It's over. He's one

It's over. He's one.

People are far less likely to admit supporting Trump than Brexit.

won*

>won
Thought you meant "done" and were shilling. This is actually pretty telling. We literally have no idea how many votes Trump is going to get on the 8th, and neither do pollsters.

>We literally have no idea how many votes Trump is going to get on the 8th, and neither do pollsters.

I know of one he's already gotten.

I know four. Me and my immediate family all voted Trump.

I voted for Hillary yaaaaay Hillary

YAAAASSSSS QUEEN

DELET THIS

I still don't know where this meme came from

meanwhile in reality

Kys

tumblr I guess

Didn't this already get debunked out the motherfucking gate? CTR shills need to keep up with the times.

Buzzfeed
A T-shirt sold at Forever 21
The woman inside of n7yWyuzF

This has been debunked, CTR.

That's 5 total so far...

Sheepfucker votes don't count

Does Florida allow early voters to retract? Some states allow do overs on election day.

New Zealand is basically Australia's Canada.
A FUCKING FERN!

He's "one"? Nice English champ.

wow thanks for unskewing the record

>meanwhile in reality

Heard the same on the run-up to Brexit lmao

No, only in Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota and Pennsylvania.

In New York and California you can vote as many times as you want, though.

HOW IS SHE STILL WINNING? I THOUGHT THE NYPD ARRESTED HER?! Doesn't it suck she's going to win? It's hopeless. The votes the whole election none of it matters. She can murder children and rape them and nothing would be done about it. This whole jail meme is never going to happen. She is going to win and there's nothing we can do. No matter what happens or what is proven she is still going to win no matter what and it sucks..

Nice fucking tumblr meme YASSSS I GOT POZZED XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

POZ ME U P M Y B U T T H O L E

HORRY CHRISP I ROVE MUH TUMBLER MEEMS LOLAOLEOLEOL TRUST ME SEMENPIE The flavor of cum in my mouth fills me with glory LOL

XDDDDDDDD Tumblr is the best dufe what woulwe we do without it huh I dunno wheere like would be wijthout it ohmygod stacy like surrusly oh my gawd look at her butt

Bangladesh is basically India's Canada. A FUCKING CHOLERA

>He's one.
One what?

>He's one.
New Zealand is where they sent all the mental convicts wasn't it?

>That's 5 total so far...

We may be here awhile...

He meant to say that he's THE one.

Maybe next time the other party should not nominate the one candidate in the whole fucking world that can't kick her ass to the fucking curb.

Guys are you retarded about the "one" part. OP is referring to his Single Digit.