Kim Pine, probably.

That poor Kim Pine

This

Kim Pine was best girl

I'm glad Sup Forums can at least agree on that

Who is Knives

Kim Pines, though Knives is a close second

Me

Dick Tremayne, for never calling his real father.

Why exactly was Scott the focus just because he was asshole with hangups? It seemed everyone in the story was that to some extent except Knives she dindu nuffin so why was he the special case among them

Kim Pine

Worst girl.
1st is Kim, second is Lisa.

>Worst girl.
How could somebody be this fucking backwards?

kim is a closet lesbian, lisa is biggest slut and knives is a closet lesbian. Ramona is non ironically best choice

the movie was better

Is it worth reading? anyone has a MEGA link to the colored version?

Ramona a shit and will leave on a moments notice

Its worth reading in either color or black and white

Because he's the one most oblivious to how much of a jackass he is. Everyone else has at least some understanding of how terrible they are.

>Everyone thinks it's Scott

>drawn like scott pilgrim
>SP was played by michael cera
>michael cera is the character depicted
Thats kinda meta

Diane, June 12 PM, It's been two days since I've been in Toronto. Never have I seen skies so clear and yet a weather so gray, quite reminds me of the time I've spent in Twin Peaks. Albert told me he found this place infuriating, but in the words of Rumi "Don't be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth". I've stopped at Second Cup for a quick bite. A $12.25 order, the worst decision I've ever made, the $10 Red Velvet cake was too sweet but at least the coffee was consumable. I've stumbled upon Kim Pine on the way and questioned her about the whereabouts of the person of interest, Scott Pilgrim. She told me about a girl named Knives Chau, who is staying in Toronto for the winter break, she also slipped about something that occurred "Julie's aunt's house" involving both of them. She decided not to comment, quite suspicious, maybe a possible crime scene...

Oh Diane, remind me to check the Casa Loma; it intrigues for its role in the disappearence of actor Lucas Lee. Never was a fan of his films, but he had some nice pearly whites.

His readers.