Connecticut is going Red

All the Hillary Clinton signs are being removed from the sides of the road. As each day goes on I see more and more signs disappear, some replaced with Trump signs. I see yards that have Jill Stein and Gary Johnson signs now side by side with Trump Pence signs. People I know that were voting 3rd party or for Hillary are switching to Trump. Voter Registration just ended on Monday with a last minute surge, mostly for Republican.

They haven't released a poll from Connecticut since September. I'm sure they'll just run the clock out now.

Screencap this post.

I'm also from CT.
I've seen plenty of Trump signs in my town and neighboring towns. I've only seen 1, maybe 2 Hilliary signs.

I know we always see Connecticut as blue on those maps, but I have a lot of faith and believe it will go red. MAGA!

how about the cities?

That's where the Jill+Trump signs are. There are no Hillary signs in the cities, just Jill.

I'm from CT but you're an idiot if you think its going red.

Sure you see more Trump signs everywhere but polls are pretty accurate. There are more people here who will vote for Hillary just because she is a Democrat. Mainly boomers.

>voting for people based on party
it happens.

I very much doubt that, but I'm still voting for Trump.

But Milloy is so popular

CTanon here. I also see Trump signs everywhere but I live off the beaten path a bit though. We have way too many liberal campuses and places like Greenwich for this shithole state to ever go red

>but polls are pretty accurate
lol what polls, go away CTR shill
all the college kids are going for Jill or Trump my dude. Boomers aren't voting for somebody currently under two FBI investigations. It's over for Hillary.

CT is pretty much a dream for Hillary. It's got all the cesspool hedge-fund types and plenty of ghettos still.

Pic related.

If Bridgeport, New Haven and Stamford all get hit with a tidal wave on Nov 8 it's possible otherwise the ghetto out da vote will keep CT blue.

Grew up in CT and now live in Cuckachusetts. CT has a better chance then Mass but it's slim. I just voted yesterday, don't let it stop you from trying

GE just moved out of the state you have no idea how many libs went with it, from that area.

That's just a small part of CT. Plenty of farmer/country towns to help swing it red.

GE did not even move out completely though. I think they are doing a full move in 2017. "I think".

And even then you lose a couple hundred people at most.
How are polls not accurate?

It's not small considering the size of the state, and it's very densely populated. The rural towns barely have anyone living in them.

I'm voting for Trump, but I don't have faith we'll flip the state. New Hampshire has the balls to, though.

Ever been to Cohasset? coastal town, deep in the red

They haven't polled since September. It's not consistent. The race is neck and neck nationally, if they polled in CT it would probably give clinton a very very slim lead.

And trust me GE and it's employees are either out of state or unemployed.

I live in Connecticut too. I do a lot of driving around Fairfield County, New Haven, and Norwalk. I hardly seee any Hillary signage or stickers. Trump stuff is everywhere though. I haven't been to Bridgeport in a while and I assume it's a lock for Hillary due to being a big slum, but there's clearly a massive enthusiasm gap between Trump and Hillary.

CT used to be a solid red state. I would love to see us surprise everyone by being the swing state no-one was expecting and we help get Trump elected.

No he's not. The Chairman is so unpopular that he just bought a house in Maryland. He's getting ready to resign and hightail it out of here.

It's highly unlikely but I really hope we get some traction in the state assembly. We really need to roll back the 2013 gun laws.

Is Connecticut really that much of a cucked state?

Meh, I doubt it, NLC reporting. Over here you generally see one yard with 10 Trump & local Republican's signs, then nothing, a Hill sign or two, then a home made Trump sign, repeat. The level of enthusiasm is all over the place.

Wealthier 'burbs are Clinton country, ghettos just don't give a fuck. Like this guy said, more Trump in rural CT but less people also.

What's wrong with the 2013 gun laws? I don't own one so I don't know.

508 here pham

Minorities will probably be bussed around cities so I seriously doubt it.

This has been foreseen by Kek himself

yeah baber, I hear you

860 nutmegger here. In my town there's a guy with a "Republicans For Hillary" sign. I don't think we'll go red, but we sure will give the blues a run for their money. New England would be better off without the rest of the country. Poorfag states leech us via federal taxes

>CT is pretty much a dream for Hillary. It's got all the cesspool hedge-fund types and plenty of ghettos still.

Yup, that's what CT consists of now that most of the insurance, Aerospace and (gun) manufacturing has left due to high taxes...
Hedgefund Alley and the Ghettos of Hartford/NewBrittain/NewHaven/Bridgepot.

We left in 2010. I quit my position with EMC and we moved south. Fuggem' the state is a lost cause. I knew that in 2007 but it took a while to plan and execute our exit...

>tfw too stubborn to let go of a dying state

>GE did not even move out completely though.

GE HQ is in process of moving out. GE/Money and GE/CAP will remain in state for another year or 18 months... they have to do a big IT move before the corporate bigwigs can slide on out.

What is a good state for someone from CT to move to?

live free or die bro
im about to buy property since mass is ruined

Live in southington CT. Havent seen a singular hillary sign.

This will be the year that Connecticut flips red.
Malloy is an incopetent asshole. Add in the fact that his kid hit a BLM activist with his car and is getting sued. Not to mention the fact that Bridgeport, New Haven, Harford, Waterbury and other cities are turning into fucking district 9.
I don't care how many rich old faggots live here, this will be the last year that CT is blue.

Same. Grew up in SECT on the RI border. CT could go red, but the money and cities will prevent that

>Malloy is an incopetent asshole
member brickelberry?

iowa desu

AWWWOOOOOOO

CONNECTIKEKS FOR TRUMP

Where in NLC? Mystic here

If connecticut goes red then so will Rhode island.

I live in SW CT and have seen far less presidential signs than in any election in the past 20 years. I've seen about 30 Trump signs and 3-4 bumper stickers. I've probably seen 5-6 Hillary bumper stickers, but only 3 signs. 2 have been removed in the past week, neither replaced with a Trump.

Fairfield County, out.

>Is Connecticut really that much of a cucked state?

Oh, hell yeah. The insurance companies started pushing the cuckery 50+ years ago - it's inherent in the insurance business as a corollary to the philosophy of amortizing risk.

And all the defense and aerospace corporations are cucked because they're dependent upon government money, so they're all bluepilled at work, too.

I grew up there - my dad worked for Pratt. Totally cucked, then got laid offat 58 years old. Pension was half of what he was expecting. Died of cancer 4 years later because of constant exposure to solvents and other carcinogens that no one had ever heard of in the 1960s and 70s...

Cities are the problem in CT. Residents of 5 shithole cities basically determine the outcome of any election.

Permits required for any purchase, including ammo (tell me that's in keeping with the 2nd Amendment). Arbitrary magazine limit at 10 rounds, ban on "assault weapons" over completely arbitrary features. A registration scheme that's completely broken and was largely ignored. There's an estimated half a million unregistered "high capacity" magazines in the state, and when the registration requirement went into effect they set a deadline way too early and it turned into a massive clusterfuck. The state turned thousands of citizens into potential felons over a soccer mom hysterical panic after Sandy Hook.

Even for people who can get around the assault weapon laws (military/LE), Law Enforcement still needs permission to written purchase them from their Chief, even though they're far more likely to use a personal weapon off duty than off-duty military.

also:

>2016
>American
>not owning a gun

No chance. Providence is way too big and liberal for that to happen

You have no idea m8.

They laid off a bunch of low-level government employees because the governer can't into budgets

Hartford's credit rating was downgraded to B a few weeks ago

The opium poppy is the official state flower of Connecticut

They literally destroyed hartford by building a giant clusterfuck of a highway in the middle of it and drove all the rich people and businesses away

They're closing charter schools and catholic schools left and right

4th highest tax rate in the nation

In 2014, we paid more for gas than Hawaii and California

OUR GOVERNER IS A LITERAL RETARD WHO WAS IN SPECIAL EDUCATION UNTIL 5TH GRADE

AG healey did the same to us, in taxachusetts

North Carolina.

I'm from Conetticutt. Everyone I know is voting for Trump and the one guy I met who said he supported Clinton has switched his vote to Johnson.

Malloy is a wothless piece of shit who literally can't even read he is so fucking dyslexic. He has completely destroyed CT's economy. Dead last in economic growth since the slimy little shitbag took office. Yet the ghetto dwellers in the cities keep electing him and other progressive scum.

What's up with Mass?

Im from connecticut and i will spell out 3 reasons why this states going to stay blue. Hartford. New Haven. Bridgeport. Aka Niggers

Live in Torrington.
Praying the state goes red. I think people have had enough of our state failing from democratic elected officials.

I only see Trump signs and Hillary for prison.

I think the gig is up for the clinton criminality and media lies.

ALSO: TOLLAND COUNTY HERE. 2 HILLARY SIGNS. 0 TRUMP SIGNS. SEE A BUNCH OF TRUMP BUMPER STICKERS THOUGH

PLEASE SEND HELP I FEAR TOLLAND IS KEKED

Is this state even worth living in at this point? Thinking about moving either to Vermont or NH.

AG turned all ar-15 owners into potential felons in waiting with a sidebar law she passed
you can google it

im in buying mode to go to nh, ma doesnt want my guns i will take my large bussines and pay taxes in another state

ugh, fucking Norwich, shit's depressing.
I like Mystic Village's theater, can usually count on them to screen indie films, make sure your supporting 'em.

I hate Australians

Hah, I'm in Hartford but I've actually been to that movie theater.

He bought that house because he's expecting a Hillary win and a sweet job in her administration, fucking scumbag traitor that he is.
I've been all over the State during the last month,bidding work for next year. I saw hundreds of Trump signs, dozens of Johnson signs,and maybe 20 each of Stein and Clinton. That doesn't mean CT will go red,but that would be amazing.
I can't wait to vote for the God Emperor.

CT just threw open the doors and let every industry walk on out. Now there is a huge fucking vacuum that only seems to be sucking in niggers and mudslimes. The Greenwich crowd et al are comfy behind their gates but the nicer towns are being infested, and the shitty towns are now overrun. Case in point, Yale. An ivy league school surrounded by block after block of niggers and liberals.

CT AWOO

If not for the cesspool cities,this State would be amazing. It's 83% White as it is.

It's pretty bad. Malloy hammered through the strictest gun ban in the whole country overnight after the Adam Lanza shooting. If I might put on my tinfoil hat, I think Malloy knew that Lanza was planning an attack, and let it happened because he and Obama saw it as their chance to do a gun grab. It worked on the local level but nationally it was a failure. I won't go as far as to say the whole thing was a hoax because I knew someone who died during the attack, but I think I think it was allowed to happen so Malloy could earn political capital.

He has completely run this state into the dirt. Our taxes have never been higher and we have had to cancel tons of important programs like workshop daycare for the mentally retarded, which Malloy brushes off as "we want retarded people participating in the community instead of being hidden away." The fact of the matter is that there is no money left and it's his fault.

If CT goes Trump I hope he moves to Maryland anyway just to avoid the torches and pitchforks.

Connecticut has a fine tradition of sending it's politicians to prison. He could stick around for that.

I drive from norwich to new london every day. More trump signs, stickers. But regardless of how bad Malloy screwed this state the hellholes of Waterbury, Bridgeport, new haven will ensure this place is blue. Unfortunately. The drain of young people from CT is real, as well as the influx of immigrants, legal and illegal.

im from CT

its not going red

or even coming close

go back and look at the towns that voted for Malloy..... rich, white, poor, non white.... most went blue

and my neighborhood has 2 trump signs, neither are mine

Colt is still here

but wont be in 10 years

Central CT here, sign ratio is at least 10:1 Trump to Clinton. Farm by me just took down their Clinton sign. I see new Trump signs every day. Obligatory "Fuck Malloy"

that picture is literally every large city in CT

what has happened to hartford is amazing, it became 30% puerto rican practically overnight

and its not like we are close to PR (most came from NYC but still)

I was at that rally! Good times.

>As the days go on, I continue to dig into my delusion
>I no longer see the opposition, I no longer here the screams of the jews
>I have succumbed into the haze
>All I see is what I believe
>There are no niggers in the future
>I am the white nigger.

The Ricans are as much of a blight as the niggers honestly.

I live in New London.

You guys are hilarious. This state bleeds blue. Even the rich shoreline towns vote democratic.

Exactly... and the coastal suburbs are libtardian too. Guilford, Branford, Madison etc all cucked by (((msm))) bullshit

I'm voting trump but expect nothing but a big letdown. The GOP won't even make any headway in either state house or Senate. Correct me if I'm wrong but there's not even one republican congressman in all of New England.

New Hampshire

They didn't even run a Republican in the Stamford area for state rep. Mailed in muh ballot yesterday.

CT here

Even the lawns with Dem signs are missing just the Hillary sign

Our signs are the hugest and the best . We have the best signs

More from CT

Wilton area. First I posted was out by uconn main campus

I see a lot of hillary signs out in eastern connecticut, but out around north haven, east haven, hamden, and Cheshire, I see 90% trump.

>implying UConn is a conservative school in any way

My big sign in CT

Whole street is lined with trump signs

UCONN is cucked to hell. Last semester we got gender neutral bathrooms. The whole school is run by lowlife (((NYC))) reject professors who couldn't cut it anywhere else. We also have a Chief of Diversity or some shit now, some big black momma who don't like "hate speech"...

I-684

SHADILAY brothers

Pretty much a guerilla movement now

I go to uconn, are you the guy with the alex jones bumper sticker?????

Yes

Cool. Glad to see there's been some progressive changes since I went there. My professors were all great though.

Cities are lazy niggers that will forget to vote. Lots of Bernie voters staying home or throwing to Jill out in the rural areas

Correct

Boomers are the biggest hil supporters and opposition

Let's see how poorly they mobilize. I have a lot of campaign experience. I give odds of a red CT at 20%

no
GTFO

666 here

btw I dont think the school is that liberal

I'm not expecting CT to go red,but I'm voting Trump. I changed my affiliation from independent to Republican, so I could vote in the primary. For the 1st time in my life I've donated to a campaign.
Win or lose,I'm proud to have supported him.

This was in East Hampton

I said it was near uconn retard.

The signs I am talking about are just outside Mansfield.