Wh1te Identity R1sing: what comes next?

How do we keep White identity rising?

I think this is fucking awesome btw
newrepublic.com/article/138230/rise-white-identity-politics

This is extremely interesting. White identity is rising in our society. This is a response to the psychotic anti white left.

How can we keep up this trajectory towards stronger White identity?

Praise kek!

1/
>Many political commentators credit Donald Trump’s rise to white voters’ antipathy toward racial and ethnic minorities. However, we believe this focus on racial resentment obscures another important aspect of racial thinking.

>In a study of white Americans’ attitudes and candidate preferences, we found that Trump’s success reflects the rise of “white identity politics”—an attempt to protect the collective interests of white voters via the ballot box. Whereas racial prejudice refers to animosity toward other racial groups, white identity reflects a sense of connection to fellow white Americans.

>We’re not the first to tie Trump’s candidacy to white identity politics. But our data provide some of the clearest evidence that ongoing demographic changes in the United States are increasing white racial identity. White identity, in turn, is pushing white Americans to support Trump.

>When we talk about white identity, we’re not referring to the alt-right fringe, the white nationalist movement or others who espouse racist beliefs. Rather, we’re talking about everyday white Americans who, perhaps for the first time, are racially conscious.

>The concept of “garden variety” white racial identity stands in contrast to conventional wisdom. In the last three decades of scholarship on whiteness as a race, the prevailing view has been that most whites fail to notice their own whiteness. In a society dominated by white people, whiteness simply fades into the background. Just as fish fail to notice the water around them, whites are unlikely to think about how they are members of a distinct group.

>Our research shows that the era of “white invisibility” is coming to a close.

2/
>Non-Hispanic whites are projected to become a minority in the year 2044. This increasing diversity across the country is making whites’ own race harder and harder to ignore. Political and social phenomena, from Barack Obama’s presidency to the Black Lives Matter movement, are making whiteness even more salient to white Americans.
Trump and white identity politics

>As whites increasingly sense that their status in society is falling, white racial identity is becoming politicized. Trump’s promise to “make America great again” speaks to these anxieties by recalling a past in which white people dominated every aspect of politics and society. That’s why media outlets from New York Magazine to The National Review have dubbed Trump an “ethnonationalist” candidate.

>Hillary Clinton counters Trump’s exclusionary rhetoric with her message that all Americans are “Stronger Together.”

>To test our ideas about Trump and white identity politics, we surveyed a nationally representative sample of about 1,700 white Americans. The survey covered racial identities, attitudes, and political preferences. In examining the relationship between white identity and ethnic diversity, we chose to focus on an ethnic minority of particular salience in contemporary politics: Hispanics. More than any other group, Hispanics have been in the Trump campaign’s crosshairs.

>Do whites from heavily Hispanic neighborhoods show stronger white racial identity? To measure identity, we used a widely used questionnaire. On a five-point scale, participants rated their agreement with items such as “Being a white person is an important part of how I see myself” and “I feel solidarity with other white people.” As shown in the graph below, there is a positive relationship between exposure to Hispanics and white respondents’ sense of racial identity.

3/
>And does white identity lead to support for Donald Trump? We examined the relationship between white identity and respondents’ likelihood of supporting Trump for the presidency versus Hillary Clinton or several Republican primary challengers. Consistent with others’ analyses, white identity strongly predicts a preference for Trump.

>Whites at the high end of the racial identity scale are more than four times as likely to support Trump than those at the low end of the scale. Perhaps that’s because whites highest in racial identity are also the ones most likely to harbor negative attitudes against Latinos. Indeed, we found white identity was significantly correlated with another characteristic—prejudice.

>However, differences in prejudice don’t explain the relationship between white identity and Trump support. The pattern in the figure above was tested while statistically controlling for levels of anti-Hispanic prejudice. Because the relationship between identity and support for Trump remains strong, we are confident that white identity independently predicts greater Trump support.

>We’ve seen that living close to Hispanics leads whites to develop a strong sense of racial identity and that strong racial identity is associated with support for Donald Trump. We should therefore expect whites in heavily Hispanic neighborhoods to support Trump more often than those in neighborhoods with fewer Hispanics. This prediction gains credence from work by political scientist Ryan Enos, who finds that everyday exposure to Latinos can increase support for restrictive immigration policies.

>Whites’ support for Donald Trump is, in fact, greatest in areas with a large Hispanic population.

we don't have to do anything

we were promised the 4th reich, you can't stop it

4/
> These findings leave open a crucial question: Do whites in heavily Hispanic neighborhoods support Trump because they tend to be high in white identity? Using a statistical approach called “mediation analysis,” we tested whether white identity accounted for the relationship between exposure to Hispanics and support for Trump. We found that identity does indeed serve as a significant link between Hispanic exposure and Trump support.
Beyond Trump

>Trump, despite his outsize importance as a candidate and symbol, will eventually fade from the political scene. We therefore sought to examine the interplay of demographics and identity beyond the context of his candidacy. Specifically, we asked respondents for their views on white identity politics itself.

>We had participants rate their agreement with a series of statements. For example, “There is nothing wrong with a white person choosing to support a political candidate because that candidate is white” and “Blacks, Latinos, and Asians engage in ‘identity politics,’ and there’s nothing wrong with whites doing the same.”

>Exactly the same patterns emerged for these questions as for Trump support: Endorsement of white identity politics was highest in heavily Hispanic neighborhoods and was strongly correlated with white racial identity. These results suggest that America’s growing ethnic diversity is creating a politicized form of white identity that has clear repercussions for future elections.

5/
>Why does it matter that whites’ politics are driven by concerns about the interests of their racial group? It suggests that racial bias increasingly reflects attention to the welfare of one’s own group rather than animus toward other groups. These collective concerns are only going to become more pronounced as the nation becomes more diverse.

>Recent research in social psychology suggests that when whites engage in discrimination based on their perceived collective interests, it’s hard to convince them that such discrimination is wrong. After all, doesn’t every group have a right to prioritize its own members? We believe our results portend increasing difficulty in achieving the democratic aim of getting race out of American politics.

>Non hispanic whites

THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN

WHY NOT JUST "WHITES" WHY "NON HISPANIC WHITES"

ARE YOU EXCLUDING THE SPANISH MASTER RACE

ARE YOU EXCULDING MARTIN SHEEN?

IS MARTIN SHEEN NOT WHITE TO YOU

LOOK AT HIM

MARTIN SHEEN IS WHITE

MARTIN SHEEN IS WHITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHITE HISPANICS ARE STILL WHITEEEEEEEEE

HISPANICE IS NOT A RACEEE

HISPANIC?

HISPANIC?

HISPANIC?

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

ALL BAD BROWN SMELLY POOPY BUTTHOLE HISPANICS ARE MESTIZOS

THEY ARE BROWN CAUSE THEY ARE INJUN OR AZTEC RAPE BABIES

CALL THEM MESTIZOS

IF YOU CALL THEM HISPANIC THEN YOU ARE BLAMING MESTIZO CRIME ON THE SPANISH WHITE MAN

THAT'S ANTI WHITE

THAT'S ANTI SPAIN

WHICH IS ANTI EUROPE

WHICH IS ANTI COLONIST

WHICH IS PRO SHITSKIN

OP IS A SHITSKIN INJUN

OP IS A SHITSKIN INJUN

AHHAHAHAAHAHHA EVERYBODY LAUGH AT HIM AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

They say nonhispanic whites because they don't want to give white identity too much of a push

just the statement "Whites will be a minority" sounds like AltRight talking points, so they make it sound technical and clinical with "Non-hispanic whites". Like it's just a technical category without a body and soul.

See what I mean?

nice REEEEE-ing f4m

sadly mestizo mutts have completely appropirated the glorious Iberian/Hispanic race, which is white and has made tremendous contributions to the world.

The term racism has been constructed as a weapon to disarm any native/ethnic race of people to surrender and allow the genocide of their ethnicity/race via miscegenation. They will use the term "racist" to shame and guilt those who wish to defend their peoples, lands, and cultures from foreign takeover. So if you march in an anti-immigration protest, they will brand you as being a racist person, Such devilish tactics! There is nothing wrong in wanting to defend your country's people, culture, lands from foreigners illegally entering and occupying your land and using up all your resources. For some reason, the secret elites of the world hidden behind close door meetings have an agenda to mix all peoples of all races with the white people so that they will eventually lose their distinction, cultures, customs, and instead we'll all become watered down washed down one race of brown people who have no culture and no history or heritage except the new one race of the world. It's easier to control and manipulate the population if everyone is the same mixed with lower IQ. The Jews see the white race as a threat to their plan at world domination

If everyone is mixed, that means nobody will care about their roots, history, heritage, culture, and will basically become easy human cattle for the gov't to control. They will give you a new identity and brand you as "corporate cattle" and no more ethnicities tied to historical culture and nationalities. You'll simply be citizens of the Jew World Order that will own you as a sub-human cattle, groom you to continue to be slaves to the Jews who rule the world. This is why they are trying desperate to flood all the poor lower IQ 3rd world people into Europe, north america, Australia and other white countries to mix all the races and destroy the white race and prepare the way for the one world race where every human being will become rootless and without identity desperately waiting for someone to come along and give them an identity

Keep the REEEEEEEEEEE-ing to a minumum. But I agree with everything you said.

I, A PROUD SPANISH WARRIOR OF PURE HISPANIA EUROPEAN DESCENT WITH BEAUTIFUL GREEN EYES, HAS EXPOSED OPS EVIL JEWISH PLAN TO BLAME MESTIZO CRIMES ON THE SPANISH MAN

I AM THE VICTOR, I AM THE REINCARNATION OF CORTES MOTHERFUCKER

AHAHHAHAH I WIN, YOU LOSE. IF YOU REALLY CARED ABOUT THE WHITE RACE, YOU WOULD BLAME MESTIZOS, NOT THE """"HISPANIC"""" SPANISH MAN OF PURE DESCENT.

BLAME MESTIZOOOOOOOOS

NOT THE PURE SPANISH

but seriously, trump 2016

It's a fucking natural response. We won't die off.

not true

In Latin America they don't call themselves hispanic or even usually latino

Argentinians call themselves Argentinians. Mexicans call themselves Mexican. "Hispanic" is just an anti white group in America to maximize the anti White vote.

White identity is a crutch.
You need ethnic or national identity.

What does it benefit us to have white identity, when we can't trust our own? Part of having an identity is about trusting in that identity, being a member of a greater body. How can I trust other whites? I can't. I can only trust other Nova Scotians..

Keep off the adderal, f4m, we need to be sane.

The left created identity politics.
How can they act surprised when the ONE group that they created identity politics to work against, is forced into taking notice?

>Hispanic is just an anti white group

Look at every anti white """Hispanic"""" protester in the streets

THEY ARE FUCKING MESTIZO

QUIT BLAMING MESTIZO CRIMES ON THE SPANISH MAN YOU FAT FUCKING JEW

White identity means fellow White Americans which is essentially, effectively its own ethnicity. We need to make that more explicit, though

No, nature created them. Always been that way throughout history. Politics is inherently identitarian

We know we know we know, Christ. But in the USA Hispanic means mestizo, it really does.

Calm you fuck down you sound retarded atm.

>LINDA R. TROPP

OF COURSE A FUCKING WHORE TRAMP CUNT FILTHY BITCH WROTE THIS BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING DUMB

FUCKING DUMB BITCH

WHEN YOU DIE ALONE, YOU WILL GO TO HELL BECAUSE YOU BLAMED MESTIZO CRIME ON THE SPANISH MAN YOU TRAMP

It might work in America, but it wont work in Canada. I'm very untrusting of other whites. When someone says "I'm a white person too", it's just an excuse; it's better that they have a generation of children that forget their origins, for the sake of identity.

Whites in the US form a single ethnic group. Norwegian, Irish, whatever are just historical labels that don't reflect our actual identity. White Anglophone Americans are an ethnicity.

>But in the USA Hispanic means mestizo, it really does.

No, in official governement terms, hispanic is not a race and hispanic's can be of any race, hispanic just means linage from a spanish speaking country

ONLY OP AND THE JEWISH MEDIA ARE ALLOWING MESTIZOS TO TAKE THE WORD

AS LONG AS THE SPANISH MAN IS STILL TECHNICALLY "HISPANIC", I WILL NOT FUCKING ALLOW MESTIZOS TO MAKE A IT A FUCKING RACE

THEY NEED TO BE CALLED MESTIZOS, NOT "HISPANIC"

HISPANIC WILL NEVER BE A RACE CAUSE IT'S NOT

>white nationalism dying
>instead of letting it die, leftists decide to beat it while its down with their anti white bs
>then they wonder why it's on the rise again and why white people are slowly becoming 'racist'

I can't wait to slaughter the traitors and kikes

So, adderal? Energy drinks? Speed? What's going on here.

Well White Anglos and White Francophones are effectively 2 separate nations.

Whites should be united globally, but that doesn't mean giving up our heritage, at all.

Whites in Canada will eventually be outnumbered and you should back each other up. That doesn't mean you all become culturally identical, though.

Yes.. but how well do you trust your fellow white American? Can you go anywhere in the world, and be like "Oh, there's someone I can easily trust"?
For me, it's easy to trust another local, because I could go anywhere in the world; and if I hear my own accent come from someone else's mouth, there's an instant strong connection whether or not I know this person.

>Yes.. but how well do you trust your fellow white American? Can you go anywhere in the world, and be like "Oh, there's someone I can easily trust"?
>For me, it's easy to trust another local, because I could go anywhere in the world; and if I hear my own accent come from someone else's mouth, there's an instant strong connection whether or not I know this person.
All Japanese can't trust all other Japanese, that doesn't make Japanese identity wrong.

Also, right now Whites are divided and a majority of Whites still think White identity is le evil. When that changes, the quality of White community will improve.

Yea I am talking about the terms and racial constructions in the USA, set up by those SJW latino losers who call themselves or are called hispanics, while they are mutts

SAGE

fuck off idiot

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

YOU BLAMED MY SPANISH MASTER RACE FOR MESTIZO CRIMES

NOT COOL MAN

FUCK YOU

FUCK OFF

GET Sup Forums

RIGHT NOW

YOU PROVED YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT RACE

SO JUST FUCK OFF

FAGGOT

FUCK YOU

bah. Look out your door, leaf. Anything that is not specifically ethnic all around you, is white culture.

yeah, its young and casual. Jeans and tshirts, diet coke and macdonalds. but it is so huge and so big that it has spread throughout the world. There is NO place you can go that you can't find flotsam and jetsam of white culture. You can't see the white forest for your pitiful ethnic trees.

Martin Sheen is a cuck

*GET OFF Sup Forums

okay he kind of is but his son is pretty cool in that one movie where technology goes crazy

We are so surrounded by white culture that we don't see it, it's sad.

We need to reclaim our own uniqueness under the sun.

>right now Whites are divided and a majority of Whites still think White identity is le evil. When that changes, the quality of White community will improve
This is a huge part of the picture. Whites are suffering the effect of treason from within. You can't blame it all on Jews, either. Goys are doing this to themselves.

His son raped boys

Absolutely. A lot of Jews have had a big hand in this, but a lot of Whites just go along with it. What we need to do is paint the period of anti racism as a time of insanity.

We need to awaken Whites out of it, more than anything else. We need to take personal responsibility and be consciously White/European in our own lives.

do we really have to go through this again? it never turns out well.

It is dangerous to say that all white people are the same. We sould recognize that we have a common purpose on the global level, but we should not destroy our own ethnicities and ethnic customs.

for the white race "E pluribus Unum" is the goal. Slav, Finno, Nordic, Alpinid, Iberian, Anglo,... all shoul know who they are and fight for that existence and heritage without resorting to violence against their white brother ethnicities

>SPANISH MASTER RACE
Spanes are Mediterranean race. Like Arabs and Moors. So fuck off with this Spane master race bullshit.

Makes sense. White folks that live in the flyover states are scared of nonwhite folks and the "race traitors" in the cities.

So they're voting for Trump to build a BIG wall to keep out all the brown folks from further diluting their """heritage""".

It must be sad being culturally, economically, and soon-to-be historically irrelevant. I'd prolly vote Trump too.

My advice would be to move to a nice low cost city and become part of the cosmopolitan future. Or else continue to rot in your own hatred and resentment and victimhood.

heritage in scarequotes like it's not real or is illegitimate

>It is dangerous to say that all white people are the same.
Nobody was saying that. We were saying that in the USA, white Anglophones have welded together into a single ethnic group.

>for the white race "E pluribus Unum" is the goal. Slav, Finno, Nordic, Alpinid, Iberian, Anglo,...
That applies to Euroland, assuming you don't get islamified. USA is different.

>What we need to do is paint the period of anti racism as a time of insanity.
>We need to awaken Whites out of it
>We need to... be consciously White/European in our own lives.
Agree 100%. Not even white here, but if whitey keeps hating themselves then they are also hating the civilization they created, a civilization I feel deep loyalty to. White self-hatred is a fire that needs to be put out before it burns the whole Occident down.

The enemy's schnoz is big, but it's nothing to be afraid of.

Who's going to stop us?

Why is this being caused by some nebulous entity called the Jews, instead of just separate powerful globalists around the world?

But the enemy is mostly within

Mediterranean races are
>Italians
>South French (occitans)
>Spaniards + Lusithanians
>Greeks (+ greek cypriotes)
>Albanians
>various white looking communities in NA and ME like berbers, kabyls, assyrians, christian libanese

Arabs are invadors, they are middle eastern and came from Arabian peninsula, they are not legit Mediterraneans. Calling arabs that is like calling a WASP native american or aussie abos.

All original mediterraneans are white-tier, with darker features tan northerners since most of the albinos-tier blonds or gingers in that region died of skin cancer before aving a chance to pass on their genes. There is no significant (les then 2%) moor/arab/roach blood in those populations, genetic studies prove it.

>Nobody was saying that. We were saying that in the USA, white Anglophones have welded together into a single ethnic group.
this

the idea that when we talk about White we are arguing that all Whites must become ONE THING is a bogus talking point by confused people

this

this

Yes, but Japanese people are cucking themselves.. They are building up big cities where the law brings them together, but they're still in cultural decline. They have a while before they become completely de-centralized from society.

Yes, well a lot of people don't see that as "White culture", mainly because blacks are wearing t-shirts, denim and eating mcdonalds.
A lot of what culture is, is practicing it as a people.

I personally don't feel happy supporting a "White identity". It's like saying "Instead of animals, we should be focusing on humanity". While it sounds right, it's going from top to bottom, and that approach is not as good as a bottom up. For example, I could say "Instead of focusing on humanity, we should focus on white people", or I could say "Instead of focusing on ethnic identity, we should focus on white identity".. I look at it from a bottom up approach, and that makes me see whiteness on a negative level, because it's like saying "We've given up on ethnic identity, and are now stuck defending whiteness altogether".

OK substitute Thais or Israelis whatever

>A lot of what culture is, is practicing it as a people.
agreed, and I think we need to make that more explicit, that goes for French Canadians and Danes or whatever. Make your ethnicity part of your life and rituals. Meet together in assembly. Whatever it tkaes.

>because it's like saying "We've given up on ethnic identity, and are now stuck defending whiteness altogether".
No, again, when I say I have "White identity" I don't mean that ethnic identity is bad or should go or take a back seat.

It means I'm a White American and I have solidarity with the struggles for survival of all White/European peoples around the world.

You're overthinking it, imho.