It's an "I have an idea for a cartoon but don't have the connections or resources to pitch it" thread

>It's an "I have an idea for a cartoon but don't have the connections or resources to pitch it" thread.

It's about a boy and a girl in a different universe but with monsters.
also there is this school were both of them go to.

>Its a satire about how segregation and eugenics are good, sorta like thank you for smoking

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Everybody Hates Harvey Weinstein: like a jew seinfeild

Read this a while ago

Still love it

>A universe gets into a war with other universes and interdenominational deities
>A man has enough of this injustice and trains to become a god
>Seals his divine esscence into 20 brave souls
>These brave souls each pick 4 other brave souls to be their right hand men
>This forms into an army
>The main characters are a strike team that travels existence defending their multiverse.
>The moral of several arcs is women are sluts and will hurt you
>The first villain is a mob boss illegally trafficking endangered cosmic creatures because a girl messed him up bad
>He brought with him his slut daughter
>One of the main characters has a Rasta crab and mermaid alien following him
>Another is a negro named Samurai Black. During the first episode he gets fucked up and is now a cyborg
>There's also another that took 3 aliens that looked like a penis gun from their dying home planet. One looks like a tiny Asian dick pistol, the other is a black bazooka cock, and the third is a meh looking white penis shotgun.

Theres a huge tower hidden within a forest, who ever reaches the top of the tower is granted a wish but they must survive the onslaught of dangers each floor brings to them. The Story focuses on a group of nobodies meeting prior or within the tower heading up each floor together, each of them all want a wish of their own and the it follows them trying to reach the top learning more about each other and many more lessons along the way.

I thought Seinfeld was a jew...

all the kids in a small town have come together to do a large larp/roleplaying game during the entire summer. Show switches between the larp plot with imagined fights/plotting and real world stuff and drama.

Would the whole series be them going through obstacles to get to the tower? Like One Piece? I don't know if I could take that that kind of unattainable goal, that kind of plot bugged the shit out of me as a kid.

I just want a cartoon where I can make cute animal men fart and pass it off as so funny toilet humor

The apocalypse has come and every government has been destroyed. The world is now runned by factions. Thing is, the factions are based on Sup Forums´s boards
>Sup Forums are bandits dressed as cartoon/comic characters and constantly fight themselves over the costumes they use
>/m/ is trying to biuld a giant robot so they can rule supreme
>Sup Forums are basically wasteland nazis
>/trash/ is a bunch of filthy degenerates that rape anything they see
And so on and so on.

Write the script for the pilot episode and then we can talk.

could someone with no background in cartoons write a script for a pilot and present it to a studio and be treated fairly?

All of this are shit. Thank God none of you guys will ever work on the industry.

Prove our ideas wrong.

I like this

I also destroyed a few tropes.
>The main characters don't have to go to school
>no romance outside of one episode comedy purposes
>no girls as a main character
>earth has already been destroyed and is never coming back.

I don' have to. You do that all by yourselves.

>I...I have no argument

Nah it'd be the obstacles inside the tower, with a set amount of Floors meaning we'd have a clear end already set in sight, and there wouldn't be shit like being pushed back to lower floors or anything.

From what I heard, about 7 in 10 (I got that statistic from memory, so it may be off) Cartoon Network pilots "currently" (meaning at the time I heard it) in development were made by people who already worked there. That means 3 in 10 were made by people who *don't* already work there. That doesn't mean they've never worked for *other* networks though.

That being said, you'd still need to have connections. You can't just walk into a studio unannounced and pitch your idea.

>all the kids in a small town have come together to do a large larp/roleplaying game during the entire summer. Show switches between the larp plot with imagined fights/plotting and real world stuff and drama.
I kind of liked . It could work if it was a simulation of some kind, rather than just people playing.

Oops, I didn't mean to quote the entire post.

I want it playing because it's about how far kids imaginations can go for different ages and the reasons why they do it.

And remember what happened in the series finale...

I'm not going to post my idea on Sup Forums because I have hopes that one day I might seriously be able to pitch it. However, I will say that it's not some lore-based "true art" shit like most of the ideas posted here.

Exactly, you have no arguments as to why your shows would be good with the drivel you've so far posted.

>>Sup Forums are basically wasteland nazis

Sup Forums would be a gang that's part Nazi, part libertarian, part communist, part religious fundies, and a large number of members who are only there to egg on the other groups to fight.

You're always welcome to post why you think so bad but as usual people like you just come here to pull legs.

Honestly I haven't read any of the ideas in this thread and just wanted to shit on you all since it gives some form of relief and feeling of superiority. Not doing so well right now.
Sorry
Peace

Okay, so listen.
There's these two gypsy peddlers (man and woman) who've made their living traveling from city to city selling fake magical items. The woman actually is magic, but she can't enchant items, so she just tricks people into thinking they're magic then sells it and they make their getaway. One day they get in a kerfuffle after someone finds them out and they wind up getting caught by the police. That's where the story begins.

The chief of police hates their guts because they've been an embarrassment for years, so he's about to throw them in prison but then gets the idea to hire them as magical bounty hunters. So he sets them up to go after the biggest, baddest criminals he can find (who all have powers of their own) in hopes that one of them will finally do them in.

So they go to their first town and after a struggle actually manage to bring one of them down, which makes them heroes in the eyes of that city. From that point on, the chief sets them up with tougher and tougher situations, not realizing that the more he tries to put them in a hole, the more he turns them into actual heroes that everyone loves, until finally he snaps and just flat-out tries to kill them himself.

My concern is that constantly being in the tower would become stale. Maybe the floors have very high ceilings, and each one has a different theme, so it appears like they're traveling from place to place even when they're not.

Post your first episode user

Adult cartoon series.
Basically, a Roman Centurion during the 3rd Century gets frozen in time for a mysterious reason that would be explained later on. He wakes up in 11th century Europe, specifically where Hispania used to be before it got turned into Al-Andalus. Confused, he starts wandering around until he stumbles across a monastery. He can only speak Latin, and thus he is unable to communicate with anyone until he does reach a monk who is well versed in Latin. There he explains he's lost and the monk realize that he's, in fact, an actual Roman from the Ancient Era. He realizes that this man could restore invaluable knowledge about a time that has since been pretty lost in many ways. The Centurion only has one goal; reaching Rome so he can get an actual explanation of what's happened since he's gone away. The Monk, seeing his chance, offers the Centurion to accompany him to Rome so he can learn as much as possible of him as well as act as his translator, since the poor Roman would be linguistically helpless without him.
And so, the Centurion and the Monk travel from what's now Spain to Italy, stumbling across characters of all kinds while the Centurion starts seeing just what's left of the once mighty Roman Empire and how low it's fallen, but still hopeful of rebuilding.

Sup Forums doesn't actually understand how western cartoons work. They think it's all lore and story arcs, when cartoons like that are actually very recent and still not the norm. What's even more funny is that when someone posts an idea that DOES feel like a typical western cartoon, they get ganged up on. Thank God Sup Forums aren't the ones running the industry.

>I was just pretending to be retarded

I liked it until the part of the cop making the gypsies go fight criminals. There could be more to the story than just magic gypsy pokemon. Dunno what that'd be but these were my 4 cents

I don't have to pretend really. Anyway, off to the gym. Have it good

I've dropped this idea in a thread maybe once before, but:

>Ordinary high school girl has superpowers
>Mom is a retired magical girl, dad is her Not!Tuxedo Mask
>She's always had powers so she doesn't see them as special
>She just wants to live a normal goddamn life and not deal with the constant bullshit of supervillains
>Keeps getting dragged into shenanigans, often by classmates who turned into really goofy 'supervillains'
>Just wants one day of school where she doesn't have to punch that nerd with the giant robot fetish because he kicked down half the school or some shit.

>Shilling this pitch. Have been for the past 3 replies.

Fair enough. I haven't spent a ton of time fleshing out the idea just yet, but it wouldn't be just a shallow monster-of-the-week deal.

I hated how they've changed Gumball's character for the worst.

>S1: Just a normal 12 year old kid
>S2 & S3: A more mature and smarter kid.
>S4 onwards: A complete spoiled shithead.