Six seasons in the making!

Other urls found in this thread:

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/MARCH.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But why?

>the spoilers were true
RIP Stein

>RIP Stein
Oh God it keeps getting worse. Well at least Victor Garber is free.

He was piling up deathflags like crazy last episode

>people still care even a little about CW Flash, Arrow, or Legends

I am the CW and I have the shitiest writers alive, user.

I dropped the shows last year due to a lack of time/interest, and was seriously considering coming back.

Thank you based spoilers for saving me.

Only good thing about the new season of The Flash was crazy demential Barry Allen and that is gone, oh well..

Cw style writers. I bet olibuuuuuuurrr doesn't last long.

What a load of bullshit why even do this ,it truly is just tumblr tier pandering shit now. So much for black siren being in the picture.

Why would they go back to olicity when it half killed the show the first time they tried it?

I dropped everything but Flash and am pretty incensed that I won't even get through that without putting up with Arrow bullshit

Do they kill her again?

Can someone repost these spoilers? I haven’t been watching CW in a while and could use a good laugh.

Maybe she didn't blow the right person.

UGH. How much more decline do you need in viewership ratings for them to get the fucking memo?

>Eobard won't pop in and kill Iris, or Flash won't snap his neck to prevent it

So still wasted potential then. Fuck CW.

Because those are the only people watching.
But im trying yo understand why isnt there better security. There has to be a catch.
Olicity still has issues to work out and Oliver son just lost his mother whybthe fuck would you throw another woman at him unless they are harping on the 6months skip to say oh they devolped a bond between then.

I bet Iris and Barry were foing to have their wedding and Felicitt had to make it about her and before you know it it's a double wedding.

Wow, CW writers REALLY hate Black Canary, don't they? I thought even hardcore Arrowfags hated this shit?

They should have made Black Siren a baddie on Legends or a foil for Sara.

Or have her be anywhere but in Arrow.

Probs user and you know why.

No she didn't I'm still waiting.

>Reverse Flash comes outta nowhere
>Snaps both Olivier and Felicity's necks
>This is actually the Arrow cancellation episode

Laffed

>DC tells CW to stop ripping off Batman and to un-cripple not Oracle Felicity
>Had to leave a disclaimer/charity promotion at the end of one episode because they pissed off disabled fans
>Felicity is still not held accountable for killing thousands

What about the other Canary? Lol

At least LoT is still fun. Until Stein dies. But then Lily will take his place and she's cute.

I see this posted in most Arrowverse threads I open but I have never noticed just how fucked up she looks. Dem fuckin pupils, goodness girl

Medication eyes

She's a baddie on arrow user turned by the lost of her Ollie on earth 2 ,there was a massive redemption ark there with the love drama ending in her turning good and back to Ollie, but no the speaky tumblr self insert is the one. Shite writing that's all so the same supernatural fans can ruin this too. Wow I had no idea this triggers me so much.

Which one user lol

Those are the pupils of someone who just snorted a line off a dick

I made 1/3 of the talkback threads last season with this image
We may as well just keep using this then lads

Is there one of these images of Barry?

I can see her acne.

Just choose any time he's on screen, it'll be relevant

>he didn't stop watching Flash after season 2
>he didn't stop watching Arrow after season 3
lul

>Victor Garber confirmed to leave Legends of Tomorrow

Well fuck.

>Oliver marrying Felicity

Jesus. I have never seen a character ever become more cancerous than Felicity. The worst part is that her getting a bigger role was a direct result of fan pandering. Let this be an argument for anytime people say listening to fans and giving them what they want is a good thing.

Fuck are you talking about? She just got confirmed for coming back

>hey ratings have been going down so let's double down on what caused the ratings to do down in the first place

CW decision making at it's finest

I usually like Bosslogic work, but this looks like shit.

The most surprising thing in this thread is that people actually like Laurel

how about some good news for a change

So... people don't like interracial romance. Thanks Trump

Its still the higest rated of the CWSupers though.

Can someone post these spoilers you're referring to? Also, how in-depth are they?

Double wedding. Stein dies.

GOD
FUCKING DAMN IT ALL
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK THE CW FOR KILLING THEIR BEST CHARACTER
FUCK THE CW FOR SHOVING OLICITY EVEN FURTHER DOWN OUR THROATS
FUCK THE CW FOR EVERYTHING

Katie? They probably, rather, liked her leaks.

Wait, she's actually sucking someone's dick?
Jesus christ, how did this picture get out to the public?

Weinstein’s?

god this crossover is going to be fucking awful if we have to endure an olicity marriage

Fappening leaks.
Only if he produces/produced Arrow.

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/MARCH.html
>314. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 03/28 **#9**
>All those years of sleeping with multiple producers have helped that celebrity offspring land an acting job when she most needed it. Oh, and also because the producer she was having sex with in the leaked pics wants her to not name names. Hello series regular. Katie Cassidy ("Arrow")

I have only just today started to catch up on Arrow by skipping season 4 altogether and instead just jumping to the 5th.
I'm on episode 11.
Why the FUCK are Oliver and Felicity getting married?

they just confirmed he would be leaving the show sometime during this season, so yeah fuckin RIP

After this weak ass Season 4 premiere for Flash, I just might.

Because the shippers are the only audience they have left.

Shut up guggie she is best canary

That and the Gotham slump suggest that if the superhero fatigue isn't happening in movies it's sure as hell happening on TV

The Gotham slump is due to the fucked up scheduling and day change

On the one hand I'm really sad about Stein dying because he's been one of my favorite characters of the Arrowverse since he first appeared

On the other, though, he's being replaced by the qt-est girl in the Arrowverse

despairbutalsoanerection.jpg has never been more appropriate

>weak
What was wrong with it? Finally we get competent all powerful Barry! Be hype!

What did you guys think of Flash Premiere and LoT? Also Predict Arrow and Gotham.
Flash 7/10
LoT whatwasthateven/10
Arrow 8/10 (judging by season 5 premeire)
Gotham gay/10

How come neither of the girls are wearing wedding dresses and Barry is the only tool in a suit.

that cowl is stupid looking

god damm, i would eat her shit

All of this is bad

this is bait, r-right?

It didn't feel incredibly under cooked to you? What about Barry getting over his speed force dementia in a single episode? That didn't seem like a dropped ball?

All the dialogue is the same ol' dry shit. We get it you're all buddies and love each other , We're Team Flash n shyt... nobody cares about Joe's romance subplot.

They've jumped the shark two seasons ago. And the only place the CW can take their Flash is another battle with Eobard. But they can't keep using that shtick.

Well there goes any goodwill the show had built up with season 5. Can't wait for more episodes of Felicity being the real hero of the show and constantly telling Oliver how wrong he is.

Oh boy, can't wait for Oliver's son to get over his mother's highly probable death and started calling Felicity mummy! Why isn't she deaD?!?!?!

gross

Stop watching this garbage television program

Honestly, are you suprised? Flash has a habbit of having these massive finales that come back to mean absolutely nothing, maybe a plot device for the rest of the season but for sure don't last more than an episode.

Season 1 Finish: Run into a worm hole to stop the multiverse collapsing.
Season 2 Start: Ronnie blows himself up so they can free the actor and we're free for the next 22 episodes.

Season 2 Finish: FLASHPOINTTTT
Season 3 Start: Absolute wasted crap that lasted an episode and was barely Flashpoint in name.

Season 3 Finish:...walknig into a speed force. The most retarded ending ever because we all know the show would never not have Barry for more than 20 minutes.
Season 4 Start: Fix it in one episode so we can get back to our 'villain' of the week scheduele. Come on, move, people! Oh, and Iris is team leader now! DEAL WITH IT!

>Friendly reminder we had almost the exact same plot at the end of last season (to fill up episodes) where Barry lost his memories and they fixed it in one episode ith the power of Iris' puss...

>tell my normie friend about Gotham
>when I bring up Ras Al Ghul his only knowledge of the character is Archer's shitty version that was easily killed off

God I hate Arrow

>I actually love you more than I ever did my real mum, you're just so much better

Felicity /ss/ when?

>implying the olicity wedding isn't setting felicity up to be killed off in the midseason finale

What the hell? They're bringing back Olicity?
I thought they learned their lesson after they ditched it in season 5

Felicity not only ruins Arrow she ruins a day that's suppose to be about Barry and Iris by making it about herself instead HAHAHAHAH

>was barely Flashpoint in name.

This is a good thing. Flashpoint is garbage.

>implying they wouldn't just bring Felicity back in 2 episodes like they've done with other character's they've killed like Sara, Laurel, Thea, Ray and Malcolm. Bitch had her back broken in two and was walking 2 fucking episodes later like nothing happened they aint ever killing her off.

wait, what is this?

Where might a person find these images?

>tfw people bring up Riddler and Penguin it will be the gay faggots in Gotham
It goes both ways user

They didn't really ditch it at all. They just didn't let it take up the whole show.
Fappening fellas

>The worst character is the team leader

The last good version of Ra's outside of comics was Arkham City anyway.