Discussion of this cartoon needs to be banned. It's consuming the board

Discussion of this cartoon needs to be banned. It's consuming the board

No. It's one of the most interesting cartoons of all time. I'm excited for season 4!

I'm a Rick and Morty fan, but this isn't the fucking second coming or anything. It's a cartoon. I watch and enjoy it, but stabbing people over a condiment is uncalled for. Chill the Fuck out R&M fans.

>It's consuming the board
first we need to separate Sup Forums into Sup Forums and /ca/.
cartoonfags don't care about all the capeshit comics and comicfags don't care about cartoon shitposting
there's really no reason for it to be this way

Except no one actual discusses the show, they just shitpost about it and pretend to be autistic fans

what discussion? All I see are anons memeing about the writers and spewing hatred for the fan base.

>stabbing people
citation needed

It did happen but turns out it was unrelated to the R&M fans, an employee just happened to stab another one during the wholedebacle

I agree actually. Dividing the boards will also allow for more indie and non-Big 2 comics discussion, which would be nice

For that matter, so does America. I've seen posters in America storytimes admit to being crossboarders who don't read comics and specifically come to Sup Forums just to post in America threads and laugh/cringe at the SJW rhetoric.

BUARP GODS NOT REAL! AND NOTHING MATTERS! EVERYBODY NEEDS TO END THEIR EXISTENCE! SHIT ON THEFLOOR!

>banning a cartoon for the comics and cartoons board
Fuck off. Mods and janitors should give a shit and delete obvious shitposts, but banning the discussion of a cartoon is stupid.

This is a terrible idea.

Isn't that a good thing though
Introducing outsiders to the board.

outsiders are NEVER a good thing. Americhristcks are like 85% of the people who complain about "juvenile nihilism" when they're really just rumpfrazzled over some overt atheism from the fictional "smartest man in the universe"

because of course the only criticism of their fictitious god that riles them up is also fiction. its the only thing they believe. go ahead and tip your fedoras. I don't care.

>wants to end discussion of a series on the board
>creates a thread discussing the series
Way to go retard.

how

Stop being ironic

well it worked for /aco/. id rather see a /capeshit/ board though. ideally a /capeshitandkidscartoons/ board. it could replace /mlp/.

That would be nice, storytimes would get more visibility that way.

Well you banned mlp

The stabbing had nothing to do with the sauce or Rick & Morty. It was just a standard interoffice dispute. You could ask why these fucking things are so common that every single day in the US lots of people shoot or stab someone at their workplace to the point it's just background noise I guess.

>this isn't the fucking second coming
Yeah, because THERE'S *BRAAAAAAAAAP* NO JESUS!! HIT THE SACK, JACK! THAT'S THE WAY THE NEWS GOES!

Pretty much. 99% of R&M threads are now just Sup Forums pissed off because muh Jesus like 99% of DT threads are Sup Forums pissed off because a female character has some speaking lines and every damn thread made about that Netflix show was Sup Forums pissed off because their priest told them sex is evil and the show made their naughty bits tingle which means Sup Forums is going to Hell. If you want to talk about cartoons you/ll have to go elsewhere, not this board which is clearly marked Sup Forums, don't you see?

As far as I can tell, the only things consuming the board are the endless hate threads. Basically, you need to be banned.

The same shit happened to /sug/ and there still are SU threads, you cant stop it.

I agree. Only problem I see with this is discussing cartoons based off of comics but hey, you see cartoon stuff on Sup Forums occasionally.

Consumed? I'm only looking at a couple threads boyo.

Ha ha, you weren't around before the Exodus were you?

That's because the mods are Tumblrinas. If you tried to discuss SU in any possible human way a year ago, you'd have gotten b& in a matter of seconds.

Wow, nice revisionist history.

A year ago /sug/ was still around regularly and there were occasional smaller threads that would pop up. /su/ is at its lowest ever representation on this board.

>any possible human way
>autistic REEEEEEEEing about how SU is da Jewz conspiracy and we have to genocide most humans right away

All these complaints about waifuposting a few years ago. I miss waifuposting. At least it was about comics and cartoons and not why comics and cartoons are degenerate and a Jew conspiracy because they showed a girl's bare legs once, causing Jesus to weep openly.

The autism surrounding the pastel horses show was in a whole different level. However, I think the global rule 15 is unnecessary right know and that show should be allowed back.

Can we get rid of Teen Titans Go threads while we're at it? The cancer has been spreading since the movie was announced.