This was a good cartoon, so were the Super Mario and Mega Man ones

This was a good cartoon, so were the Super Mario and Mega Man ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sNucDMkZxEI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I liked the adult jokes and notable game references they slipped into the Zelda cartoon.

Like the portrait of Zelda in Link's room with her wearing the red dress from the early games.

DANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No. No they weren't.

Cartoon Zelda is cute, CUTE!

They were. Zero political agenda and social justice should be celebrated, in these days when you can't escape that shit no matter what you do.

You're full of hot air, Mega Man!

Oh, but not Sonic? Fuck you too, Nintendork.

we almost escaped it in this thread, so thanks for that

Missing the Captain N cameo where she ran around with a bare midriff. Hnnnngh

You mean that character who cameos in Mario games a lot?

To be fair

lol no they weren't

Does anyone have more fanart of the LoZ cartoon?

>adult jokes
Elaborate.

Blatant innuendo that would fly over the heads of the intended audience.

WELL EXCUUUUUUUSE ME PRINCESS

Mario was good the others were just okay.

The Mario cartoon was good when it was about Mario 2's setting.

The Mega Man one is fun and comfy.

>uses the game designs for the most part
>characters mostly have the correct powers/weapons
>most of the supporting characters from the game appear
>plots aren't too stupid
>that MMX crossover

It's not a masterpiece but I feel it's pretty true to the spirit of the games.

No they weren't

Only good videogame cartoons were Kirby and Sonic SatAM if you removed everything that didnt include snively

Sure Dobson, sure.

N O W I ' V E G O T Y O U R P O W E R

>>plots aren't too stupid
The plots are INCREDIBLY stupid, but that's why it's great and perfect. The dumb plots fit Wily's in-game personality perfectly.
>I'll dress up as a different guy who looks exactly like me but with sunglasses and pretend to hold a robot tournament, then steal all the contestants! Then, I'll frame myself for my own crimes!
>I'll build a robo-de-evolution ray that devolves robots, not into simpler machines, but into robo cavemen!
>I'll create a robotic version of the flu, and wait until it drives the populace berserk!
>I'll build a giant tractor beam to control the moon, holding the entire world at ransom!
>I'll frame this Russian doctor who's been building robot masters, because everybody hates those fucking ruskis!

Honestly it's hard to tell the game plots from the show plots.

Oh shit your right

Good Shit
Earthworm Jim
Sonic Boom
Viva Pinata
Both Carmen Sandiego series

Surprisingly good
Zelda
Adventures of Sonic
Mario Bros 3

Extreme Mediocrity
Sonic SatAM
Mega Man
The other two Mario cartoons
Double Dragon

Fun for the wrong reasons
DKC
Sonic Underground
Captain N
ALL of the other Capcom cartoons

What the Fuck
Mortal Kombat

Honorable mention to Medabots for being the best animated adaptation of any video game ever, East or West

Is the Bubsy pilot in it's own tier?

Bubsy tier.

>Viva Pinata
Remind me, was that the one with generic sitcom plotlines that was only sort of related to the original game?

No, it really wasn't. I had the full series on DVD and decided to watch it, and the entire show really was terrible. Even Adventures of the Gummi Bears had a better plot and everything.

My biggest problem is that everyone in the show was an asshole. Link was a major ass, Zelda was an ass, Ganon was an ass on principle, even Sprite (the name of the fairy) was an little prick. Although Sprite really couldn't do anything, so that one didn't matter. I guess that made it okay because you didn't care too much if Link (or even Zelda) got beat up or even captured, but it really made caring about anyone difficult. The comics were a lot better in this regard. Sprite was a nice, if rare, companion for Link. Zelda and Link shared a few panels where you could tell they liked each other, rather than fighting like cats all the time. And hell, there was even the one two-part comic where Link got corrupted by the Triforce of Power, putting Ganon on a bit of sympathetic terms.

Super Mario was okay. They were simple and fairly trivial, but that's all they really tried to be.

From the first episode:
>Link looks out his window
>sees Zelda in a low cut dress
>"Hey, looking good princess! Especially from this angle."

Have to agree with this. Shrinking down a city literally to steal it, for no real other reason than to threaten to steal other cities? That's definitely a Wily plan.

Plus, Wily's VA was such a wonderful ham.

youtube.com/watch?v=sNucDMkZxEI