Argentina passed a law requiring political parties to half of their candidates are women starting in the next elections...

Argentina passed a law requiring political parties to half of their candidates are women starting in the next elections. What Sup Forums think about that?

Other urls found in this thread:

clarin.com/politica/Sancionan-partidos-frentes-incluir-mujeres_0_1662433793.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LLk2aSBrR6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is /pol and we think your fucked

cucks

There is only one forever truth: women ruin everything.

Doesn't your country have bigger problems that your politicians should be tackling than ""equality""?

When you have this copy from 2 days ago and you forget read it again

retarded latin america commie shit?

im shocked

I guess they finally will legalize abortion after next elections then, now that 1/4 of congress are cucks and 1/2 are females. We really have to do a lesbian feminist genocide before them.

>no source
>googling shows nothing

Learn English, stupid Argentinian.

clarin.com/politica/Sancionan-partidos-frentes-incluir-mujeres_0_1662433793.html

My bad, ins't in english but is Clarin should work

How stupid, the best most capable and dedicated candidates should make up parties, gender and other qualifiers should not even be a factor per se.

Argentina confirmed for Communist beaner shithole.

Too lazy to look for a source but I can confirm is most likely true. The judenpresse here kept talking about this "law" for most of october

WE'RE GONNA STOP HER DAHNALD

HILLAHRY WILL HAND OVER THE ELECTION

You're 1 year too late:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLk2aSBrR6U

what are the consequences for not doing it? Because there are a lot of stupid laws with no (real) punishment for ingoring it.

Your party can not go to elections/You're not electable

what the fuck

Now what do you think?

It's the sort of leftism that only proliferates in latinoamerica (and maybe some parts of Europe). Won't Macri do something about that?

Last time we got a woman as a president, things didn't go so well. I guess Germany can say the same. And God forbid, America might say that too.

The madness of this decade just keeps on giving.
Stay strong Argentinabros.

>B-b-but its (((current year)))