X-Men Gold Annual #1 - More Details, Full Online Reveal of Cover, Interior Artist Announcement

>The British X-Men team Excalibur are reuniting for a story in January's X-Men Gold Annual #1. Briefly mentioned at New York Comic Con, Marvel has now given more details about the book - including a cover by Excalibur co-creator Alan Davis.

>“Since the launch of 'ResurrXtion [sic],' fans have been wondering when the classic Excalibur team would come together again,” said series editor Chris Robinson. “With this annual, Marc, Leah, and Alitha have painstakingly put together a love letter to them and the classic series we’re all still talking about!”

>Series writer Marc Guggenheim will be joined by co-writer Leah Williams an[d] a[r]tist Alitha E. Martinez for this one-off story, featuring the Excalibur team with the book's line-up - which happens to feature many Excalibur alums.

>Marvel also teases a "new Braddock bundle of joy," referring to the child held by Meggan in the new cover.

>X-Men Gold Annual #1 is scheduled to debut[o]n January [31].

I almost feel sorry for X-fags at this point

>tfw there will be never a X-book as great as Uncanny X-Force ever again...

No patch.

Leah the big tits writers.

god I want to fuck her so bad

Why? I've been asking for an Exalibur book for a while, I'm pretty happy about this, even if it isn't that great, if its decent and I get to see some characters I haven't seen in a while I'm fine with it.

Nice to see Brian keeping the full beard and moustache even though it looks like the eye he lost during Time Runs Out is back. I know that those events are rendered non-canon by the conclusion of Secret Wars, so that's not an issue as far as I'm concerned, but I like the decision to keep him with the facial hair from that story. Gives him a regal and mature look that I think suits him.

>Guggenheim
>Brian and Meggan saddled with a fucking baby
>Brian's terrible beard, still
>Kurt with no soul
>Kitty and Rachel being just the worst

What a terrible morning.

Nobody cares.

Nobody is going to buy Marvel comics at this point.

I'm actively boycotting them, which is pretty easy, because they refuse to put out anything even worth pirating.

post moar

Gold has absolutely nothing going for it other than lazy nostalgiabait.

It's the book's fucking mission statement.

Whos that tranny?

Nice boobs

I'm hoping Courtney Ross shows up

Also, liking the new outfit for Rachel.

Excalibur is the worst of the original spin-offs. Captain Britain does not fit in with the X-Men at all. Should have just replaced him with Psylock. +-

Excalibur felt to me like Claremont being completely self indulgent with no editorial control

Well, at least Rachel is getting a not terrible costume. Also good to see Brian again.

>Davis for cover only
>someone that used to write and draw the whole issue
Fuck you!

He was their golden boy at that point. They were willing to give him a book where he could just go nuts if that's what it took to keep him happy. And it's not like it wasn't selling at the time.

>>“Since the launch of 'ResurrXtion [sic],' fans have been wondering when the classic Excalibur team would come together again,”

who was wondering this? these guys appear like every year

Who's that with Courtney?

emma Watson

Kitty

Isn't Kitty very straight? And only dates people named "Peter"?

this is Kitty written by Claremont, who has his own fetishes. Read his X-Women comic for a better idea.

we like pain

>Claremont woman
>"very straight"

she has shitty skin, like old grandma

I know Claremont had his fetishes, but they usually involved lots of leather and BDSM outfits.

Wasn't he the one who established Kitty as modest, shy, and usually unwilling to wear skimpy costumes?

Yeah, for his ENF fetish. And anyway, she got over it.

got over it?

Grew into her womanhood. Accepted her sexiness. However you wanna say it.