Detective Comics #966 Storytime

A Lonely Place of Living part two!

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/dc/2017/09/15/exclusive-its-super-sons-vs-teen-titans-in-december/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Connor is back

That suit must be pretty heavy

>Other writers acknowledge the All-Caste

Nice.

Cheers OP.

>8 two page spreads

who thought this was necessairy

goddamnit Damian

Those aren't spreads, it's just a panel layout utilising both pages.

God damn it, I deign to read a Batman comic because it's supposed to be my favorite character coming back, and it's fucking nothing.

Oh shit I didn't even catch that.

>Who the hell is Conner

Fug. We still stickin' to Kon-El?

>it's all a plot to bring back kon and take out the lesbo trash
Fine.

>Especially not her.

Damn, look at his face

Since when is doomsday vulnerable to kryptonite?

>After Clayface...
After Clayface what? Got cured and successfully started a happy civilian life?

Good.. Steph is against Tim madness(I only say this because he is bad here, I am not Tim hater) in this alternative future.

Since always, he's a Kryptonian lifeform. Pre-Flashpoint Lex used kryptonite to weaken him too.

>the All-Caste
What is it? Never read another writer that acknowledged it.

We gonna get real Conner. Young Justice hype. coincidentally just when DC launches the new season of the show

Some Tibetan priestly order that trained Jason at the start of the New 52

>The order that existed under Bruce.
Order... Yeah, right.

Well Tynion did write the New-52 Outlaws book as well for a while.

Bat-Damian, city to ground?... You are one villain.. More bat-villains during Bat-Damian era..

>Doomsday can be beaten with a carrot on a stick

To be more precise, it's an order of mystical assassins that Talia brang Jason to after his resurrection. They trained him and deemed him worthy of wielding magic swords that materializes and works on magic beings. I think it was magical beings only, so he mainly relies on guns for the more grounded criminals.

I forgot if that was before or after the entire clan got murdered by Ra's later in the original New52 run.

After Superman Reborn I imaginated this.. He was erased of the characters memory..

>Doesn't know the difference between a spread and two page panelling
Fuck off newfag

SOON

Tim is a better Batman than Bruce.

Oh yeah he was never Conner in the New 52 stuff, just Kon-El.

I wonder if this is also related to him going after Jon and trying to kill him, damn Tim is really gay for his clone boy.

>connors return was a single small panel.

oh man thats gonna cause so much salt. i love it

Oh yes pls kill Kate.

haha based Damian getting murdered by Tim. Honestly I would happily support this canon timeline.

What about Terry? Or does he come along after Tim has his fascist regime overthrown?
Go it goes. Dick stops cause he doesn't want the mantle - Jason never becomes Batman - Damian goes 666 fuck up - Tim goes fascist and is stopped - Terry becomes Batman a generation or so later.

if there is no Bruce there can be no Terry though

Well obviously Bruce comes back to life after Tim but before Terry because nobody stays dead.

Why does Damian!Batman looks so good?

Tim is the villain.

Pretty sure this issue is just the beginning of Conner's return

it is not canon.

What is Batman doing with that hair dryer?
Whoever drew that hair dryer need to be shot.

timfags. lol.

I talked about Tim.. he is the villain.

Holy mama, better than I expected.

Damian will kill natzi tim in supersons we know that now.

Superboy conner is a natzi too ?

Now Cain said to his brother Abel, "Let's go out to the field." While they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him.

not in that canon.

Man fuck you damian fags. I like the little twerp but I can also like Tim you assholes

Lol no you can't. This is the real Robin War, pick a side

Damifags BTFO

>Damian will kill natzi tim in supersons we know that now.
Damian will kill natzi tim in supersons we know that now.
Tim want to kill jon.

I don't think Tim Drake was ever a terribly interesting character ...

Well duh, of course Timbats wants to kill Jon. He took his husbando's spot in the universe

I see him but every time, I do Tim bores me to death.

Considering EvilTim is going to try to kill Jon he will get on Damian's bad side.

That's one handsome Conner

Well he wasn't so much beaten as lured into a cage. You have to assume that's how Brainiac initially got ahold of him too.

>Damian burned Gotham to the ground
Damifan btfo.

James Tynion is a timfag.

>implying Gotham shouldn't be burned down
It would make the world better desu.

lol,Batman Tim Drake.

Damian actually did the mental math to know what is necessary to save Gotham.

The world wouldn't be better if some fictional city were burned down, user.

So Titans Tomorrow is a thing still? I can get behind that.

Natzi Tim ?

HYPERTIME

Not for long, that future is going to be edited

He was taken pre Connor deletion. And is from hypertime.

The good ol' "quick grab my ...." meme.

Oh, actually, I think I can sum up what is wrong with Tim in a lot of ways pretty easily: he is a homosexual racist.We're Here, We're Queer, We're Racists

Based sociopath future Tim is going to bring back the YJ boys to this timeline, isn't he?

>implying that being gay and racist is bad

comicbook.com/dc/2017/09/15/exclusive-its-super-sons-vs-teen-titans-in-december/
According to solicitations DC has provided to ComicBook.com, The Batman of Tomorrow claims that Jonathan Kent will be responsible for the deaths of millions, and he has come back in time to prevent that.

Similar to what's going on in Justice League right now, the heroes must choose an allegiance to answer the question, "is the life of an innocent child worth more than the lives of millions?" It seems the Teen Titans will be on the side of rounding up Superboy -- and eventually Robin, who stands by his best pal.

With Superman in the mix, though, you know that is a false dichotomy: the Man of Steel's signature characteristic is a philosophy that says there is always a way.

>Damian and Jon will destroy the world
What did Bruce and Clark do wrong.

Tynion pls.

Shit like this is what makes me realize I haven’t really liked Tim since he switched from the red ‘n green costume. He does not handle race, gender, or, I suspect, lower-class issues very well. He’s like this epitome of rich straight (canonically anyway) white boy.

>What did Bruce and Clark do wrong.
Tim is a rasict what Jack Drake do wrong.

This is hands down the best Bat costume. Look how badass Damian looks and that power pose.

This issue has been fucking amazing.

Did you expect Tynion to write an evil Tim Bat without making sure everyone else is ruined as well. If his favourite is going to look bad everyone is going to look worse.

>we've already seen art from Batman and The Signal which confirms that Tim is gonna keep going by Red Robin
BUT it's such an awful costume

TimBats upon finding out that he is in the same timeline as Tim realises he can 'change things' and the thing he apparently has to do in order the change things is kill the person responsible for 'the fall of the Batmen', Batwoman. and Jon Kent.

It's pretty funny how much of a product of its time it is. Shit like Tim Drake Batman and Commissioner Montoya would never be used today.