Give me one good reason why Hillary & Bill Clinton haven't been arrested yet

Give me one good reason why Hillary & Bill Clinton haven't been arrested yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a mystery.

Too connected, if they go down they will make sure to take a lot of VIPs down with them.

That smirk looks evil.

They're wholesome people who have never actually done anything illegal and who have been ceaselessly vilified by a hostile reactionary press for trying their best.

Remember what it was like having a surplus instead of a deficit? Only the Clintons remember.

They are mafioso's and the corruption of the federal government runs too deep

The people who control the federal justice system are complicit in their crimes.

It's like asking why hitler wasn't arrested for war crimes before he lost the war.

They are illuminati.

>you will never take part in an orgy with prime hillary

What's that, user? You were going to vote for Trump until I did what with my skirt?

George Soros.

(((THEM)))

No evidence

They're dumb enough to leave connections, but not dumb enough to hide their acts

>Thinking the system ain't rigged

Oh how I chortled

Watch this video and forget about "Trump". INFOWARS.COM is the only group you should pledge loyalty toward.

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

Because the state and the media work overtime to cover up and absolve them of any crimes. It's very weird feeling sorry for the FBI, having to constantly battle the state department, justice department, who are working with the Clinton campaign to fuck up their investigation.

Friends in high places.

She looks drunk.

Ayyyyy.....

>Next level demon burning

at any point during their stay in power, who would you call to arrest them?

the fbi? the doj? the attorney general? congress? the local police?

they have deliberately set up a system where they can do disgusting criminal shit not only above the law, but in a space where the law doesn't exist

that's my question

The FBI are building a rock solid case so Hillary's Jew lawyers can't cite some obscure technicality and have the case never go to trial.
They're making sure everything is perfect.

Plus, they want to get her on something big, not tax evasion or some shit.

Corruption.

They are protected by the almighty Jew.

I literally thought she was a man.

Hell. To be honest, she's probably one.

any fucking idiot sitting president during the Netscape boom could have had a surplus

> Introducing
> Rock and roll!
> also corruption and ties to powerful people

During Hillary's first absolve regarding the emails, it was also ruled that NO PLEB SHOULD EXPECT THAT KIND OF TREATMENT, because she was allowed to go free with just a slap on the wrist.
I cannot find the direct quote, but that's how it was.

These people preach equality and they do not practice it.
You and everyone else is 10000 times lower human compared to the Clintons.

> I will vote for Hillary because she looks sexy and I would easily fuck her 40 years ago, maybe even now.

Democracy powa.