Favorite/memorable cartoon quotes

>You'll die! Frozen and alone! But I'll track you down, just for the pleasure of burying your bones!

What a tru bro

>something something your woman your woman your woman

>VICTOOOOR

>HEY CYCLOPS!

>Now it’s a convertible

Why does everyone pass up ol' Sabertooth when talking about petty villains? He literally makes it his mission to beat the shit out of Wolverine just to do it.

>SHOOOOOCKERRRRR! YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME! I'LL CHASE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EAAAAAAAAARTH!

"I am as far beyond mutants as they are beyond you."

"I am the rocks of the eternal shore. Crash against me and be broken!"

"Evil? I? I am not malevolent; I simply am!"

The old world passes away. Together, we shall forge a new one, in fire and blood. The future is transformed. I am the instrument to purify the world, the evil of humans and mutants must be cut away! You shall help me tear down the old order! Those who oppose me shall perish, through my agents of destruction!

Stop reminding me how X-Men: Apocalypse was a wasted opportunity.

>No season 2 of Wolverine and the X-men. Ever

>I swear Peter sometimes you act just like a child
>Oh yeah, well if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert.

Lex Luthor: "Goodbye Grodd! It could have gone the other way."
Gorilla Grodd: "It really could have, couldn't it."
Luthor: "No, but why speak ill of the dead.

Have you ever wondered how many millions of reptiles, insects and other delightful monsters there are for every human on this planet? Conquering humanity? A tiny millionth of this world's population? My dear Baron Finster, that would be aiming low.

How did they fuck him up so bad in the movie?

For countless eons I have guarded this magical power of time travel. All have been denied, from the mightiest of giants, to the tiniest of warriors. You see samurai, only one man has been prophesized to defeat me. And that man is the only man who can use this time passage.
And you, my man... ain't that man.

inb4 It turns into a SJ S5 woe thread

Apocalypse was always a shit character. But Bryan Singer is a mediocre at best director that doesn't like more fantastical elements.

Apocalypse is simultaneously the biggest OP character in Marvel and the biggest jobber. There was no way it was ever going to work.

>If you don't give each other space your relationship won't last
>I give her at least a hundred yards... as per.. court order
>SSSSYYYYLLLVIAAA
>COOOOOMEE BAAACK

>I set the wheels of justice in motion, and to the untrained eye, they're spinning wildly in a state of disarray, yet they're in control, my controlled chaos

Oh, I've got lots of answers Batman, .38 caliber answers!

>inb4 I'm PICKLE RIICK

>Harvey..nooo...
Could've killed him. Slugging him in the gut... That's how Houdini died Y'know!

Forgot image

>You've lost it pal! Ten years ago I never coulda got this close!
>I can still handle punks like you! RAWR

90s Wolverine was the best.

>Please...give your dear Barbara a kiss for me.

Singer has no sense of scope, no sense of epicness. He doesn't give a shit about making a villain that doesn't whisper and talk normal. Apocalypse is essentially a god, a force beyond reason that represents the worst case scenario. Singer doesn't know what to do with that.

>Animated
>Evolution

You can't understand a word I'm saying and I wouldn't tell you even if you could!

I can, and you will...