BCB (Bittersweet Candy Bowl)

Late thread today edition

I want to fuck that dog

wow 2 hours later? /bcb/ is dead

TUBBY HUG

He is best boy

the white dog, not the mexican dog

This is page is so boring no one can muster up a damn to give.

Sage for boring page.

Sure Polo isn't the Hispanic?

Sage for exceptionally dull and drool page

I'm actually surprised we even have a thread. This page seemed dull enough to not need a discussion because there's not much to say other than Daisy is gonna feel all good before something fucks up her day.

In a way, /bcb/ general should become /bcb weekly/. One thread on Friday with all 3 updates. At least until something interesting happens.

Finally

>Sue is smiling in both panels she's in
Why can't she be as miserable as her existence is?

Paulo isn't a dog and isn't at the party (yet)

Why is Mike hugging Rachel? They barely even know each other.

Is that he that starved for affection?

We could always wonder what's inside Lucy's gift.

I don't have a good guess but maybe the message from Lucy will be "I don't deserve to be friends with you all"

Endgame confirmed at last

Which one? MikexAmaya? MikexRachel? All 3?

Would be more relevant to figure out how it's gonna get fucked up further and how likely the gullible fans are to eat it up raw.

MikexAmaya, after Mike friendzones Rachel and leaves her sobbing in the corner.

>Jess sees Lucy is vulnerable
>wants to snap up that rebound
>breaks up with Madison on the spot

I see 2 guys and 6 chicks here. Mike may be just barely taken but David has no excuse.

Mike gets Daisy, Sue, and Amaya, to worship him, give him pseudo intelligent interactions, and to be a quiet loving housewife respectively.

David uses his howitzer to turn Jess and Madison bisexual, and to be the first dog capable of satisfying Rachel's insatiable lust.

I've noticed in earlier OP's on this subject, that the posted comic page was bigger in resolution, than what was posted on the main comic page and on Tumblr. Where can one find them bigger pics?

Add @2x after the page number at the end of the url. It shows the larger version for the apple retina screens.

Nice. Thanks for the tip, user.
Cheers!

I sense a edit a'brewin'

Why does that hand look so fucking creepy?

He's a black guy. Let's all stop pretending that dogs in this world are not blacks and cats are caucasians in general.

Her fingers are wet for innocent reasons.

All it takes is to meet the right guy, right Madison?

Because it looks like a dirty toddler hand?

It's true