The same people with the obsession for Power Rangers and re imagining them or bringing them back to popularity only...

>The same people with the obsession for Power Rangers and re imagining them or bringing them back to popularity only ever focus on the first team, not the dozen other teams, and likely have no interest or knowledge of the original Super Sentai material or even Kamen Riderrrrrrrrr

post PR waifus

Fuck off to /m/.

Are there any sentai shows with a cute, comfy relationship between a girl and boy ranger?

Dino thunder was pretty much MMPR S1 M8

RPM had Ziggy and Dr. K, and the cute moments between Dillon and Summer, plus that cute montage where Gemma and Flynn build the Road Attack Zord

Even /m/ don't want them. Send them to Sup Forums

Hrrmmmmm

so, does MMPR come out this week?

>Not Trakeena

>Trakeena
She was alright, but come on

You mean the people who work for Saban Brands?

Also let's not forget the last time somebody tried adapting tokusatsu out of passion.

I think/toy/ is ok with them.

I just want pre-Zyuranger Sentai releases. Especially for shit that's never going to finish getting subbed like Changeman or Flashman or whatever.

Jetman kind of fits. It ends with the red ranger marrying the white ranger.

Best girl.

Didn't she join the PR team near the end?

She became the pink ranger in Lost Galaxy after the first actress they got was diagnosed with cancer and they killed off that character. (Both got better.)

>Kamen Rider
Closest thing I could see working in the west is Amazons.

As much as I liked Dragon Knight, it was only really worthwhile for the sake of Torque. I still loathe his Ryuki counterpart Zolda for being a total, unlikable douche though

bump