>zipy
bless you OP.

obligatory "m-m-mommy" post for all Artemis RHATO threads

Flowers for Best Boi

Clayface and Bizzarro ongoing WHEN

>it's already starting
;_;

>Cass and Clayface practicing lines
Nice to see that Lobdell has been doing his homework.

>those deliciously thicc thighs
hhhhhhhnnnnnnnggggggg

Remember to tell your LCS to add this book to your pull list people. It's one of Rebirth's best but it keeps going down in sales.

If it gets cancelled before the Earth-3 arc then I'm gonna be so fucking pissed.

The Belfry were a bunch of douchebags in there

I'm buying it in trades?

>Skwad
Ehh.

fuckin love this page

I'm just thinking for a moment, and i might be wrong but;

Do you think Bizzaro's plan is to gain access to the Kryptonian prison in Belle Reve they had for Zod? If Green Kryptonite heals him, surely the prison would fix him much like the Phantom Zone fixed Clark, right? Since the prison blinded Clark.

why is suicide squad in everything?

also thanks for the storytime

>It's a main team jobs to inferior team episode.
Come on, Lobdell. You could've easily written a reason for smartzarro to lose that isn't convoluted. Like his dumber self coming back for a sec during the fight.

SYNERGY
Y
N
E
R
G
Y

I thought Bizarro losing was part of the plan.

This.

Bizzaro wanted to lose, so we can count him out of the fight. Artemis was being easy on Orphan, but Cass is pretty skilled her in her own right to begin with. Jason was taking on Batwing, Azrael and Clayface, so numbers were against him.

It'd be more bullshit if they won when Bizzaro wanted to lose.

That was fun

As someone that has been ignoring the other bat teams and have no idea what Clayface is doing here, what should I read to get caught up with him? I liked him a lot

basically the entire 'Tec Rebirth run, even on the shit parts he's still a highlight

Read Detectve Comics Rebirth onward. Clayface is the best character,

>Clayface is the best character,
He's a fucking meme
>me so sad
Kys

Cool, thanks for the info.

No need to be a stick in the mud

The Suicide Squad is a cool concept. I just wish they'd change the fucking roster. I'm actually looking forward to seeing the interact with the Outlaws.
>Jason being bullied by super criminals in Belle Reve
>Artemis steps in to save him
>"Back off.....this ones already spoken for"

Edgy

>SKWAD

o for fucks sake. ENOUGH! This is almost Inhuman levels of pushing and their book isnt even decent. You want people too like the Squad? get Ostrander back on it!

I love the fact that even though Bizarro is stronger than him Jason still gets crazy overprotective over him like if he were his little brother.

Jason is a fierce mamma bear.

>supporting lobdell

nah, I'll just read it here

eat shit

I would but you're already eating all of it.

But Lobdell has been great since Rebirth.

Do you guys think whatever it is with Bizarro's endgame have something to do with Jason's dad?

Ostrander's too sick and old to write one comic a month let alone two.

Gotta be since he's the one narrating at the beginning over his father's letter.

So like that's the last thing he'll do before he dies?
He think Jason deserves a better life?

>before he dies?
Don't you even say that.

> Those sexy thick underarms on Artemis...

The issue was ok. Feels like they're advertising for the other books.

>The adults are talking, Jason.

How bout you fuck the hell off, you fish-eating cunt.

What the hell has Kate ever done to earn the tiniest bit of clout in this outfit? Bitch walks around like she runs this shit and its insufferable.

Nazi Tim in on his way to destroy the bitch

But he turned Jason into a hobo

Jason turned himself into a hobo after fighting an entire ninja clan

Go Tim! Kill this nagging bitch.

Tim and Jason fags unite.

Tim is ok in my book after latest Tec issues. He proved that he does care about Jason.

I mean, after the reveal that he killed Damian in the future, how can you not love the guy?

>Tfw You Will never been jason and qt gf redhead telling You mmm , why even Live?

>killed Damian
>want to kill Kate
>spent a whole year searching for Jason
I approve of the new Tim.

Jesus Christ Kate chill out, is Jason not the fucking Joker.

Here comes worst boy

don't be a faggot, Jason

triggered much Jason-fag

no, he's edgier

Jason needs to fucking die

t.Kate

edgelord, what

He'll get better according to the sixth issue of batwoman.

So, is this just a cunty remark? I'd swear Jason is in like his early to maybe mid 20s at latest, and Kate is like what, late 20s?

Thanks a bunch m8. Artemis is growin me tbqh

Wait, isn't Jean Paul AzBats now?

I was pleasantly shocked with how well Lobdell handles muh waifu

Kate is about the same age as bruce, they were at his parents funeral together.

The Tec team is such a shitty line-up

I cannot believe I have to wait another full month to read next issue. I'm dieing here, anons. Hold me!

This issue made me so fucking mad at how everyone was just throwing a fist to each other. Biz, you're mean. Jason is going to be sooo mad when he finds out your game. He hates being manipulated and controlled. You will be lucky if you get back to being not-smart Bizarro, mate: that way, he sure will forgive you.

>Earth-3 arc
tell me more

Jason is around 20 only, until we are said otherwise.

I'm guessing he got Jason out of the streets too, even if they ended up separated because whatever reason (Tim being evil and mad, probably).

Lobdell teased it a while back in an interview, I think. He also teased a sort of reunion with a different universe Outlaws (Jason, Kori and Roy still hanging out with each other in the same team), even before that, but apparently, that plot was dropped. We don't know if the Earth-3 arc was dropped too. We will see soon, I guess, once the solicits arrive.

Earth-3 is dead tho.

Well, it was a statement made long while ago, iirc.

No that was a one shot fan service

If it's still happening it'll be a while away since they are going to be a part of the suicide squad for at least another three issues

Has a SS cross over ever helped sales?

Helped Harley's sales if you count the movie
>Reminder that Harley Quinn #1 Rebirth is the highest selling dc comic without the word batman in the title since infinite crisis 1

On the other hand, it could bring some nice interaction on the table, being that Harley was Jason's therapist in Arkhan.

As I said, we need just to wait until the next solicitations are published. I think the last ones had the last issue of this current story arc.

Well at least they admit Batwing fucking sucks