Action Comics Storytime

How are you Sup Forums?

I like the green trail Jor-El leaves behind.

Action Comics:
Detective Comics:
New Super-Man:
Metal If you liked it buy it in your LCS.

I don't think I liked anything at all about this comic but thanks for posting

>Earthers
The word is Earthlings you racist fuckface.

Grade A Superman reaction to seeing all that.

>Clark never gave Lois a superwatch
Jesus. How is she even still alive.

Jon is so cute

Superboy is too happy a person with a too happy family and even enjoys damian and likes the titans he hangs out and the people he met.
Being so eager to abandon it all for a life away with strangers is shit.
SHIT.

Well this page will trigger some folks again.

Just want to preemptively point out before some of you lose your damn minds that Jurgens is portraying people of ALL countries and ethnicity's being bad guys under the influence of Oz.

not only that but kryptonians are xenophobic cunts why would Jor-El put them on a world with a diverse group of people that look different from them?

That was the whole reason he chose earth in the first place

why do they keep giving jurgens comics to write

Every few years my Dad apparently went to a very loosely described location where he and some other soldiers buried some loosely described stuff.

Every time the circle of dead trees was that much bigger.

Dammit Supes, just excite that shit to plasma will you?

funny you mention that

>ACTION COMICS #1000, written by Pete Tomasi and Dan Jurgens, will be published as a special, oversized edition featuring an all-star talent line-up writing back-up stories, including a story co-written by Geoff Johns and Superman film director, Richard Donner.

called it, Johns' ego wouldn't let him not co-create AC1k

Clark, honey, how did you not know about all of this before. You have super hearing and access to pretty much every news feed in the world.

Clarks fortress is designed to stop people like zod from finding it and seeing inside, as a result clarks senses can't reach as far when he's inside so although he might be able to hear outside he can't hear what's happening on the otherside of the world

Someone please just stop Dan Jurgens. The guy is ironically showing his own narrow view of xenophobia by his idiotic portrayal of Jor El.

But most of the things shown on that page aren't exactly stuff that happened just know. He knows that starvation, spousal abuse, pouching, civil wars and pollution exist and happens all the time.

This has been a poor showing for Supes for the last couple of months story-wise.

I thought it was the LoSH from the thumbnail...

I prefer "Terrans", meself, as it sounds cooler and honors our goddess, Terra Markov.

Didn't Jon and Damian just encounter people from a planet where everyone was super like last week???

They were all dead except for the 2 black girls

>implying he's wrong

I hope cardio Steve is alive. Nobody appreciated the sweat he made for the Daily Planet.

thanks man, you?

Shouldn't you be in Sup Forums shitposting krager?

He's only wrong because for some reason he decided to attack the Daily Planet instead of the countless other media outlets that actually do fake news.

I'm pretty sure that in the middle of all these things happening all over the world, no news station would spend time reporting on "child beaten to death for lunch money", much less label it "breaking news".

Also, how is "mass starvation" breaking news being reported on live? It is a sad fact that there is mass starvation every day in some part of the world, and on a day with so many things happening, no station would bother reporting it, they don't even bother reporting it on slow news days.

Damn Superman and Lois just pumping out the babies

>Dan Jurgens - breakdown art
Intredasting

>guy literally swoops in and redirects the missile, saving their lives
>they don't even register it

I mean I get that superheroes are a dime a dozenin this world, but come the fuck on

I have no boundaries, i can shitpost in any board.

>SuperJon with a mullet

>Earth 2 outfit for Jon
I like it. That was a good outfit.

The filler for Superman was Mahnke's fault. They pushed back Imperious Lex to give him more time. Action has had a couple good arcs. I liked the Superman Revenge Squad. Oz was always going to be a letdown though, the mysterious watcher type characters usually are.

FUCK YOU JUST GIVE ME THE LEGION OF SUPERHEROES BACK ALREADY

Oz Effect has been pretty good. Thanks Lantern

>Poor African kid is starving like he does all the time.

>Fake news

Jurgens why do you do this?

This was so boring. I mean why the fuck was the big payoff for the Oz mystery just another arc where a kryptonian talks shit about Earth for god knows how many issues before Superman punches them away? This is barely even related to the doomsday clock.

Clark memorized Lois's heartbeat by heart so he monitors her 24/7
Yeah it's some Every Breath You Take shit

Rebels are not exactly known for clear head or rational thinking user

Well they are married and she does get into near-constant mortal peril.

above average cover

so-so cover

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ISSUE

>the big payoff for the Oz mystery just another arc where a kryptonian talks shit about Earth for god knows how many issues before Superman punches them away?

This

I feel like only Didio & Cereal Lord only know whats going on with this Watchmen thing & other creators have to tread water, some guys are good with that. Jugens isn't.

Oh shit. Wasn't expecting that.

It comes in a lenticular cover.

Isn't Jurgens writing AC#1k? Jfc.

What is that? It's like the Legion, but not the Legion.

>that story

fuck seriously?

this is complete fucking garbage

when does jurgens leave the book?

he was tolerable before this arc, but now it's indefensible/unreadable

>humanity is sooo evil look at all of this shit, sure I caused it, but look at it
>they're prone to violence, yeah us kryptonians conquered worlds or whatever but who hasn't conquered a world or two...hundred...

>Isn't Jurgens writing AC#1k? Jfc.
Both Jurgens and Tomasi are cowriting the main story.

Well this is probably fake Jor-El anyway

They should have brought in the big guns, 1k is such a huge milestone.

I know, this just gets in my nerves in fiction.

Me too

NONONONONONO FUCK THAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think everyone thought it was the LOSH

>she'll be fine, dattebayo!
Jesus, Jurgens.

>go to tumblr and post the rebel page claimkng DC is portraying colored people, I mean, pocs, I'm a negative light
>go to/ pol/ and post the game news pages
>i am become b8 destroyer of threads

>Fake news
>attack the one outlt that's supposed to have integrity

It wouldn't be so bad if people that post here weren't so fucking dumb. An entire issue focuses on African warlords being evil and people get triggered by one panel of a guy threatening co-workers.

The guy has drank the koolaid my dude.

It's because one of those things is real and the other is a TDS-inspired fantasy. :^)

How many times are they going to write "Earth is doomed, why do you waste your time"?

Perry is Jon's godfather. Anyone else here think it'd be a cool elseworld where Supes and Lois are taken out of the picture and Perry actually had to raise Jon?

Geoff and Donner are writing a back up and I think other writers are too.

It's Jurgen going "ha, fooled you fags"?

>Fake news

THAT IS NOT WHAT THAT WORD MEANS GODDAMMIT JURGENS

I was thinking the same thing, but they can be saved for later too.

Look out! Steve's got a...tape dispenser? A stapler? What is that?

I agree, but kind of hoping that by the end of this arc, there will be a revelation about Dr. Manhattan.

I mean, if that doesn't happen then the whole Oz character has been a terrible waste. He was one of the most promising things of Rebirth.

Is it possible they used to have an idea for who he was and later changed it?

Explain?

>it's a "landmark issue is just a bunch of shitty and probably bland short stories" episode

The whole "Oz is Jor-El" reveal was crap

Oz is starting a global wide breakout of bad shit to try and break Clark.