Some guy offered to bet me $2000 beaver bucks that Trump will lose...

Some guy offered to bet me $2000 beaver bucks that Trump will lose. Everybody I know is a typical libtard who voted for Trudeau, no one understands why he's so popular. This person in particular is the worst kind of libtard, constantly spams me polls about Trump losing, has said since last year "Trump can never win" and I've pretty much vehemently told him he will almost definitely win unless there's voter fraud.

Basically this guy has offered me a chance to put my money where my mouth is. Should I take it? Would it be paramount to robbery?

dont gamble on rigged events.

He wont pay

take it, then dont pay him if u lose.

This guy in particular is a typical sheltered libtard. Literally a pansy ass beta male obsessed with social justice. The only reason he has any money is because his mother is married to some rich businessman, he's literally admitted this to me himself. He's never had to actually work a day in his life, he's just a retard.

Use an escrow.

>implying you didn't vote for Trudeau
How much is 2000 beaver dollars in real money?

I'll make the same bet with you kacuck

>trumptards
he will break his retarded kneecaps for backing up.

No.

Donald Trump is not garenteed victory, regardless of what you see on this site

Take it, but make sure you don't give any representation so that you can tell him to get fucked should Trump actually lose. Don't think Canadian contract law is too different from here.

>He wont pay
Better sign a contract because he'll find an excuse

like 5 bucks thanks to Trudeau

take the faggots money if kek wills it
blow it all on hookers and cocaine
post pics

I would actually pay if I lost since I'm not a man of no honour. But at the same time I'm pretty sure this guy would never be able to actually do anything to me if I didn't, he's a massive pussy as I said. If he actually tried anything I'd probably end up breaking his kneecaps.

This is the main thing. the way I see it it's more like gambling on "Will the Washington politicians actually allow Trump to assume the presidency?" It's obvious he has already won the popular vote, but they will do absolutely anything to and sink to any low to stop him from ascending to the White House. If he actually become President without any kind of fight in the process, even after the votes are counted, I'd be surprised.

if I actually won this bet, the guy paid and I bought some blow and hookers, should I post a picture of myself with my hooker, my Trump gear and my copy of Art of the Deal? would be amusing.

Don't ever gamble with money you can't afford to lose, even if you are confident to win the bet.
Otherwise, go for it.

Do it if you're willing to lose 2000 dollars.

Tbhsenpai, Trump is probably going to lose pretty badly in the electoral college despite a close race in the popular vote.

I don't know if you know how our wacky system works, but all memes aside there is a much higher chance of a Clinton victory. it's not worth a 2000 dollar bet: it'd be better to put that kind of money down on a legit gambling site where you could potentially quadruple your money should Trump overcome the odds.

Your friend sounds insufferable, but he's also (((probably))) right.

Yup. Once again OP is a pussy ass bitch

you never were actually gonna do it were you... just wanted to talk about it anonymously on Sup Forums