Help me Sup Forums!!

My boyfriend (not gay) is a Clinton supporter and thinks she is the bees knees. I have been trying for months to expose him to incriminating information on Clinton but he wants nothing to do with it. I failed and he has already voted for her, but I still want him to open his eyes to some shit.

He has offered me 45 minutes to show him whatever I want to get my point across. What are some of the hardest hitting articles/videos that I can show him that will help him open his eyes to this shit? I've got one shot here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjUpOYuXP4Q
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZSefYvwM
youtube.com/watch?v=MHIZW_wRZQM
youtube.com/watch?v=EhpRlkrMWy8
youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

use that 45 minutes to make a tinder account and fuck a real man instead you stupid whore.

Wtf I love Canada now

HAHA, dammit.

he does have a good point there

youtube.com/watch?v=pjUpOYuXP4Q

Found this a little while back. Dont know if there is something better I can do with 37 minutes of time.

your gay boyfriend is right though. it doesn't matter what Hillary did, trump will bring the country down more then it is now.

He does and he fucking sucks for it.

>boyfriend (not gay)

He is simply trying to entertain you, and ultimately he still won't give a shit. You should season his curly fries with arsenic.

Leave him. He's categorically a weaker male for willingly supporting a political entity that will not serve his (or your) best interests. A man who lacks the instinct for self-preservation (albeit through ignorance) is not a man that you can trust to look after you or a family.

>I have a boyfriend but its not gay

There are no grils on the Internet, so I'm afraid you and he are the very definition of gay

Holy shit

>Into Clinton
>"Bees knees"
>You have 45 minutes

Fucking fiction.

Honestly OP if you play your cards right, you can just side-bang a Trump supporter alpha Chad while your cuck BF watches and/or funds it for you.

win/win desu

Dump that faggot.

Explain Lauren Southern faggot.

I figured as much... but what kind of insensitive asshole can learn about Sandy Berger stealing and destroying 9/11 documents and never being charged anything but a small fee and not get a little pissed off....

Cuck him. He's literally asking for it.

He sounds like an absolute tool and a beta to boot. Ditch him and get a real man.

"Let me tell you about Moloch"

Holy shit Canada

Nothing in this world surprises me anymore. Sadly, these types of people do walk among us, and in vast numbers. I will give you some simple advice, and I suggest you do take it: Get rid of him. End your friendship, relationship, engagement, whatever the case. In the long term, this guy is going to suck the life out of you, and his willful ignorance will be a massive source of tension. Best to cut your losses and save yourself a lot of hassle. I may sound ruthless, but sometimes you simply cannot fix stupid.

Cry that you were touched when where younger and because that you cannot stand Hillary or his supporters.

you mate, are a fucking retard

LMAO...

"...They all dance around naked and sacrifice children."

Yep, that will nab him

Same position. My boyfriend loves Hilary to death. So I decide to let him live in his blue pilled fantasy.

>not gay
>supports Hillary

You just touched me on a whole other level... The day Sup Forums gave me decent relationship advice.

Came here to post this, thanks Leaf.

Bill Clinton + Jeffrey Epstein

Google the Lolita express flight logs. Bill Clinton is a fucking pedophile.

He is gay probably. You just his cover.

Tell him to quick being a beta or hes about to get cucked.

Also, pls be in Tennessee

try movie "clinton cash"... it's factual and triggered the fbi investigation into the foundation. look for "clinton cash the movie"... watch it...STUNNING.

quit* dang Canadian education.

kick him in the nuts already, only numales vote clinton

If your boyfriend supports Hillary he is gay, just not Milo gay, He likes criminal, domineering women and probably dreams about her underwear. Get a real man, stop wasting your time.

Tits or gtfo
>Based Leaf

This OP, your boyfriend will be very supportive of your decision even.

youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q

Awesome doc. I dont think he has the attention span for it though. I need some off the bat shit or he is going to tune out real quick.

You don't have Sup Forums to thank, just another anonymous face in the crowd.

reminder there's a 51% chance of burgers posting here being women

You filthy, rotten, black hearted whore. Tits, now.

>She
hasn't been a she for 100% of her life, guy

youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZSefYvwM

>dont think he has the attention span for it though

put him out of his misery

Sadly this. I ended a relationship with my anti trump gf and her family. Her parents were basically sucking clinton's tit. It sucked at first but honestly if your significant other or their family makes you mask or suppress your choice of really anything I don't see how you can truly be happy, because it slowly drained me of the happiness I once shared with her. Pic realted was me towards the end of the relationship.

Yessss!!! Only to 38 posts to get it! I was starting to feel really unwelcomed.

I remember a snippet on the news here about 10~15 years ago where Clinton visited a Children's Hospital here in Western Australia. The media kissed his ass on how much of a good-goy he was.
It all makes sense now.

I usually don't like making myself obvious.

you should both start seeing other men

Is your boyfiend the typical nu-male with balding hair, bear, thick rimmed glasses and maybe some shitty tattoos?

user, the people telling you to leave him are right. You're only trying to fool yourself that he's "not so bad" at this point by trying to convince him. Life is short, don't waste it on a person that has no moral compass when there are literally millions of men out there that are more deserving. You're probably young so you don't see the urgency of finding a good mate but let me tell you, it goes by fast. Do the right thing.

Also, tits or GTFO.

He did watch the first coup video with me and thought it was complete bullshit. I even showed him pieczenik's professional resume and he is convinced he is doing this to progress a republican agenda.

sounds like your babyboyfriend can only handle stuff like this: youtube.com/watch?v=MHIZW_wRZQM

As long you can be honest and respectful with each other beliefs I don't see why it needs to be an issue.

just show him the veritas videos of them paying thugs to start fights with trump supporters and talking about the vote rigging operation

best way to start redpilling is with Islam

show him this video
youtube.com/watch?v=EhpRlkrMWy8

tell him about open borders and how sweden and germany have a rape crisis and hillary wants open borders

you too btw

having pussies should make it easier

>I've got one shot here.

give him a shot in the balls on election day, problem solved

Give him to us

He'll either end as a man or end himself

Tell him if Hillary gets in your going to leave him for one of the alpha refugees she brings in.

Bingo. Hard to have any good banter once the gender is reveled on here.

>shows boyfriend her pussy
>mounts him with no pants to begin a sexy lap dance
>quietly whispers in boyfriend's ear
>"if you vote for clinton you will never see my pussy ever again"

I don't know why it had to be an issue myself. It wasn't like I was praising Trump or really even mentioned politics often. I literally mentioned it once and the downward spiral began. I have no problem if someone else has a different belief than me but when it starts effecting my life and the ones around me I can't fucking stand it.

I tried to but he has business connections to the Middle East and that's how his family made money. So he loves Muslims and hes know I just abhor them.

When you're given a choice between someone who's corrupt and someone who's stupid, you pick the corrupt one.

You can make a deal with a corrupt person. Corrupt people don't want to ruin the world, they want everything to keep going on an even keel so they can keep being corrupt.

But there is no telling what a stupid man might do.

Stop it guise, stop it....

Have that queer take a gander at this:

Then find a man whose sexuality you don't have to defend and have big cums.

He saw those too (He is a redditor)
... I have heard him say "selectively edited" and criminal about 100 x's. He want the raw footage released or it is a no go.

(I am not helping his case here am I?)

Pretty much. I enjoy the fact the everyone assumes the other person is a male too.
Sorry about that but you don't want to be stuck with closed minded idiots.

Why are you dating a faggot?
If he thinks that corrupt above the law bitch is worthy of being president he's too delusional to even reason with break up with him

I've also been trying for months with my girlfriend (not a lesbian), but its nearly hopeless. Shes not exactly politically literate, so she only knows of Trump being a 'racist bigot'

dress up as a Crusader and start pegging him while shouting Deus Vult

>he's a redditor

>My boyfriend
>(not gay)
>is a Clinton supporter
pick only one

your """""""""""""""""""""relationship"""""""""""""""""""" will end in about 3 months, when another alpha, stronger willed man comes by and disrespects you or tries to steal you away and he will do nothing to defend or protect you. he will instead grab the erection in his micropenis seeing his woman being taken by another man

my dubs say im right

>(He is a redditor)
Leave him this instant.

Best idea this thread

Wow a leaf giving real advice. Respect

>A fucking leaf

Holy shit, bravo user.

Thanks. Life is 10 times better not having to feel trapped about my opinions. You take care.

I guess I'll take the bait.

>He has offered me 45 minutes to show him whatever I want to get my point across

You'll NEVER get your point across. When people say things like this and put this sort of time limit on it, it basically means they're just humoring you and they aren't being open-minded about it at all. It's not possible to convince someone of something if they don't actually want to be convinced.

REEEEE! I hate women!

Islamic culture is sexist as fuck, if you can't at least redpill them on that it's cuz your women are completely brainwashed

This

Why does he support hillary?

youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY

Also Trumps Gettysburg speech

Honorary Australian.

>clinton supporter
>not gay
What did she mean by this?

fpbp

I know it hurts but that is the nature of the the truth. Doing the right thing is never easy. Just think of your future children and what kind of example you want for them. This person (your bf) is now casually supporting a person who is (confirmed) deeply involved in a pedophilia ring.

>NO MORAL COMPASS WHAT SO EVER

This is a person who uses morality to control others but fundamentally has no understanding of them.

Godspeed.

>He has offered me 45 minutes to show him whatever I want to get my point across.
That seems really disrespectful.

>My boyfriend (not gay) is a Clinton supporter
>and thinks she is the bees knees
yea your story doesnt check out