No Whites Allowed

>We welcome all feminists of color** to this exclusive space for us. We offer up this space for you to stop by or stay for a while. You can watch short programmes and documentaries, listen to music, get some henna tattoos or sip some tea. Of course, you can just chill and relax.

>Room 418 - NO WHITES ALLOWED.

>**a feminist of color= a racialized feminist that is not white; a feminist of African, Asian, Indigenous, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Roma or mixed heritage

>Finland
>2016

Is this really happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

ylilauta.org/satunnainen/58742780
apustuskliker.co.nf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These are the same people who do "anti-racism" events in Finland.

The irony... It's just too much.

The weaker you become, the more they despise you.

in fucking Finland? go get Mikko & the boys together and put a stop to this

i fucking hate these people

Mikko became transgender and calls himself Minna now, and all zhe talks about is how we must apologize for being white and privilidged.

We've already throwing shit back, as multiple people are telling the news of this "new" type of racism.

Do something faggots. Mock them, made the world aware of this shit, these marxist criminals must be held responsible.

We're on it like wildfire, don't you worry. The cops and news crews have been notified already.

Original thread on finnishchan ylilauta.org/satunnainen/58742780

You can be sure as fuck that these people will load their inboxes full of rape- and deaththreats very soon once this shit hits the mainstream.

kys, please

I doubt that they'll be able to find even five non-white crazies to attend that thing...

You are so wrong, have you seen Helsinki?
Helsinki is not like anywhere else in Finland. In Helsinki they made jokes about me for being a "nazi hillbilly" because I said that it wouln't be a good thing to have completely open borders. I'm serious.

post the comments, thats what everyone wants to see anyways.

Walk in
Say you identify as female
Sip tea, watch documentaries, get a henna tattoo, etc. Tell them your preferred pronouns are he, him, his (or whatever the equivalents in your elvish language are).

Finland says hello

>Not inviting every male refugee within a hundred miles to join in on the fun

Let's make this an educational experience for them.

I live here but they are usually all white hipsters.

I second this.

Finnish does not differentiate between male and female pronouns, so that part won't work

"hän" is the pronoun for all living humans in finnish. "se" is the equivalent for inanimate objects and animals, same as "it" in english.

So there are only two possibilities, so there are no gendered pronouns.

>I'm serious.
You're not, though. Or if you are, you weren't being serious when you said it. Or if you are and you said it seriously, you really should reconsider your choice of education/employment, because you seem to spend your time inside a mental hospital.

True feminist language right there

Just go there for a fight, that's what they're looking for right? To fight "neo-nazi". Bring men to fight with you. Stomp all their heads in, for women please stomp their face in.

desu gender neutral pronouns are a blessing.

ai rotuopillisesti puhdas tilaisuus vai? D:::DDDD:::::

>NO WHITES ALLOWED

iz funni bekaus wi aar laik 95% waiht :DDDD

Don't correct their retardation, segregation is the only hope for this world....

>all feminists of color
>no whites allowed
>Finland

What the fuck? So either everybody is coming or nobody is.

I can't imaging there being enough black feminists in Finland, and some people would even say finns aren't white.

We are not white subhumans, we are mongolian master race

>I can't imaging there being enough black feminists in Finland
There are literally 8 people going to that event, and of them 5 are black women.

>not going in anyway so you can sue them for everything they have
How come no one's done this yet?

The truth doesn't matter. You guys can just come charging into that event with full on throat-singing and everything. They can't do shit about it.

Is segregation illegal in Finnlandia?

If not, enjoy.

What does the Finnish Asian community think about all these foreign antiwhite racists in their country, a country with literally zero white people?

>Finland

Oh no, fleeing to Finland was my plan all along.

Things are not as bad here as they are in Swedistan, boyo.

At least not yet...

Good, now you realize how stupid this shit is. We even had a Black Lives Matter protest in Helsinki a while back. They have no ammo but they are still trying to pull the trigger.

Yes it is. And I still won't enjoy paying for their fines with my tax gibs.

They are just butthurt because they are not white.

>Finns aren't white
Isn't that a Sup Forums meme tho

They can just mention their Finno-Ugric language or some shit. Not like the these feminist can say anything against it.

Havent you noticed that memes shape our reality?

They did this type of shit at my university too.

It's probably a lot worse now, but when I was there a couple of years ago, these "events" were literally attended by the event managers, the friends of the event managers, and at most a small handful of other people.

Now don't get me wrong, these ideologies definitely exist and these people are definitely out there in real life actively trying to spread this poison. They are a very real threat to our societies.
But at the same time, don't forget that they are fucking losers that most normies don't want to spend time with. These events aren't converting anyone, they're just little private parties with public money.

wew

>be Romanian American
>always thought I was white

I can't handle this bro's. I didn't know I was a mud.

This is a good thing. You really want to be allowed into a room of feminists of color? Can you think of a worse nightmare as a white straight male?

It's time to leave /pol mate

>Helsinki

What were you actually expecting, Finnbro?

>Romanians
>White

Boy do I have some bad news for you, my man.

Finns are of Mongolian descent. If you include asians in the "feminists of color**" group then anyone in Finland can go.
>simple.
>t. The Devil on Finland's shoulder.

>10 people interested

Btw, your thread is a shitty hoax. i thought THIS was ment to be a safespace to feminists of colours like me,

So glad my ancestors left your country in the thirties

Someone make a throwaway and post this on reddit 2xchromosome

I'm super banned from there and can't post there on alt accounts even.

>they made jokes about me for being a "nazi hillbilly

I still would.

*Only if it's real*

Does Finland even have a mainstream? It's not as bad as Sweden yet, is it?

what is super banned?

>10 people interested
Non-alcoholic social gatherings in Finland generally don't tend to generate much more people than this, bro.

i torpedoed such an event at my university once. basically i went to the administration and threatened them with law suits since they were bound by law to uphold fair treatment of everyone. it ended up with the event being held at an off campus location.

Vittu perkele!!!

Finland is next to fall.

Dude. This shit came from your country's universities.

Just go along and claim to be mixed. They can't prove you aren't.

>finland
>indigenous
>not white

nigga what

>It's not as bad as Sweden yet, is it?
It's bad, but not as bad as Sweden. Suomenuutiset, Aamulehti and MTV often write about things that could be considered "racist" in leftist media, but they are still regarded as pretty valid news sources and will be reposted in leftist media afterwards.

Iltalehti, Iltasanomat, Helsinginsanomat and Yle are all shit though and unless it's a repost from somewhere else they will never write about anything that would break their leftist narrative.

There are still many ways something like this can break into the mainstream unlike in Sweden.
On a completely unrelated note, a finnish user is developing a apustajaclicker game and has confirmed he'll add nazihelper with a cost of 6 000 000 coins soon (not in game yet). I hear some of you enjoy helpper/apustaja/retardpepe/peppe so maybe you'll like this. apustuskliker.co.nf/

I asked my finngolian ally about this and he simply uttered "HELSINKI" and made a sound like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino

This happened in Sweden in property owned by the social democrats and was shut down. You can do it too. Normal people will see it as racism

At this point, these cunts are directly fueling white nationalism and tribalism. Let them keep poking the hive.

Grab a mask and a baseball bat.

You should have just sued them without warning

Except that Trump supporting homeless chick. Let's fuck her up!

Poison the henna.

was flat broke m8. filthy student back then. combined with a shred of honor i wanted to give them a chance.