Why I am voting for Hillary Clinton

Alright I know you will call me a shill or the hundred other insults you made up for anyone who has a different opinion than you but hear me out.

I am voting for Hillary Clinton because I want stability. I currently own a lot of money which is in the stock market and if Trump was elected and enacted his trade deals he wants the stock market would crash and I would lose a lot of my money. Not only that but the entire economy would be in shambles and a depression or recession could occur. I personally don't think Hillary is that likable but she is the candidate of the status quo and that is what we need.

Don't act like she is some leftists SJW type person. Like she said herself she has policies which are different between her public and her private life. Deep down she is very pro business.

/biz/ here. Just wanted to share my opinion. So just rethink this whole thing over and do the right thing. Deep down you know the economy is fucked if Trump is elected. Thats all what matters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BuW_7sktdBc
twitter.com/knobdoorman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm voting for Hillary too.

Go blog elsewhere though.

>the economy is all that matters

>
\x

wtf I love Hillary now

>Alright I know you will call me a shill or the hundred other insults you made up for anyone who has a different opinion than you but hear me out.

Didn't read

I'm voting Trump

MAGA

BECAUSE YOU'RE A JEW! :DD

EW EW JEW JEW
YOU'RE A JEW?
EW!

JEW JEW EW EW
YOURE AN EW?
JEW!

YES, GOYIM, PROTECT YOUR SHEKELS, THAT IS WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT, WHO NEEDS HONEST POLITICS OR RULE OF LAW WHEN YOU HAVE CABLE TELEVISION AND A NICE CAR?!? PLS VOTE HILLARY.

>I am voting for Hillary Clinton because I want stability
Are you retarded?

>war with Russia
>stability
choose one retard

t. shlomo goldstein

gr8 b8 m8

It doesn't matter either way Trump's "anti-establishment" sentiment is all a charade. People who are unironically enthusiastic about Trump are going to get cucked really fucking hard whether he wins or not.

Stable war that is.
MAGA

>Not only that but the entire economy would be in shambles and a depression or recession could occur.
youtube.com/watch?v=BuW_7sktdBc

>stability
>World war 3 after Hillary is elected

Pick 1

You think Clinton supports free Market?

Legit question

Shit, I'm voting Hillary now

>Not only that but the entire economy would be in shambles
THAT ALREADY HAPPENED

>Trading long term stability with short term
>Not even aware of put options

Well meme'd.

Admit it, its only for Hilloli

Trump's trade deals will probably crash the stock market just like Brexit "chrashed" the UK's right?

Checked MAGA

ADMIT IT OP

I like how ur id is brown you fucking fag

>I am voting for HRC because I am a jew and muh sheckles

well colour me suprised

takbir

>1 post by this ID

ADMIT IT NOW

>I currently own a lot of money which is in the stock market

Me, too!

>and if Trump was elected and enacted his trade deals he wants the stock market would crash and I would lose a lot of my money.

You're either deluded or a lying shill. If you have enough money in the market to not have to work, then Trump's policies won't change anything for you.

hey user I have the biggest Hillary photo collection at my twitter page, scroll to the bottom and youll see them all twitter.com/knobdoorman/

>I am voting for Hillary Clinton because I want stability. I

She's practically declared war with Russia over her "no fly zone" proposal in Syria.

Same thing happened to Libya and look how that turned out.

>War with Russia, Mass Arab migration
>Stability
Pick one

Conservative is the definition of stability, cuck
MAGA

I dont think Americans understand what a nuclear war, or even a "normal" war with Russia would mean (probably because they never had war on their side ).

Thats what Hillary wants, and you would lose.

Thanks m8

>Trump's policies

What exactly are those? Plz explain it to me?

If Hillary wins you will be NUKED, what will your shekels do for you then???

I can see a great deal of change and profit opportunity in a Trump presidency but I can only see stagnation in a Hillary presidency.
Also I'm not too sure you wouldn't see a great crash if Hillary is sworn in and gets an investigation and possible indictment in her first year.
Best bet is to invest in American arms and military utility manufacturing because either way it'll see a boom (with Trump increasing military spending and Hillary increasing aid to US backed forces).
I'm not a top financial analyst but just my .02$

I wanna fuck a hilloli!

I know this has to be bait...

Anyways, IF you were smart and IF Trump caused chaos within the stock market, you could make money off it.

But neither of those are true.

man you sound like a prebrexit brit bong

also god damn brexit

kek's rage will be upon yee

Go to college and get an education. If you think what I wrote was long. It just is not.
Sorry to break it to you but most Hillary supporters are not Jews.

In reality Trump lets his kids date Jews. And at the same time he wants to support Israel 100%
I really doubt this will happen. I think she only tries to sound hawkish to win over the Never Trump people.
I think its just a bunch of uneducated people who have nothing to lose. So they want to tear down everything. Its sad honestly. Just thankfully its pretty much guaranteed Hillary will win. If polls are correct of course.
Yes. Why would you think otherwise? She basically represents wall street. Does paid speeches for them etc. She is the most pro business candidate we have seen in a long time.
Low growth but growth nevertheless. Don't make up lies.
Probably even worse. Because it will make everything more expensive because all the companies who manufacture abroad will be forced to relocate to the U.S if they even want to sell anything here.

It will be a recession for sure. May be temporarily or may not be. I don't know. I just don't like volatility.
>You're either deluded or a lying shill
Why do you think otherwise? Corporations will be less valuable if they have to relocate their manufacturing back to the U.S. Labor here is very expensive.
Nuclear war will never happen.

ayy thanks user I really would like to see those nukes fly by my house. Maybe I will even get few Russians visiting me with tanks. At this point I would rather fight with Russians against US.

OK, you want to talk /biz/ let's talk biz...

1. If your holdings are in dividend paying stocks and you automatically reinvest, then a short term market collapse works for you because...

a) you will pick up more shares with your fixed dividend $

b) Since changes to dividends are reactionary, you will have at least one or two quarters of the higher level dividend before any drop; which still puts you better off than if you had steady growth over the same period.

2. With trump you have a far better chance of an increase in interest rates which (while short term painful) is still a very necessary step. Remember, we are suffering now because of the artificial suppression of interest rates.

3. Trumps plan to repatriate cash from overseas profits, even if it comes back tax free will be a net gain in the future.

4. With trump you have a slightly better chance of facing the debt problem, which is the knife to our throat and is the real economic danger.

5. We've already seen how hillary will sell out the nation to make a buck while Sec State. Imagine what she would do for money if she was president.

6. There is going to be BIG money made on election day, especially if trump is elected.

My suggestion to you would be to take some profits now and go to cash in anticipation of doing some fast trading starting at election -1 up through election +3

Pedophile using pedo bait image to shill for a known pedophile.

No surprises here.

>some crazy and evil hag
>stability

>Labor here is very expensive.

This is not an absolute. I yearn for the day we see a bigger underclass of manufacturing workers who are paid little and have few benefits.

Shall we meet in the battlefields and fight together against this evil bitch? And later have a drink in Valhalla?

To some people, yeah. Like soros. Their hidden agendas still go on no matter who's in office because they're well connected.

>economy tanking repeatedly
>stable
>more globalists wars creating a flood of shitskins into the west
>stable

low grade shillpost

Just remember what happened the last time some Finns thought siding with Russia was a good idea

Make america great again

'nuff said.

If you don't like a volatile market you're a fucking coward with a capital C. More money is to be made in a volatile market than a stable one if you play your cards right.

>a sitting president under fbi investigation is stable
Yeah ok, you're a moron, have fun blowing Daddy's trust fund.

>I am voting for Hillary Clinton because I want stability

I get it. In 2008, all the bankers crashed the markets, made millions and received billions in printed federal reserve money. They broke numerous laws and Democrats gave them tiny fines for the media (which they openly control) and let it slide. Everyone made a fortune.

They will crash the markets 2008 style and steal your money. They will sell out American interests overseas.

You won't get stability, or growth. You'll just get steady decline and increasing political instability. You'll get more immigration, lower wages, higher prices, higher inflation and foreign countries challenge the USD as international currency, more lies about the state of the economy.

You are a fool if you think it's going to be 8 more years of stagnation at this point. She will be impeached within 2 months for selling top secret information to Clinton Foundation donors,the Government will dissolve, you'll be stuck with Kaine and internal strife.

The economy is a house of cards built on low interest rates and printed QE money. Infinite growth is a lie.

You are such a fool. Trump might "crash" the economy softly, but he'll eliminate a lot of the bullshit and backdoor shit and make the economy actually fair again.

You can't just run the country, borrowing money, and pretending it's growth.

As James White once wisely stated "There are some people that will exchange Truth for security."

Well we had 2 wars then they forced us to fight against our German brothers in Lapland so technically 3 wars because of their bullshit. But not much more bullshit. They were nicer than the Swedes when we were part of Russia.

Good for you for having an excuse to vote for Clinton other than "she's not Trump". I'd give you a dubs blessing if I had any.

>I really doubt this will happen. I think she only tries to sound hawkish to win over the Never Trump people.
I'm amused that your defense on this topic is that she is lying to you on this topic and that you're fine with it.

She was hawkish when she ran in 2008. Obama adopted the facade of being Anti-War during that race to differentiate himself from her in the primary.

Then he appointed her to Secretary of State.

Whoops!

Has Obama's 2 terms been a hallmark of stability? Did he turn out to be an anti-war candidate? Nope.

Fuck stability

I want the lulz

Also want to prove this asshole wrong (read the last sentence)

>I am voting for Hillary Clinton because I want stability.
"I don't want my little stock market game to be unpredictable"

literally not even a reason. if trump gets elected and in 8 years you have two candidates: a trump clone, and a Hillary clone, you will want trump so your game continues to have the same level of predictability as it did the previous 8 years

and yes, hillary is pro-business. pro globalist business. pro no borders business. pro world government open market business. because that's where her money comes from, and she have made more of it from underhand dealings than anyone else in politics

you will just have to deal with your game having a little bit of added difficulty for a while.

You think some creepy underage hillary cartoon is gonna get me to read that wall of bullshit? Kek

Short the market then, faggot.

You support pedophiles?

Not to mention Obama allowed the NSA spying and secret court hearings (spying on all the members of the house)
He also passed laws allowing the US to drone strike a US citizen if accused of terrorism, without consent or a warrant or a trial.

He never did anything about the patriot act, and he sent US troops into more middle eastern countries after he promised the end the Bush era wars.

It's even openly admitted in the Wikileaks emails that they fully intended to control the outcome of Palestine's election.

People are so used to instability, that they mistaken it with stability.

Plus a crash should be a good thing. Millionaires are made out of crashes. You're a disgust for a /biz/ if you don't even want a yacht. You filth.

Pull all your money out right now. Vote for Trump, buy the same stocks for half price in a week. Make money.
You're not very /biz/ smart.

Sage in all the fields

should've gone short then faggot

>the stock market is all that matters

You need to die, preferably in a very painful way.

There is literally no proof of that

Fuck you you fucking sonovabitch. You think the economy will be fine with unregulated immigration, and taxes that make sure every business leaves the united states? Fuck you. Hillary is on record wanting to dissolve the united states and have a borderless free trade western hemisphere. You deserve to be tied to a post and shot for voting Hillary. Fuck you.

>Deep down you know the economy is fucked if Trump is elected. Thats all what matters.

Economy won't mean shit if we're all dead.

Also sage

nah

granted i don't want war but, nah

I agree. In the 24 hours surrounding Brexit, I made the most single day profit in a year.

I also made 300% (not using a lot money) in the markets since Brexit, just putting money on small stable stocks (AMD, Canada Weed, oil)

Fuck off, debby.

Here's what did it for me. I'll give you the clues at you can tell me what you would have thought...

1. 8am (USA time) on the morning of the vote I read an article that said that even though media was not allowed to report exit polls while the vote was still going on, large investment houses had hired people to do exit polls so they could get a better feel for what the result would be.

2. At 2pm that day, CNBC announced that some of these same houses were announcing a one-day rule change limiting the amount of UK pounds customers would be allowed to sell.

Obviously some of us knew 1+1=2

Which stocks? If you think the stock will drastically change then you're probably a amateur investor.

>/biz/ here

Yeah no need to add that, could see that after the first two retarded sentences.

>She is the most pro business candidate we have seen in a long time.
She is the most pro globalization candidate we have seen in a long time which is inherently anti small business.

Well no fucking shit. Bringing Hillary Clinton means bringing down the corrupt Wallstreet, big banks that pray on the public, and corrupt businesses that are controlling our politics.

Of course shit is going to crash. Because after all these CEO's get hauled off one by one, thanks to our anons at the FBI, their businesses will be worthless. And other business owners who invested in said businesses, will also be completely shit out of luck $$ wise. Forcing them to liquidate in order to pay back share holders.

Pull your money now. Even if she wins, the house of cards is coming right the fuck down. The DOJ can stonewall the FBI as much as they want, but you still have the NYPD at the state level looking to fuck some shit up. And Obama can't pardon state crimes. People are going down hard, whether it be before or after the election. And I guarantee you the majority of these fuckers did some illegal shit in the state of New York. Preet is a blood hound. The dotnigger is just waiting to bite into your cuntadate, he's fucking drooling at the mouth for the NYPD to give him anything, and their based as fuck and just waiting for the FBI to fail so they can go nuts and take all the credit.

Police taking down a major crime syndicate involving the largest super power country on earth? Oh yeah, they're chomping at the fucking bits for this. Hello massive budget, and further oversight then just New York City. They are the 3rd most funded agency already. This would boost their funding and status to atleast #2. snagging the FBI's slot in agency ability. If the feds drop the ball, they'll be disgraced for the next 15+ years till everyone involves retires.

>money is more important than tradition, race and your children's future

Kys desu

I started buying back in when the markets were tanking in January

AMD was selling at like $2.00 a share, there was rumors they might be picked up by Samsung if their new hardware was shit.

The 480's were decent, and their stock went way up. I sold at 100%, but they went past 7.00.

I tossed money on Aphria after, because Trudeau is always "Dude weed", and doubled quickly from news reports hyping it up.

I put it on Encana now, because of the potential for pipeline approvals or increased oil prices. It's bumpy right now, but I expect it to hit $20 at least.

I'm voting for Hillary no question. She's not perfect but a Trump presidency is scary.

wtf get out of my country

>I think its just a bunch of uneducated people who have nothing to lose. So they want to tear down everything.
>Fucking poor "people" don't matter only people with money do haw haw haw
You're one uppity litlles bitch you know that?

You are voting for Hillary because you are a pedophile and want her to expand her child sex trafficking rings to include you.

'tism

>if Trump was elected and enacted his trade deals he wants the stock market would crash
This is correct.

our country faggot

SUCK MY BIG FUCKING FRENCH COCK

Stocks would not "crash" you fucking faggot. It would be similar to the post-Brexit dip, where markets freak out for about a week due to uncertainty then restore to baseline. It may even be smoother than Brexit was, since they already realise that Trump winning is a real possibility and have priced it in.

It's probably a bad idea to have all your portfolio in Jewish Tricks businesses like the openly criminal merchant banks, though. Hopefully Trump's anti-corruption platform will finally send some of those fuckers to jail.

You promised oldfag

If this post Isn't written by a Jew I swear to god. This is so kikey.

First off, there's more important things in life than your fucking wallet for chirst sake. How about your civilization?

Second, what you're essentially saying is that you won't vote Trump because the stock market won't like it. That's an entirely artificial problem, and essentially a threat. What you're saying is that (((((((((investors)))))))))) are holding the country hostage and that's why we should all vote to continue our ethnic displacement. That's not a legitimate reason to vote for Hillary.

Just kys dude, seriously. You're the rot eating away at our world.

For what it's worth, I believe you're not a shill. No shill would post Hiloli. That's some A-grade autist shit there.

That being said, fuck you. This whole view of the economy being the bottom line is one of the reasons why the world is so fucked today.