What does Andrew Dobson think about Johnny bravo?

What does Andrew Dobson think about Johnny bravo?

Other urls found in this thread:

syacartoonist.com/comic/a-harsh-lesson-title
youtube.com/watch?v=uoOK6e_y1q8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why don't you go ask him.

I haven't got enough twitter followers to make contact with him

idgi

Trick question

That would imply that Andrew Dobson is capable of thought

Kek.

Maybe he find an critique of the show and pass it off as his own opinion?

Someone send him that picture.

He's seen worse

To be fair, you need a fairly high IQ to understand Andrew Dobson. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of lesbian theory most of the jokes will go over a typical reader's head. There's also Andy's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal style draws heavily from Don Bluth artwork, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of his comics, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Alex Ze Pirate truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Altea's existencial catchphrase "LESBIAN KICK," which itself is a cryptic reference to Anita Sarkessian's epic, Tropes vs Women in video games. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Hat Andy's genius unfolds itself on their computer screens.

What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a SYAC tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

anthony burch is funnier

the hate art is actually better than his own

>IMAGINE BEING AT COMPUTERS

I'm surprised Dobby isn't tweeting more about Weinstein. I'd think he'd be all over that to show what an Ally he is.

More pls

Saved

That must've been A Hard Lesson.
syacartoonist.com/comic/a-harsh-lesson-title

I don't know. I don't care.

Who fucking cares?

Who gives a fuck.

/ic/ was right, every artist needs his ego completely destroyed at least once, otherwise dobson happens
would you rather get your ass completely handed a couple times or waste your life like this?

How does an inconsequential, insignificant artist like him managed to get so many people to hate him so much? Is it because he really does embody everything people hate in a person, short of murder and rape?

Somebody should really ask brent black what it was like to work with dobson. It still really baffles me that I week to week read a dobson comic during highschool.

Yeah, pretty much. He liked to throw spectacular fits whenever things weren't going right for him and it attracted a lot of attention. He's basically the artist equivalent to a massive train wreck, except the train keeps wrecking every other week or so.

Oh, also, this.

Goddamn I hate this petulant fuck.

At least Willis had some weird family life that warped him. Dobson is just a faggot.

This is like the millionth Dobson thread. Would you obsessed maniacs please go to Kiwi farms already, it's the place for you.

t. Dobson

Dobson threads are the best part of Sup Forums

>when you draw for a living and have decades of experience and you're a worse artist than a depressed lesbian dicking around in MS paint

You forgot to mention Dobson's BFA

>Dobby went to school for art and cartooning
>doesn't understand every line you add to a character's face makes them look older

Jesus

Burch has a career cuck or not
Dobson is much sadder imo, clearly he needs some psychological help but I doubt he'll ever get it.

He acts like Dobby hate threads are cancer that are straight from kiwi farms. What hee doesn't know is that Dobbo hate is an ancient Sup Forums traction dating back from 2007

It's depressing how true this is.

>brent black
The brentalfloss guy?

Someone should do an edit of that pic, make his bear avatar completely bald.

Fuck that edited last chapter always gets me

If you ever want to see what screaming helplessly into a void looks like, take a look at Dobson's Twitter.

Literally no one talks to him unless they're dunking on him.

The depressing reality is worse when you take into account that the people roasting him, those exchanges are pretty much his only real form of human contact left. He has no friends, he has no business partners, and no GF; he pretty much burnt every bridge possible.

Eventually, people are going to grow bored of Dobson, cause he is essentially a one-trick pony, and they're going to stop posting, and then he really will have no one left in his miserable life.

He takes everything, including genuine praise as some kind of attack and loses his shit on people in an instant. After attacking such a large body of people over so many years he becomes known as some famous internet asshole.

Then in recent years he has decided to jump on the fourth wave feminism train 110% which only attracts even more people to point and make fun of him.

However, his personal views are pretty funny to look through for a quick laugh. His current narrative really depends on pretending that it is still the mid 1950's and women are simply not allowed to have jobs or educations in any way. He will get violently angry when talking about this subject as well.

That's speculation, we don't know that Dobson has no friends.

Holy shit he actually does the smarm brow.

I thought all but the most basic of artists were taught early on not to do the smarm brow.

How can you be bad at drawing inflation art? Its fucking drawing circles!?

Clearly a newfag

These guys get it.

Jesus. He could not have picked out worse frames for his face shape.

A low hurdle, to be fair.

>300 retweets, 1000 likes
Fucking A

Storytimes are the best part of Sup Forums, not your shitty circlejerk.

Wasn't that big guy he went to the bar with in his comics based on a real life friend? Maybe they still hang out.

I'd never heard that before.

I remember a week after Metroid: Samus Returns came out, I was morbidly curious as to what he thought of it, so I decided to look through his Twitter to see if he said anything about it, and good fucking Christ. It took me an ass-ton of scrolling just to get to his tweets from a week prior. There had to be literal hundreds of tweets and retweets.

Why the fuck does he tweet so much? Does he just live on twitter or something?

yes, tomorrow is the decisive day

Yes, he doesn't draw anymore by his own admission because "muh self diagnosed depression" (read: laziness). I doubt he even makes his own bed.

>Does he just live on twitter or something?
Yes. That is his life, he doesn't do anything other than tweet all day because he doesn't feel the need to actually work.

>letting a substitute grade papers
immersion ruined already

Is he disability or something? How does he earn a living?

>How does he earn a living?

I don't think he does.

It's been suggested he comes from money, which hasn't been proven but would make sense.

He earns like, what, fifty to a hundred a month via Patreon? The rest is probably NEETbux, or he's leeching off someone. I really doubt he has a day job if he can't bring himself to fucking draw.

Does Dobson have any unironic followers/fans? It seems everyone who follows him just does so to make fun of him/feel better about themselves.

Just the fact that he uses characters like Lum and Doraemon shows how much of a tool he is.

Last I checked, he wasn't publicly sharing his monthly patreonbux but I think he was ~75% of the way to a stated $50 goal. Not forty bucks a month. I wonder how much of that is from (((ironic))) lolcow welfare types.

How bitter and envious do you have to be to draw something like this?

I'm surprised he put the blond guy front and center. Isn't he supposed to be the asshole of the his strip?

I don't make my bed. I don't see the point. I'm just going to sleep in it again later.

I believe he titled this as some kind of East vs. West scenario to show his detestment for anime.

Naturally, he used some of the most popular icons in anime to represent the East. Who did he choose to represent the West? His original characters.

If that's not narcissistic, I don't know what is.

He wanted to make an "east versus west" image but as usual Dobbles is completely tone deaf.

That pirate is sexually harassing Lum.

Progressive!

noting many of his comics, with art teachers, peers, and what not, his way of thinking is pretty much "I'm not stupid, you're stupid." He's not willing to admit his own faults and blames those around him instead. The Cuphead rant is a delicious bowl of salt.

>The Cuphead rant is a delicious bowl of salt.

I'm curious. What did he say?

>cuphead rant

Context?

>Doesn't realize that people actually enjoy a challenge

>jewish gf
hes just as bad as Anthony Burch isnt he?

So he's admitting he's not good enough to play

There's a video about this mindset:

youtube.com/watch?v=uoOK6e_y1q8

What a fucking idiot

It's Dobson, the man who wants everything handed to him and absolutely detests any sort of hard work or self-improvement.

Of course he doesn't understand the appeal of a challenge.

there's a huge thing about it, just look up Andrew Dobson and cuphead, and the whole thing should be there.

If Dobson does indeed have friends, they must have the patience of several saints to put up with him. Not even girlfriend could deal with his incessant whining.

>does Andrew Dobson think
Doubtful. Extremely doubtful.

>rigorous memorization
Has...has he never played a puzzle game before? Or a game with puzzle elements? Or a game where you have to remember moves the NPCs make?

>tfw he resembles yourself (except fatter)
>tfw your name is Andrew

it's not a good feel

Better get to work improving yourself. You don't want to be a Dobson.

Wait, isn't this the same faggot who proudly boasts of being able to play Skyrim at 10fps on his out of date Mac?

>cuphead
>hard

but that's a basic platformer

Wow, that image says a lot. Everytime I see someone like Dobson or Mrenter, I'm reminded of the fact that I have a good life.

He can't even play Undertale on that Mac.

>he hasn't played a memorization shmup before
I've not played Cuphead but why do some faggots insist on genres that they clearly don't like to be changed for them?

Yes he is

>is only able to progress past an enemy after dying

This is how you out yourself as a moron that can't react quickly to new situations in a game. He's straightup bad at games and nothing will fix that except himself.

>ve not played Cuphead but why do some faggots insist on genres that they clearly don't like to be changed for them?

Cause something something inclusion something something ablist something something participation trophies.

Yes it is

Someone post the undertale one, it's so sad unbelievably sad

His wife supports him