Parents of Pizza Hut robber want man who shot their son charged

It’s been a difficult week for parents Temia Hairston and Michael Grace Sr. Their son, Michael Grace Jr., was shot and killed during an attempted robbery early Sunday morning.

“If there was to be a death, it was not the place of the employee at Pizza Hut. That is the place of law enforcement,” said Hairston.

youtube.com/watch?v=s-aobZstsbA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>get shot by employee
>chimp out
>get shot by cop
>chimp out

>madd cuz tha otha nigga landid dat hedshot

But seriously, the world is marginally better off. Nice work, Pizza Hut guy.

>try to kill someone
>it's not their place to defend their own life

k

>That is the place of law enforcement

But you chimp out every time a cop puts down a nigger criminal you stupid bitch.

>It's the place of law enforcement
They just want BLM to chimp out and get free shit from the government don't they?

Also, I wish people would sue these nigger parents when they say shit like this. I know they have no money, but at least it'd shut them up. It definitely counts as harassment, probably goes into libel.

Do we finally have a redpilled grease release?

i think i will get a pizza now in honor of the martial prowess of PizzaHut.

Reminds me of GTA:SA

Nigger bitch should try the same and get shot

You ask why an employee carried a gun on the premises when your son went in armed with a gun to rob the place? Seems like the employee was proven justified. Or maybe everyone should just be defenceless victims to people who are 'down on their luck' and decide armed robbery is the solution.

> Some race baiting asshat wanted to give this bitch a voice.

Fucking media.

>commit armed robery
>get shot
>OMG WHY DEY SHOOTIN OUR CHILLUNS

Fuck off and die

It's Pizza Hut's fault for not providing a safer work environment for its employees.

I hope nobody listens to these niggers

Find her address and order her a pizza to be delivered :D

>"this wasn't a body shot, this was a headshot"

nice

I fucking hate google glass.

She'll probably rob the poor delivery guy

Not if you request the headshot delivery fella.

I hope that fucking dumb autist doesn't come in here and start shitposting his awful non-arguments again.

Probably won't deliver to that area... from too many drivers getting shot.

kek

Black user here

This post is the best post

welcome to Australia

but ya I don't blame this grieving mother for being a fucking idiot, if you lose a child your whole world is fucked and you really could try to do or say any crazy thing so I can't really blame her but, I really hope America never becomes so cuked that criminals will have guns when robbing someone but citizens can't have guns for self defense. Hope Hillary doesn't destroy the 2nd amendment

You know who should be charged?

This ape and her baby-daddy for raising a thug.

Who?

Oh good, I wouldn't feel okay if I approved of that post without some nigger saying it's okay to

just was the first thing to come to mind, blessed dubatrips

>headshot

Nice one pizza bro

Sad part is they'll find one of those billboard lawyers to sue Pizza Hut and will walk away rich. In a sane society they would be sued for the costs to remove the dindu's carcass from the premises after it was neutralized.

Notice how the dead nigger didn't sell his gun to get money. With parents like that's it's no wonder he was an armed robber.

Underrated keks

This one is by far my favorite.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ

>Nigger breaks into a lone womans home
>She shoots him in the chest and kills him
>"I dun care if she had her license or what the law says, she went too far".
>How else was he supposed to get HIS money?

Entirely without morality, just me me me me me my my my my. I don't care if she lives or dies.

>my son was shot during a robbery on your store
>gibs me dat rayciss
>da poleece shuld have capped him
>btw, fuck da poleece
Nigger logic. She just wants money.

SOMEONE SHOULD ORDER PIZZAS AND HAVE THEM DELIVERED TO THE PARENTS

so some guy who has a personal grudge against pizza hut works shows up to the place he no longer works at (why did he leave the job? fired?) with a loaded and..... wait a sec all her questions have already been answered it seems. here is a better question, did the employee break any laws? this question should determine the outcome, not where or not the dead guy had a kid and other pointless facts.

and that's exactly what she is asking for.

oh what the fuuuuuuuck

Fucking shameful.

She'll get a large out of court settlement and the employee will be blackballed for life hunting a job. What a country....

I'm just sad we were robbed of another liveleak video.

Cue the gibs me dat lawsuit on Pizza Hut

>they pay with pepperoni

Reminds me of the guy who was shot robbing a home.

Then the sister went on TV saying "he didn't deserve to be shot. I mean, how is he supposed to afford cloths and stuff?"

Pretty sure corporate policy allows PH to wash their hands of the employee.

>How he gonna get his money for clothes.

Should probably thank the homeowner, solved that problem for him for free.. Even gave him a nice shiny bullet. Very Generous…

Niggers and their "parents" are the fucking worst.

black lives matter should riot on pizza hut.

Fucking niggers man.I guess the whole for each action their is an equal and opposite reaction doesn't translate well into ooga booga.

>Nigger mom wanting to have easy targets.
You can't make this shit up.

They should be charged for raising low life scum.

And the cost of the bullet.

>dey left they keys in tha car man, they dint wan it no more

>when you see it

What was going through the interviewers mind?

witnessed

>“If there was to be a death, it was not the place of the employee at Pizza Hut. That is the place of law enforcement,”

Given the situation, the Pizza guy was law enforcement. Also she goes against BLM law by saying da law is allowed to dole out death.

He dindu nuttin he was just robbing a Pizza Hut with a gun!

>LOOK AT IT FROM EVERY CHILD'S POINT OF VIEW THAT WAS RAISED IN THE HOOD
>HOW HE GONE GET HIS MONEY TO HAVE CLOTHES TO GO TO SCHOOL

Shit like this makes me glad I own guns, but honestly I worry about ever having to use them in a case like this or a home invasion. In oklahomanwe have castle doctrine and stand your ground so from a legal stand point I'd be fine but I'm a poorfag and there would be no way for me to handle a civil suit if it arose. Plus I'd have to move from where I live because I live in a rougher side of Tulsa and guaranteed the hood would chimp out over one of the homies getting shot by an evil cracka rayciss

Fpbp

They're just trying to get settlement money from Pizza Hut

>Got your large pizza, coke, and dead nigger
>That'll be $14.50 plus tip

"Did he deserve to die?"
Yes.

Too bad there weren't several robbers so pizza guy could get a Multi -Kill score bonus.

>put the employee on leave.

So basically, pizza hut is going to wait which way the story swings so know to keep him or fire him.

Fucking hate corporations.

see

Alex "Cuck" Giles
What does this cuck have a job as a reporter? Oh, right, because the media, even local media, is full of these slimy pieces of shit. FUCK THE MEDIA

sorry I actually had a pepsi, not coke.

>Work at pizza hut
>get fired
>Go back with a gun
>Get shot

This can't be real. Even if he was just robbing the place with a gun (still a good reason to defend yourself with equal force) the fact that he used to work there then went back with a gun makes things worse.

I work with a few nutjobs. We always joke about how if they get fired we're not showing up for a few days just in case they Aurora Colorado the place. This guy deserved to get shot.

And wtf, a headshot is personal? What is the Pizza Hut employee fucking John Marston? A man who's never killed before has a gun pulled on him out of nowhere, and is able to slow down time, pull out his gun, aim at the guy's head, and kill him with ease?

The guy saw a gun and his adrenaline kicked in. He acted with instinct. He could have shot the guy in the dick, it was most likely just Han Solo type luck that the employee got a headshot. Good thing, too. If the robber survived the first shot, he probably would have returned fire.

There's no way thats actually the body

Call pizzahut and tell them that youre glad the customers and employees were able to be protected from this madman.

>That is the place of law enforcement,

sad part is he's gonna get fired

The guy in the right is achieving enlightenment and the guy on the couch is having his life force drained hy him.

They shit-canned his ass.

The whole family should be killed. Obama has blood on his hands.

Niggers gonna nig!

>That is the place of law enforcement
t. dinduette

>MFW

>44

>777

What bs, if law enforcement would have shot him they'd swear he was robbing the store with the book he was reading.

Is the dead son laying on the couch in the background while the interview is going on? that cold

Well bantered amigo.

Yeah the law enforcement officers dropped off the corpse.

Idiot.

Please tell me a steamroller passed through ;-;

Under fucking rated

>I don't blame this grieving mother for being a fucking idiot

If she had raised him with better values he'd still be alive. Fuck her ass.

>HURR HE WAS JUS TRYNA ROB DA PLACE Y HE GET SHOT
Fucking retards. IF YOU TRY TO ROB SOMEONE, YOU DESERVE TO GET SHOT

Call the pizzahut number and tell them that you're glad that employees are able to defend you and themselves while you're dining at their restaurant.
1 8oo 948 8488

This is the best take of the thread.

Of course the mother wouldn't blame herself or her son. If she had that level of self awareness her son would have been a better person and wouldn't have tried to rob a pizza shop.

Fuck the media for reporting this boohoo story.

These trips don't lie. What is it that niggers can't understand about not doing crimes being directly proportional to not getting shot?

Its always nice to see any community acknowledge a MAJOR problem. Dont be a twat user.

>that'll be $14.88

PoC should be able to do whatever they want, whenever they want. With absolutely no repercussions.

>this is how a liberal actually thinks...

>five beans have been deposited into your taco

They need room to destroy :^)

Charged? Nah man free pizza

"A heashot is personal"

No, just luck in that situation.
>for all of us