People in these days have no empathy, they are detached from reality thanks to tv shows and internet...

People in these days have no empathy, they are detached from reality thanks to tv shows and internet. I feel scared as no one cares for me, I think that will inevitably collapse everything that our ancestors have built. We don't deserve this world if the world contains only one person you care about; yourself and your selfish goals. The world we live in..

nice blog post

Why should i care for idiots like you?
What have you done for your nation?
Had deep feels?

Interesting idea, need to think about it.

This is where you are wrong.

I do understand that internet makes you feel special, intelligent and whatsoever. But the truth is that society doesn't work if we think that we are better than the person next door. It is very primitive, animal-like and saddening.

I'm trying to think if there exists any support this hypothesis, but I end up thinking the arguments are quite same they were 30 years ago.

well ahmed this is how the species has survived this long

take a moment to pretend you arent a massive faggot. now if you care about every one you would need to shed a single tear minimum for each person who dies, every injury, tragedy, natural disaster.

in that scenario humanity dies of dehydration and got nothing done. you have to detach yourself from others and pretending you give a fuck about any one is either self serving and your a arrogant bitch or manipulative and it doesnt work on people over 30 or asians

Humans are individualistic by nature, basically see and think about those questions. If you want people to care about you, you'll need to be more than an oxygen pirate. Scratch someone's back and they'll scratch yours, simple really.

If I care for others, then that's the Truth.

Op is a massive faggot

>We don't deserve this world if the world contains only one person you care about; yourself and your selfish goals.

So who should we care about and why are they more important than you?

I cared once.
I felt once.
I reached out and opened up, once.

I have been burned since.
I have been betrayed since.
I have been mentally flayed, since.

It has caused me pain.
It has caused me misery.
It has clouded my judgment.

So I have locked myself inside.
So I wear a shroud of apathy.
So I don't get attached anymore.

It changed me.
It was a mistake.
It wasn't worth it.

I understand just what you are saying, and I was just talking with my friend about this last night..

I think a lot of it has to do with parenting, but ultimately, I think social media has not effectively changed anything in reality, but made us more aware.

For example, back in the "good old days" everything seemed more benign and simple and normal because we didn't have access to every persons inner most thoughts and feelings and ideas and perspectives. I mean with what people post on social media we are damn near able to read peoples minds. So now that we are flooded with stupid peoples opinions on Facebook or whatever social media site, and the smart ones don't resort to such behaviour, it gives the illusion of everyone being dumb...

However, it does piss me off that no one seems to have patience any more. Ever since our society developed into one of instant gratification, its like people won't look up at me or listen to anything or thought I have that carries over 30 seconds. Or people refuse to watch videos All the way through, or listen to a song all the way through. Whats the point?

But again, this could be due to my faggotry.

leave this shit to mass effect 3 liara

>I feel scared as no one cares for me
Pussy. Grow up.

The internet is isolationist but it doesn't make people evil.
Chill out. People aren't out to get each other, look what Sup Forums did to Hillary. They fucking wasted her along with Trump. This is the future of cooperation.

On a large scale. Even on a small one, the difficulty in creating a group is finding people so similar to yourself that you aren't embarrassed by them. If you're embarrassed by your friend in front of the internet and you can't support them, it will degrade your friendship as you feel the need to separate from them to be accepted by the mass majority.
But that exists because no one feels like they know how the world works, and they're always watching their backs. That'll die down almost immediately once people are immortal and supported by free living resources.

Maybe 30 years or so, but it will be a gradual change.

its just conditioning so when the time comes you'll pull the trigger user

The internet IS evil
Its the only place I say mean hateful things

No, it's the internet.
The cause is non-homogeneity. A lot of people that don't think alike are forced to be in very small quarters.

Why remember anything the internet can?

Every human being is a selfish piece of shit. Everything we do is for our own benefit. Prove me wrong.

Quick English lesson for you,

These days people have no empathy. They are detached from reality thanks to tv shows and the internet. I feel scared as no one cares for me, I think everything that our ancestors have built will inevitably collapse. We don't deserve this world if it contains only one person you care about; yourself and your selfish goals. The world we live in..

>I got cucked in high school: the post

Learn to write better poetry and you might be able to join the big boys club you fucking 14 year old faggot