Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8y4rwXdz0I0
youtube.com/watch?v=vIvK55k13OA
abcnews.go.com/Live?stream=1&cid=HP_LB_HED
abclive.abcnews.com/i/abc_live3@136329/index_4000_av-p.m3u8
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
archive.is/E4817
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/29/update-ballot-and-voting-data-from-nevada-and-ohio-look-very-good-for-trump/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/27/update-florida-and-north-carolina-early-voteballot-data-show-advantages-for-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=SQmW1ub30V4
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/oopsis-hillary-goes-winterville-nc-keeps-calling-greenville/
youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am sure there's some raw data that nobody has seen except anonymous users on Sup Forums

Even betting agencies, who have no reason at all to be biased, and have millions of dollars on the line, have missed it

AWOORRRRR

As am I.
I know New Yorkers. They all want to move to fucking Florida.

Question for /tg/: what is your stance on making America great again?

fifth for zoltan

>tfw voting in a blue state

Awoo

>this used to trigger the shills

>>ATTENTION TRUMP SUPPORTERS
I need your help. I'm a Utah-user attending college and I want to put up meme-dank fliers to support the vote for Trump around my university.

I NEED MATERIAL THOUGH:
I've been here probably since March and only 3 months ago did I really start hoarding this stuff. The plan is to have 4 points on why Trump vote is necessary over a Hillary vote, McMuffin/Johnson protest vote, or not voting.

What I'm thinking
>>US Sailors Kneel before Iran Picture
Shows that America HAS fallen and MUST be Made Great Again
>>Infamous Late-Ambassador Stevens Pic
Highlights Hilary's crimes and once again MAGA
>>Something that shows Trump as THE Nationalist/Patriotic Candidate
Utah is mostly Mormon and we do really love America here, jingoism goes a long way
>>? I dunno, maybe something to prove he's the best economic-prosperity candidate or something to show he's really a good-hearted or intelligent person

RALLY RALLY RALLY

Streams:

>youtube.com/watch?v=8y4rwXdz0I0 RSB

>youtube.com/watch?v=vIvK55k13OA DTSE

>abcnews.go.com/Live?stream=1&cid=HP_LB_HED

IP TV:

>abclive.abcnews.com/i/abc_live3@136329/index_4000_av-p.m3u8

Reminder to Filter Argentina

kek

>reminder to filter the one reality check on this general

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

th for ¡Jeb!
¡CAN ANYONE EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JEB!
> turtles
> comfy sweaters
> guac* bowls sold separately
> Hypnotic charisma* please clap
Where my ¡JEBBOYS! at?

How long before Hillary loses it?

What's that? You don't have an aircraft carrier? How's your latest attempt to liberate the Falklands going?

(((They))) wouldn't be brazen or stupid enough to take Florida from him.

Or maybe they would, who knows.

I'd want to move to if I lived in the sticks. It's cold up there.

Meme this

Based Lou Dobbs Getting heated up on those damn snakes in Washington.

At least he gives us the courtesy of posting immediately so we know what ID to filter.

>Black vote down
>Repubs close to Dems in early voting
>In rare cases Repubs outperform Dems in early voting
>While Dems historically fuck Repubs up in early voting except for rare outlier states
>Obama got carried by niggers vs Romney
>Niggers aren't voting
Wew.

I am sure Sup Forums users have discovered some kind of magic numbers that have Trump winning

Meanwhile those dumb betting agencies have not seen that early voting is actually somehow and contrary to what experts say looking great for Trump

literally who

2 MILLION VIEWS AND COUNTING IN UNDER 48 HOURS

youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

This is the buttmad I'm looking forward to if Trump wins

archive.is/E4817

Have there been early voting numbers released in any other states than NC and FL?

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/29/update-ballot-and-voting-data-from-nevada-and-ohio-look-very-good-for-trump/

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/27/update-florida-and-north-carolina-early-voteballot-data-show-advantages-for-donald-trump/

Hola, /lat/

Is voting for Hillary the ultimate redpill?

fucking vapers

Why is polling in Florida so close ? Trump should have put this state to bed by now.

I filtered Argentine like 5 months ago. That guy's a fucking retard. Can't believe he's still going at it.

There are Clinton shills here like myself, but you have to be a mouthbreathing retard like Drumpf to think we're all paid.

Tell me, where can I sign up for this incredible opportunity to make money supporting the ONLY sane candidate in this race? Will they still pay me even as I call racist assholes every fucking name in the book, and remind them we are going to have sensible HATE SPEECH laws enforced in this country after Hillary appoints 4-5 liberal justices? Do I still make money when I beg right-wing pantshitters to follow through on even 1/10 of the stupid threats they make with their little popguns? America is waiting for another McVeigh so we have every excuse in the world to crackdown motherfucking HARD on the guntards.

No, neo-nazi trash, YOU created more HillShills than you will ever know. You did it by shouting down Democratic 4channers for years. You did it by calling us cucks, inflating this sick orange freak to a national stage, and supporting Putin's brutal dictatorship while he hacked off another piece of Ukraine.

Fuck you for being blind, heartless, and cruel. I am here to humiliate you while Hillary hits Drumpf so hard he goes down covered in his own racist vomit. I am here to remind me that you are fucking DONE after this defeat. We are going to make it so you never, ever get another chance to elevate a sadistic white power demagogue to this level again.

Beating Drumpf isn't enough for us. Not anymore. We are going to chase you like wolves while you hide under your "free speech" blankets and rip your fucking throats out.

We will not be satisfied until the alt-right is dead and gone. We will not stop until it's a crime to shit all over Muslim Americans. We will not quit until black people punch you in the face for laughing about their dead kids. We will never go away until Drumpf is locked up, has all his wealth confiscated by the IRS, and his stupid entitled kids are on food stamps.

Fuck you, Sup Forums, and your bloated orange god.

TRUMP'S DAUGHTERS AND WIFE ARE SUCH WAIFU MATERIALS.

>It's cold up there

Only faggots can't stand snow

Wait - so people can't be poll watchers now? What about doing exit polling?

Lads, I'm scared they'll steal florida from us ala Bush

Idabro! Just wondering, is Evan McMuffin as big of a meme up there as he is here in UT?

>tfw it's a Trump Rally so you use your highest quality camera

>I am sure there's some raw data that nobody has seen except anonymous users on Sup Forums
Don't be mad that your shill posts get blown the fuck out every single time. The raw data is easily available and updated daily or bidaily in some cases on .gov websites run by the various state governments.

they're only in it for the money

did the dems really think they were going to get 2008 - 2012 turnout?

SLAVOJ ZIZEK ENDORSES TRUMP

Reminder that I literally saw this ad on normiebook.

It's horrible from both optics and persuasion.

>I'm losing the most important swing states
>Trump has a viable path to 270
>I need you to help ME
>I need you to fight for ME
>Give me money

Also the comments were all anti Hillary.

>FBI reopens investigation
>Hillary drops in basically every state except Florida and North Carolina
Guess we know which states they're focusing the rigging on

Wonder if Trump knows about this

>The children... the children are redpilled.

youtube.com/watch?v=SQmW1ub30V4

We have all the magic numbers

>How long before Hillary loses it?

She already has.

Didn't even know what town she was in earlier today

>thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/oopsis-hillary-goes-winterville-nc-keeps-calling-greenville/

I wonna give you head pats.
With my dick.

Very turmoltuous state.

Yep.

NOBODY KNOWS
NOBODY KNOWS

The euphoric candidate.

their high speed connection was sabotaged so they had to make do with a shit wireless one

Seems to be pretty credible but I'm not 100% sure this isn't some sort of psyop set up by Kissinger

~AWOO!~

Anyone who replies to him is either a proxy of his or another idiot trying to keep his shit going.

On election night, when Trump is declared the winner, my drunk ass is going around the neighborhood with a portable guitar amp strapped to my back and I'll keep playing the RSB theme over and over again.

A judge ruled that people who don't live in Philadelphia aren't allowed to be poll watchers in Philadelphia. Apparently that makes a difference.

100%
Isn't Make America Great Again something from Reagan?

KOMM SUSSER TOD

This can't be real

>being this mad

CAN SHE JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c

>Something that shows Trump as THE Nationalist/Patriotic Candidate
Trump hugging the american flag
>? I dunno, maybe something to prove he's the best economic-prosperity candidate or something to show he's really a good-hearted or intelligent person
How about that time when he helped that girl from Miss Universe or whatever? She's a single dying from I-don't-remember-what and he gave her loads of money for her son to grow up and go to college without going full bernout

Yes, it was originally a Reagan slogan.

I'd think so. Heck he almost got the VP spot over Quayle in '88.

Sturmpf is like a detuned radio, buzzing softly in the night. None of his white noise makes any sense, but he just keeps merrily humming along to keep the voters hypnotized. Yes, there's discontent among white America, but that's to be expected of people whose vote will soon stop mattering. Why are you KKK skinhead types worried? It's not like America won't be better off when people of color have more power. Just look at South Africa, they're doing great. Sturmpfler, however, wants to throw that bright future into the bin in favor of a racist vision of a past America that never existed. He'll catapult your country back to the iron age, and you'll be fighting in his gladiator pits for a morsel of bread and a gulp of wine. That's what his America is like - a Roman empire with a crazy white supremacist twist. You best be worried about Sturmpfler's backwards pro-white policy.

Basically asking for more money to pay uber drivers to bus the minorities to early voting places.

He's up against a shitload of NeverTrumpers, the Bush family clan, and the DNC. Hes doing good to have a lead against those stacked odds.

Steve is a patriot and has been for a long time. Never seen him try to sell or shill anything either.

Anyone got the R34 on Tiffany and Ivanka?

I don't think they missed darkie Argie.

You just need to open your eyes and look at it, first of course removing your head from your ass.

Pic related, are you saying CNN got it wrong?

NOBODY KNOWS
NOBODY KNOWS

WHY SHE DANCES ALONE

AWOO

Yeah a lot of people hate the cold.
We're said to have the worst winter this year because of such a hot summer.

He reached out to us

>the robot steals our every thought

Snows great but shoveling can fuck right off

Two options:

1) Trump wins, Globalists + Media + Establishment + Regressive left BTFO

2) Hillary wins, everything will continue to become worse at an exponential rate.

I kind of want the 2nd one so that I can smugly tell the retards "I told you so" when their world goes to shit..

>archive.is/E4817
> If you vote for him, you’re not making America great again. You are killing it. You are telling the world that America isn’t worth it. You are telling the world that all of our big talk about freedom and unity and ideals is just a load of shit,

But it is a load of shit, especially in the present context.

Why do you think king nigger keeps harping about his legacy.

He doesn't want to look as fucking bad as he knows he will when trump is in. They called fucking less than 3% growth the new normal. Trump is gonna blow that the fuck out.

He's so worried because he knows how shitty he was.

the mentally fragile should never lurk Sup Forums it has consequences

Is he uncucking future generations?

Melania is going to be such a great First Lady.

Betting agencies just want to make sure half the money is on each candidate.

Any estimates for rally attendance?

Looks massive, but its hard to judge in the dark

Voted early today in California for whatever good it will do.