
As stated in the cute Dustin Nguyen comic.

I value the lives of animals, but that doesnt stop me from eating meat

Also, plants eat each other all the time

and in another comic it's stated she doesn't use/eat plant products at all

I know, I know. Just trying to say that she can eat plants and love them too, without harming them. Also, seem to recall that one version lives on sunlight.

Pam is ErlKing / Queen of the May of Green.
This thing didn't need food at all in 90s, but very weak without sun and water. Later writers just have headcanons about this shit.

yeah but she really loves plants way more than she would a cow

A better question to those that say she photosynthesize can she regrow her head if it gets taken off?

No, head grows new body

She does.

Some fruits are made to be eaten, you eat the fruit, then you go poop but because the seed resisted digestion they will be able to grow, so you help disseminating the plant and your poop even gave the seeds fertilizer.

>Zero-plant diet
>All protein and fat
>No source of carbs at all
>"she would get fat"
That's not how it works.

>Also, plants eat each other all the time
Animals eat each other all the time, you think that argument ever makes a difference to a vegetarian?

Plants are dicks, there’s specific types that absolutely hate having to share nutrients/water and will fuck up the others purely for survival.

Ivy being a vegetarian makes no sense, though.

Thank you.

Now I can't stop thinking about Ivy seeking out optimal places to poop for her new plants.

Aaagh!

True, she would just have wicked greasy shits and horrible smelling farts.

user, that's actually canon. Her wandering around to find a good place to drop a load of fertilizer and embedded seeds.

Yeah, but are you an eco-terrorist?

Those seeds never make it out of the septic tanks and sewers.