What the fuck is going on?

What the fuck is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

theindicter.com/swedens-business-with-clinton-foundation-in-a-geopolitical-context/
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Many democrats are now finding solace in Kek.

FPBP

Those fucking names

There is peace, truth and justice in Kek.
Kek will unite all.

One nation under Kek.

>What the fuck is going on?
We have started a fire.

Praise Kek.

he wears glasses?

>Chowhurdy
Isn't that the last name of one of the recent terrorist in europe?

Russian spambots straight from the Kremlin, obviously

Kek has blessed this thread.

Trump has his support and will win the vote. He will lose the presidency only if it is
RIGGED
I
G
G
E
D

Trump: 107,000 likes in 4hrs

Clinton 11,465 likes in 6hrs

Hillary support is just a meme created by CTR. No one actually does it.

>President Trump, I'm going to be like you one day
aww

Check'd

This has been going on for months. nobody noticed it until now. Look at the timestamps on her twitter feed. Overwhelmingly negative... FOR MONTHS

And on instagram, which nobody uses

I have returned to praise kek a second time this thread

This is GOLD Jerry!!!

Fcukin' GOLD!!!

His power grows, everyday.

His next candidate will be in Canada. Screencap this.

Amazing how 2016 has been the year of blessings

That's been happening for a long time now. People are telling her to fuck off on every one of her campaigns posts.

Even if Trump loses the damage to both the Republican and Democratic parties is huge. Substantial. This will be known as a watershed year in the decades to come and we can anticipate a major reshifting of the party lines after this election.

It's been a beautiful year.

I wonder if Donald resents Melania for being a terrible speaker?

que?

Tensions will rise even higher if Trump loses, even if it is unrigged and legit. It's gone too far.
He has amassed a level of popular support that remind me of, well I hate to make the comparison because people will misunderstand it and take it as an argument against him, but it's similar to Hitler in his earlier days.
Enough people who actually care want him.

Bernie was on a similar level but his chances were stolen early enough to stop his supporters and those people were... more submissive and weak anyway.

I wonder if Sweden resents finding out that its owned by the Clinton Foundation today.

Oh look, the German leftist is comparing Trump to Hitler. Please go bow down to mecca and leave us real whites alone.

>tfw we live in a time where the candidate with the best social media "game" wins US Presidential elections

Obama totally outclassed McCain and Romney in 2008 and 2012 on social media and The Donald has a MUCH better online presence than Hillary does.

You're missing the point, mate. He's not insulting Trump.

I know. I just felt the need to insult a German since I havent done it all day.

Fuckin hell mate, if this is finish banter, it's weak as fuck. Are you not drunk enough to be at a 100% yet? Maybe stab a guy or three to get going.

I specified that I didn't mean it in a negative way and wouldn't want people to use it as an argument against Trump.

It's a simple observation that his rise to popularity is similar to Hitlers in intensity.
Do not forget that Hitler started out as a very popular politician before he ever became the mystic personification of evil the left wants him to be.

he's 70 years old m9
I think he needs them for reading

Well, disregard my slight rant then, no harm meant or done, mate.
Have a nice night.

Trump has the best social media.

Do those likes include international users?

Guarantee ya that's making a big difference if that's the case.

People are starting to woke

The magic sound is strong with this one.

The future is so comfy, I don't need my bed to enjoy it.

Wait what sauce?
I heard somewhere on Sup Forums that Germany uk Sweden etc are bottoms for democratic party and Clinton foundation

Kek, DrainTheSwamp!

theindicter.com/swedens-business-with-clinton-foundation-in-a-geopolitical-context/

>296k views vs 107k likes
DRUMPF BTFO HOW CAN HE EVER RECOVER

Our political leadership and big media certainly are.

But the majority of the population is going with a 'Trump is too much of an asshole but Clinton is a mad criminal, don't vote either.' approach. A vast improvement over the massive pro-merkel and pro-clinton positions we had half a year ago.

Trump will win and once he uncucks America he will uncuck Europe too.

>First we take Washington

UNKEK YOURSELVES RIGHT NOW NEVADA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now

> he will uncuck Europe too.
And we will wait to join him when he begins.
For once, a country that welcomes american troops. Finally, you can redeem yourself for what you did to us 71 years ago.

Hey dumb ass, in case you haven't found out, Facebook automatically plays videos when you scroll by, and even "watching" the video for 1 second counts as a view. I bet you like less than half actually watched the entire thing.

Then, A WALL AROUND THE WORLD!

We didn't want it but they force us to use it.

Fins knew all along what's the most powerful weapon.

>liking political videos on facebook

Fuck that, I don't want every other item on my newsfeed to suddenly be about politics.

I like how you think, user.

Trump for emperor of earth when?

One like is equal to like ten views dude.

>dubs

geoengineering - no worries!

is this what the old days used to be like?
are we once more in the center of the internet?

Can't wait until this year's festival!

ZA WORUDO!!! [tn: The Wall in English]

Praise kek.