Gays of Sup Forums, how do you live with yourselves?

gays of Sup Forums, how do you live with yourselves?

If you're redpilled and know the importance of having children and being a role model to the youth, how can you justify taking dicks in the ass? And if you're religious, do you think jesus is disappointed in you?

no meme replies please. the angry brazilian is not welcome either

Other urls found in this thread:

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aren't all Canadians gay??

You don't need children to be redpilled, yes it's the drive for life but fuck who cares who wants a little shit head running around, I'll keep leaving shit on my boyfriends head

Most of the anti-homos are virgins too. Still not helping their nationalistic ideals.

not redpilled

You can still be still be a normal contributing member of society and be a good role model but have anal sex or have sexual relations with someone of the same sex.
I don't see the connection OP. What about straight men who like assplay? What about any man who was wiping his ass and his finger slipped? HOW DEEP IS TOO DEEP BEFORE EVERYONE IS CONSIDERED A DEGENERATE?! OH, THE HUMANITY!!!

>implying gays can't father children

same sex parents are just as bad for kids as single mothers

fpbp

There's over 50 studies stating that children from same-sex parents are no different from children with opposite-sex parents. I thought you leafs were supposed to be smart or some shit?

can you provide sources for these (((studies))) ?

Not into the buttsex but some guys are just QT, The fate of civilization is and will always be more important than what makes my dick hard and that's why i'm here and not playing the victim card on tumblr like the falmers, trannies and rainbow haired social justice chucklefucks.

>Implying i'm going to be miserable the rest of my life and squander my one chance at living trying to please others.

Sorry user, i'll be unhappy for the rest of my life just for you and your fringe internet politics

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
Here ya go.
You're probably a nutjob conspiracy theorist who would only believe studies provided by white neonazis but here are scientists are currently discovering.

I fuck guys in the ass.
I am bi.
I plan to settle down with a woman before I turn 30.
I am agnostic so I really don't care about religion but I am not a stuck up atheist. Fuck those guys.

>how can you justify taking dicks in the ass?
I'm a top

THE TIME HAS COME TO AN END
YEAAAHHH THIS IS WHAT NATURE PLANNED

Being tracked by a starving beast
Looking for its daily feast
A predator on the verge of death
Close to its last breath
GETTING CLOSE ITS LAST BREAAAATH

am gay but redpilled, doesn't mean im going to stop sucking dick and kissing hot qt's

>redpilled
>religious
>redpilled
>having children

This is why Hillary winning is for the best. Just flood the US and form a NA Union with Mexico and Canada and flood the Canadians as well.

Idiot.

WHEN THE WIND IS SLOW
AND THE FIRE'S HOT
THE VULTURE WAITS TO SEE WHAT ROTS

Oh how pretty
All the scenery

THIS IS NATURE'S SACRIFICE

This desu senpai, we're all on the same side here and we all have a common enemy. The new right isn't the religious right of the 90s for the most part.

>gays are degenerates
>i want them to produce white children

pick one, either they're degenerate or not. maybe they're taking themselves out of the genepool.

Please stop blaming the birthrate on homos. That was feminism.

not gay, but poly/pan/bi sexual if i had to put a label on it (not b8 btw)

i don't see how being what i am and being """red pilled""" is a contradiction. i am not a faggot nor do not impose my lifestyle upon anybody, i don't believe in the lgbtqrstuvwxyz """movement""", nor am i particularly promiscious or practice unsafe sex.

so you tell me, how am i degenerate?

I will have children, but I will also have relationship with man. Why do hetero men see females as equal to them when it is obvious that they are here only for reproduction? Also white ppl need to have at least 4 kids, but are literally way to lazy even if state gives them special privileges once they get kids ( im talking about Germany , UK , France and similar ).

I'm nihilistic so I don't see the point in having children unless I actually wanted to. In terms of being a role model, my sex life is private it doesn't need to be shared to anyone I'm not having sex with, especially children.

> Not being in a straight relationship and having a secret loving gay relationship

Not hard tbqh

>The importance of having children
Procreating is immoral

>being a good role model
That's not my job, nigger

but i don't want to be a liar

Why are we such faggots britbros? did (((they))) put something in the water?

>serbian gay

Turn your proxy off you fucking liar SERBS ARE NOT GAY!!!!!

>Procreating is immoral

Not wanting to procreate is a mental illness

I have to admit that i constantly looked at raidens ass while playing metal gear rising and i'm not even gay.

Born
Into a pack
There’s no choice
But take orders to attack

Locked up in chains
I get fed
But the hunger STILL REMAAAAAINS

Not content to live this way
Being led by the blind
Got to plan my dispersal
Time to leave them all BE-HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND

This is Sup Forums. People who post here are usually outcasts or loners. Most gay people fit into that group, against the stereotype that you usually see in pop culture and the media. So you generally see more fags on here.

idk but there's historical records of crusing spots going back hundreds of years
so it's not a new phenomenon really, just more socially acceptable

I finally found what
IIII WAS LOOOOKING FOOORR
A place where I can
BEEEE WITHOOUUUTT REMORSE
Because I am a
STRANGER WHO HAS FOUND AN EVEN STRANGER WAR

Not really an argument 2bh

Firstly,
>implying that being gay=takings dicks in the ass
Secondly, being bisexual is where it's at
>attracted to women
>attracted to cute guys

Taking anal feels great though

Never tried it so I'm not to judge

Live in ignorance and purchase your happiness
WHEN BLOOD AND SWEAT IS THE REAL COST
THINKING CEASES, THE TRUTH IS LOST
Don't you worry
You'll be told exactly what to do
I give my people the lives they need
The righteous will succeed

The fires of greed will burn the weak
So we'll make freedom obsolete
MAKING WHOLE THE FABRIC OF SOCIETY
COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS CONTROLLED AS YOU WILL SEE

sure but who are you going to settle down with?

fucking kek fpbp

I'm paranoid about ever dating a bi guy because I feel like they'd leave me to start "a real family".

The true bi master race is being attracted to masculine guys and cute, feminine women. Not mixing up the two.

pro-tip: it feels like taking a shit.

Tttt

no it doesnt

Honestly im just going to do have a surrogate so i can have my own kids, fuck adoption, ive got a good job so im financially stable enough to provide a good life your my child and im not a flaming faggot so im looking forward to raising my own brood

> HOW DEEP IS TOO DEEP BEFORE EVERYONE IS CONSIDERED A DEGENERATE?! OH, THE HUMANITY!!!

I'm sure its anything past the knuckle

bull, men have higher earning potential, multiply that by 2 and the fact that you need to be pretty well of to even afford to have your own kids is a good filter