Storytime

Ms.Marvel 23
Staring our favorite Pakistani hero and that cock sleeve in training Kamala Khan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_EvGn22Mplg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yet another one went black and never came back

Did she go blind on this page, she is never looking directly at anything.

It's not racist because she was right

Looks like Kamela was just a stepping stone for Bruno to like em darker and darker.

He just wanted her to go around in flip flops again

I've not seen this other costume. Someone post a picture please

You'll have to wait until after the storytime. Posting pictures during a storytime is RUDE.

>America
>first world country

Why not just slow down the train starting from the back ?

The end

This red dagger guy a new character or previously forgotten character ? Also any powers?

New he was in the chapter where she went to Pakistan and that is it.
>powers
Just a dagger throwing dude.

I feel like I'm missing something. I read the Pakistan chapter but why is Kamala being such an absolute cunt this issue?

Typical "it's MY city and I'M the only hero allowed to protect it" egotism.

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvGn22Mplg

Well she just had to deal with the resurgence of Basic Becky, who also thought she was protecting Jersey

Becky's just a nutjob who wants an excuse to beat up people like a bully. The only thing she protects is her own interests.

So a younger bullseye kinda?

I hope they're not setting up this new guy as her romantic interest now that they wrote out Bruno.

She's an angel who only wants to protect people as long as they thank her and look the other way when she does horribly illegal shit to do it

>wakanda
Why don't they use a real African nation?
I think its kinda PROBLEMATIC

She joined HYDRA. That invalidates any excuse she's got.

Weeell we never actually saw any green jumpers. At best a HYDRA subsidiary

They weren't wearing the green suits during the gentrification arc, either, but they were all HYDRA regardless. They're trying to blend in as they take over, after all.

oooh boy, will all of Kamala's extended family have Inhuman superpowers?

She's feeling like the very people she goes out of her way to save either don't want her there or outright hate her. Considering HYDRA turned Jersey City against her twice now, it's not hard to fathom she gets a little insecure when another hero drops in and instantly people like them.

huh, cool.

Her powers come from her mother's side of the family, so her father won't. Her mother hasn't yet been hit with the Terrigen Mist. Her brother briefly had powers (psychic-fueled armor), but they were only temporary due to being exposed to what was essentially bootleg Terrigen and the reaction nearly killed him.

Who's our favorite Pakistani hero?

why are people still reading this sjw muslim propaganda bullshit

She cute
h
e

c
u
t
e

Kamala is really adorable here.
>ywn give her snacks

Dude sounds like Trump talking about infrastructure.

She's starting to understand how Spider-Man always feels.

>falseflagging as nonreader outragefag youtuber fan
Very nice bait, I'm impressed.

now I know why sjws took over our comics

Because they actually read them?

I have serious minority fetish. You have no idea how much shilling I do, on reddit, facebook and emailing and tweeting comic companies to increase representation. All to have brand new wank material every week. Tbh I've never read anything about white guy, it seems childish. I only started when I noticed how diverse modern comics get.

Hindu female Thor when

Kamala is really being childish here.
Not her protest, more the hiding in her shirt.

> we need more diversity in our city
> ew how dare you pawn off some brown person on me.

the fuck, Kamala?

Who is Caramela?

>Staring our favorite Pakistani hero and that cock sleeve in training Kamala Khan

But pakis are fucking disgusting. It's one of the few things everyone can agree on. If the EU decided "ban all pakis", it wouldn't be crumbling the way that it is.

SJWs and lovers of delicious, delicious brown.

Finally, common ground.

>SJWs and SJWs
Yes, SJWs and SJWs have a great deal of common ground with one another. Actual human beings don't want to anything to do with disgusting paki filth.

NEW
AMERICA
WHEN

clearly this book would be better with a proper protagonist

god i love ms marvel
thanks op i've been having a bad day

>see thumbnail, think it's Silk
>FUCK YE--
>it's just pakistani Nightwing again
>DAMN IT

Whats her superpower?

Yeah, girl, you better stop uploading your insecurities on Kareem and get to stopping that train.

>Reading muslim propaganda books
>2017

Suicide bomber

Full shapeshifter. Strain relative to distortion of her form, not mass involved.
So it's much easier to grow huge than take on a new face.
She also needs caloric intake to fuel her efforts. Hence the snack shopping.

So... she could bear some really brutal double fisting?

its cute

he's her cousin, so unlikely

although if their both retarded enough to not work out each other's identities some shenanigans will ensue as they both fall for each other until they realize who each other is

>learned how to superhero from youtube tutorials

she'd probably be too scared of killing the person to try, she did something similar to a robot

She can wrap herself around a bear or fit all of herself in your asshole.
She can can take any size and make it too small.
She also regenerates, but can't shift while being significantly injured.

You forgot Wolverine level healing factor, but can't heal and stretch at the same time. Also the more she has to heal the more calories she'll need to not crash on the spot

Not actually related by blood.
Her family took him and his mom in because they were close.
So "cousin" is a term of endearment.

Macrophilia.

This isn't anime, user.

What does them not being related (as he stated on their first meeting) have to do with animé?
He is every bit as eligible as Bruno for Kamala. They are both considered in the family by affinity, not relation.

judging from the look of the back car, its a passenger one so the train is being pulled right now. best to start in the front

>he's her cousin, so unlikely

Pakis are marrying cousins since forever, over half of them in UK are married to cousins.

>bridge will take years to fix knowing unions
>billions in shipping lost

Wouldn't it be wrecked by the train piling into it

Certainly.
But that guy needed a reason to shit on the only means for employees to collectively bargain for compensation in order to avoid exploitation.
Because fuck the working class!

isn't gori a pejorative word?

It is by definition, yes.

Yeah, he's taking a gander at the thought process of the family, accusing them of ignorant bigotry.

Kamala is too pure for this world

get some help

Is that guy in the front with the goggles the same guy that drags Bruno along to steal a device from a Wakandan lab? If so, nice continuity.

>comparing bruno to the clock kid that got invited to the white house
>kamala can't even be happy for bruno

god damn I'm so mad 1 page in

Yes, the little prince.
Also note how we have a ton of named class members now.

Kamala looks really good here. That brown sugar is calling me strong.

Because cute

the hell is this?

A jew I'm guessing

It used to be good.
It's inertia.

Also she can stretch.