Hulk #11 Storytime

Besides one particularly annoying panel that doesn't matter at all in the context of the rest of the book? I liked this a lot better than the rest of Tamaki's run. Very much like a modern take on Sensational!

Let's read it together!

Is she supposed to look like a dude?

Was that a trigger warning?

It's called a comic book cover. It's meant to show a single page that summarizes the events that will take place in this book. This cover is meant to signify that the story will be romance-themed, but that her date will be stupid, or maybe an asshole, and that She-Hulk herself isn't into it. I'm explaining all this because you're obviously a faggot that wandered in from Sup Forums and have never read a comic anymore.

Please go die.

Shouldn't you be ruining the Green Lantern movie, Mr. Goyer?

Whoops. was meant to be directed at Sorry about that!

Haha, did I really type "anymore" instead of "before?" I'm fucking up left and right. Sorry, guys.

Can you storytime a comic that doesn't suck?

But then how could I forcibly expose you guys to my waifu?!

I kinda want that FF shirt

I forgot she used to break the 4th wall back in the day

It's impressive of Jen to remember the thing that happened to her parallel version.

Whoops, sorry Sup Forums guy that probably stuck around, I should have given you a trigger warning for this jerk. My bad!

What is this? An Archie comic?

Let's all pretend that part of the page didn't exist. It'll be a team-building exercise.

Juggy hitting that is canon again.

But then you wouldn't be here with us

No it's not! Shut up!

>comic where cute girls is excited about going on a date with someone whom'st've will probably be a douchebag and shatter her illusions of love
I stopped after the first few pages.
Why should I even continue
why should my life continue

I fucking miss Byrne shulkie

Well, you posted an image in the middle of a storytime, so I'm not very pro-continuing your life right now.

She unironically calls herself Hulk now?

>fire emoji XDD

Fucking Snatchers everywhere.

I can only imagine how thin the thread is thats keeping her tits in check

She transforms into a giant ultra ripped rage monster when she's angry in a way closer to Banner's Hulk than hers, so yeah. Now she's Hulk.

They're changing the name of the book at least back to She-Hulk next month for Legacy.

Is tacos a euphemism for something else?

I'll pass. The guacamole looks kinda greyish.

>Jen is cuter than She-Hulk
Am I in Bizzaro world?

>Juggernaut/She-Hulk is canon again. The "Earth A" work-around isn't.

Only the best stories become canon.

See you next month, assholes.

I like that last panel

Okay, this issue looked like shite, but at least it was funny. And She-Hulk.

Ask Erica Henderson.

Thanks OP

Thank you, user!

>tranny she hulk
>omg like totally writing
>breaking 4th wall all the fucking time
Terrible.

So butthurt

I'd be OK with it.

Whatever happened to creepy fu?

Wow this was actually a really good issue. Funny, good threat setup, still tinged with a bit of that Hulk-y depression to justify the premise.

>She-Hulk fucked a furry
Why?!

Mad as fuck!

wait, she fondly remembers Star-Fox? Wasn't she fucking pissed because he roofied her with his cupid-powers?

That was her fiancé . They hooked up while he was an astronaut, but he caught werewolf-ism during a lunar mission.

So once he's a furry, did she leave it?

Okay, legitimately snorted with laughter at that last panel. This was a fun read, and not half as maudlin as the subject matter suggested. Fun stuff. Thanks for sharing, OP.

>tranny she hulk

Women have muscles too. There's nothing innately male about being muscular.

>omg like totally writing

It's being used for comedic effect, and done so effectively. I got a few laughs out of it.

>breaking 4th wall all the fucking time

It's an homage to the classic She-Hulk stories where this was a staple, long before Deadpool ever dipped his toes in that water. I'm fine with it as a one-off thing.

why does she act like a complete bitch? thats not the shulkie i know

They say the same thing about Carol just because she has short hair. It's a shitty meme.

Because he is an egomaniacal blow-hard for an implied duration of half an hour at least.
He cuts her off and ignores her reactions, belittles all of society and not only thinks he has it all figured out, but states so to her face.
He does not at all pick up on her increasing anger, even as her icy tone is underlined by the speech bubble here.
Just his body language here betrays he is not only drunk on the wine, but also his own ego.
Her actions are absolutely justified, even polite. A lesser woman would have ditched him with the bill, but she makes a point of paying herself.

>just because she has short hair
Well it's a bit more...

im not just talking about the date the led up to the date to
sorry call me what you want but this is not she hulk this is some shitty sjw bullshit she hulk, marvel is a dumpster fire and im glad im done with them

shill shill shill shill shill shill shill

But user, if you tolerate a woman's presence she owes you her love.
>t. incel

What do you take issue with?
I mean, they really keep teasing her from atop the 4th wall, so her being angry (in addition to being the theme of the book) is not surprising.
And she really used none of the hall-mark phrases, virtue signals etc.
I really don't see your point.
You seem more to be projecting your dissatisfaction with Marvel overall onto this harmless little issue.

Wtf was that?

Maybe user is D&C?

What now?
Desist & Cease?

she legit looks like a necron

It's not SJW, but it is probably a SJW that wrote it.

I have no idea what the point was. It wasn't funny, and I don't know who they thought would want to read it.

I stopped reading a few issues in, but wasn’t this originally horror-themed? What happened to that tone?

?? think you missed a few pages

Oh, yes. Yes he did.

I dunno if its just the resolution or something, but my god does this art looks like hot garbage

Let me just post those. Not much happening, really.

Why does She-Hulk look like a man now?

Oh, fuck off. If I were a shill I would be making some subtle insinuation that buying the trade paperbacks or getting it on comixology or somesuch is in order. Not everyone who professes to enjoy something that you dislike is paid to make such professions dishonestly.

Honestly, it's like you have no theory of mind; that the notion of diverging tastes is incomprehensible to you. This, I would note, is a symptom of autism.

thanks user

Took me a couple of readings to realise she was Jen. I was expecting her to be perma-green.

Does that make Jen a JUNKER?

YOU'RE terrible. Despite the horrendus changes done to She-Hulk this comic made it fun again.

... YOU'RE terrible.

So so terrible.

Wait, She-Hulk is breaking the 4th wall again? I skipped this series because I thought it was deadly serious. Does this happen every issue, or is this an exception?

I liked it

because you are stupid and like stupid things

The comic is about her recovery from trauma. She's getting better now.

Ugh you go girl show that icky gross comic reader what for like for real yass.

kys tho my man

This fucking sucks.

Why isn't Jen wearing glasses? She's significantly less cute without glasses.

And isn't she supposed to be really short?

She's not yeeling at the reader but the author, dunce.

Her size is kinda inconsistent. WHen she gets out of the car she looks really short, for example. But at the table she's sutting down just as tall as the robo-jerk.

You know title covers are for our benefit and no impact in the world of the fiction, yeah?

Thanks user, I enjoyed this a lot. Ignore the shitheads.

EVERYONE I DON'T LIKE IS FROM POL
RÈEEEEEEEEEEEEE

God this is fucking awful

>Back to classic She-Hulk storytelling
>Still keeping the CW2 GRRRRRR TRAUMA ANGST design from CW2

Bendis ruins everything

>the 4th wall jokes are back
So weird to think this started as CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
Why is Patsy even part of the joke here though? She shouldn't be able to "see" squat

It's sexually transmitted, obviously.

Giraffe neck

Juggy hit that so hard, all of her alternate versions felt it. That's why the Juggernaut is unstoppable.

She got hit by a missile when the ProvertyAvengers went to take on Thanos and was comatosed. Then while she was in a coma she found out after she woke up that Bruce died over a bunch of bullshit. So the She-Hulk you see in the cover is one that came out through her angst and not the typical sexy empowerment the regular She-Hulk was born from.

Damn, the tone of the book really changed from the first few issues.

>agreed on a date
>getting dressed for the date
>looking forward to the date

>"date night" is inappropriate

Most of us already know the story you described. But an injury and a death in the family don’t really explain Jen’s complete shift in personality. She became a victim of PTSD and never tries to confront her demons. She’s a weaker person overall. There’s no excuse for that besides shitty writing.

Now Tamaki is overcompensating by returning the tone of the book to what it used to be... I guess. But with more relatable “you go gurl” moments? And She-Hulk is still a rage monster? This is retarded.