Was brenda a bad influence on jeff?

Was brenda a bad influence on jeff?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i9ZykEJuFrI
criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/criminal-defense/domestic-violence/rhode-island-domestic-violence-laws-charges-pe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was Jeff a Chad?

Joe is a fucking idiot. He claimed that unless Brenda pressed charges, there was nothing he could do, even though he himself SAW and heard Jeff beat the shit out of her. There is more than enough evidence to send Jeff to jail, or at least get a restraining order, even if Brenda objects.
Over in the real world, there are indeed many cases of domestic abuse that the cops can't do anything about, but that's because the abusers are smart and only do their thing behind closed doors, putting on a friendly facade in front of others.

She got him killed, so yes

Your mom is a bad influence on me~

Every man MUST be like Jeff!

If all men were like Jeff, this world would be a much better place.

Yes. Not only do holes deserve to be beat, they should be beat for staying with faggots like that. No, I dont buy the fucking argument that the abuser has mind control powers that keep the hole from leaving.

Clever, i'll give you that.

Im gonna hitch my cart to your waggon, I've seen enough courtroom-reality to know that judges always favor the alleged victim.

Women are retards

>Be me
>Meet an awesome girl
>Tried to ask her out after getting to know her
>Gets cucked by chad
>Over a year of their toxic relationship and every time I try to get her to leave she gets swept off her feet by the chad that "promises" to do better
>After another year she starts beating her
>I started to not care
>Lost touch with her
>Ran into her one day and she looked hideous
>That thicc luscious body looks like trash now all because she thought she could do better than me
>Wants to crawl back now that she looks like trash
>Had none of that and walked away
Hopefully more betas will rise up against these she-devils.

You deserve death.

according to whom?

I guess that's the end result but I was talking about how she was an enabler of his lazy violent lifestyle.

If she left her he wouldn't have her as a crutch and maybe clean up his act seeing his behavior won't fly anymore and getting a job to provide for himself.

they both would have been better off.

Fuck off hole. Survival of the fittest

I’d argue that abusive men are the real victims of abusive relationships. If the holes didn’t enable them, and they wouldn’t become abusers.

It depends on the state. In most cases, when a crime is committed, the complainant (i.e. Victim) has to want to actually press charges and give a statement. So if someone is robbed and the robber is caught, that person needs to want to press charges.

Now with family violence, it's one of those instances where the State can pick up the charges if it's State law. So if you have enough evidence to prove a family member hit another family member, a district attorney can still approve a charge even if the complainant doesn't want to. Texas is one of the states that can pick up fv charges. So technically if their state doesn't have that law, Joe's right.

Source: Copfag

This episode offended me for the 1st time. nothing offends me ever, and domestic abuse is a "someone else" situation far from my own household, but i still feel like nothing was resolved since Brenda did nothing while Peter just joked around

Elliot was too good for this world

Well, Does Rhode Island have such a law?
We still have to figure out if Joe was in the wrong here.

youtu.be/i9ZykEJuFrI

Found this
criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/criminal-defense/domestic-violence/rhode-island-domestic-violence-laws-charges-pe

It says "must arrest," which in Texas is "shall," so I'm going to assume yes, State can pick it up in Rhode Island.
In that case, I haven't seen the episode in a while, but if there is enough evidence to prove that the complainant was assaulted, Joe could've arrested him as long as a District Attorney/Assistant DA accepts the charge.

Wow user I bet that totally happened

I get what you're saying but don't write it like a tumblrina next time

Prove it didn't.

my name jeff