Saaaaay the words. Rise up, come on, and go with me

youtube.com/watch?v=ny7YzLlPYs4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=baOQVmMs8NA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rise up!

>Let the music make your morning groove with the beats that make your body moooooooooooooooooooooooooove

I really hope they make a 3th part for this.

Me too.

I will say this. One of the very few things to come out of TTGO that I actually like.

Do dub leave part like this alone or do they dub it?

I haven't heard a song this good on CN in a while.

The show isn't that bad. Most episodes have been pretty funny.

Well season 1 and 2 were incredibly mediocre. It didn't really get good till mid season 3.

I'd probably watch TTG if it was just like this.
80s aesthetic wasteland with synth rock beats and wild adventures?
I could be down with that.

looks like Transformers

Let's be honest
I don't care how much you hate this show.
You cannot dispute how much fun to watch the Night Begins to Shine episodes are.

This is one of the most memorable moments I'll remember watching on CN. Teen Titans Go is such a unique and fun show. Never understand the hate for it, it's all just childlike adventures.

Casual reminder that this scene was the first scene in 7 years where the villain bleeds.

When was the last time?

Unironicaly one of the best cartoon fights these days.

Sym Bionic Titan's Alien interrogation.

Doesn't count if the blood ain't red. It being a dragon's no excuse.

Take your red blood you faggot

>post yfw the movie is a sequel to this

youtube.com/watch?v=baOQVmMs8NA

"Recreating the magic that is The Night Begins To Shine will take too much time."

*Proceeds to belt out what honestly sounds like a modern classic less than 2 minutes later*

To be fair, these three are idiots.

>They stole a planet from the dragon and turned all of that dimension's existence into an 80s album cover completely ignoring how that'd effect the surrounding planets
>Sealed their reality bending music in a cassette tape any idiot could get
>Didn't use their voices for money and fame
>Were suppose to be in hiding but managed to be found in seconds thanks to a google search
>Became a band after they left the dimension potentially creating more reality bending music
>Their music can kidnap people and place them in that dimension and barely use it at all
These 3 don't sound very bright.

So is this Scott Menville singing?

>a threeth pard

What?

Literally the only problem I have with TTGO is that it's on the schedule so much. It's not a bad show by any means, there are a few episodes I just don't get since they're definitely aimed towards a younger audience but that's fine.

Casual reminder that B.E.R are the strongest people on modern CN.