Funny comics thread haha

He looks pretty happy.

lol gay

:3

>Destroy a man
>Is clearly living the life he wants to live

I don't get it

he is nothing,

whatever man this is a .7 on the Rusty Brown scale of 'Oh god I dug this grave with my own two hands'

I feel funny. Apart of me see this as a Horry movie waiting to happen, but on the other hand I feel really comfy seeing this.

This isn't funny
this isn't funny at all.

To be a success, you have to meet or exceed the expectations of everyone you know.

To be a failure, you only have to satisfy yourself.

LOL

tfw no comfy closet gf to snuggle with after a hobo breathes on me

>He actually believes this

LOL

Have fun being miserable trying to live up to the unrealistic expectations that others will place on you. Meanwhile the rest of us will find success in being satisfied with living up to our own expectations.

>To be a success, you have to meet or exceed the expectations of everyone you know.
This is going to result in you living a sad sad life.

Poor kid turned into Pat :(

What are you, asian?

The only person that matters in your life is yourself. If others aren't happy with the way you're living, fuck 'em. Everyone else only exists to further your goals to happiness.

This speaks to me more than it should. I have a sex doll that I hide in my closet.

I CHOOSE TO LIVE user
>I CHOOSE TO LIVE!

> If others aren't happy with the way you're living, fuck 'em.

And people wonder why this generation is a mess.

You really need space for this. Where will she poop?

The vacuum cleaner.

So are you and 80% of the population

Not everyone needs to be a hero. Heroes are supported by a network of ordinary people who make the ordinary things work.

Let me ask you this, when everyone you were working to impress is dead, what will you have to live for. Hell, when /you/ are dying, will you really look back and say "it was worth it"?

>>relying completely on external validation for internal satisfaction

you're gonna have a bad time

good, obedient, servile goy, hehehe

>good, obedient, servile goy, hehehe
Look into the mirror.

he actually look happy

Prove me wrong faggot.

Wouldn't "da jooz" want people who are more concerned about what others think?
It would mean that they are easier to manipulate and less likely to fight for what they believe in

Racists on Sup Forums are so dumb

CAWMICKS FOR INTELRGET PEEPLE

LOL I POST IT AGIN XD XDD

>le wrong generation
>i'm going to miserable because other people will like me

But he's completely right though.

>LARPing
Actually LARP stands for Live Action Roleplay, so it's just rping.

You guys are aware that this picture is of the artist himself, right?

obvious samefag

That's why it's funny.

yeah, because the previous generations were so fucking great

Needs a reference to Gamergate and it would be 11/10.

Part of me can't help but think this is supposed to be a shitty feminist analogy for being a housewife.
I don't even go to Sup Forums and I've still been Sup Forumsluted.

Red Skull more like Red Pill amitire?

Is this Harvey Weinstein?

Painful, disturbing, and kinda funny that fucking Red Skull puts it in such an accurate way.

What did they mean by this?

This is just a more detailed and less funny version of KC Green's comic about wanting to become a cat.

Wow.

Shitsux

Yes quite. Eloquently said. I do so enjoy how you mashed on your keyboard and posted a child's drawing

GOTTA GET A GRIP

i would probably do this if the logistics weren't so dumb

it's probably easier just to get married

Remember kids, never try.

The worst part is you're supposed to disagree with him.

Are those edits? I can't believe there is a character so redpilled.

>The Reddit Skull

Cap grew up in a time of brutal violence, where people were dying of starvation and disease in his own country, where lawlessness was reaching new peaks. Cap was never even around for this alleged former glory so Red Skull is barking up the wrongest tree by dropping that shit on Cap.
And ultimately all he's doing is saying "CRIME EXISTS! PEOPLE ARE GETTING FAT! WALMART SURE SUCKS DOESN'T IT?"

good guys win

>Implying He ever gave a shit about what you think
He looks like he’s won to me

Where do I get one of those?

The robots wet dream. Human Companionship that can’t ever abandon you.

>all the subhumans in this thread that think true happiness comes from living for yourself, not living for others
Truly despicable.
You can be happy living for yourself, but you're less than nothing if all you do is live for yourself.

Can someone explain to me why the Indians talk in such fucking idiotic way? It's almost as if they talk in strokes instead of words.

Welcome to the 21st century.

You should go to church more, it might help open your angry little eyes

>accurate

In what universe? All he's doing is glorifying the past by bringing up issues that always existed to begin with. The entire point is that he's trying to sweet talk people into doing heinous things, but if you agree you him you're legitimately retarded and detached from reality.

The US has always been insulated from that stuff, the Depression was bad but it was nowhere near European famine levels and you can't tell someone his hardships are not real because 'X is starving somewhere at least you have food'

nice victim mentality

>tfw no tied-up hostage gf

>I have literally never been to anywhere on the internet

How is that a victim mentality?

>Implying that would make people uncomfortable
Normie Women are some of the most outspoken and yet least self-aware and knowledgablr people on the planet. It’s as if Peggy Hill were the rule and not just an outstandingly shit member of her kind.

>reee you don't live your life my way

why did she make batman black

>Put an accurate rendition of common criticisms of the problems of the modern liberal democratic West in the word bubbles of a hideous red skeleton nazi man
>Readers will realize it's all wrong since a hideous red skeleton nazi man is saying it, and reject any figures they hear using those arguments IRL due to guilt by association
That seems to have been the logic at work.

Comic is drawn by a man, and I wouldn't associate with an autistic feminist that feels the need to inject her politics into something like comics which is meant for winding down and retreating from the stresses of the world.

Fix'd.

Anyone got that comic by that one conservative cartoonist which is supposed to be anti-gay marriage, but then there's nothing particularly happening in it- it's just that there are two men with their presumably adopted son standing around. And the author's logic was that that was supposed to be immediately repulsive.

>if you agree things are fucked up then you're detached from reality

Some days I hope it gets worse because eventually people will snap and come for people like you

>that one conservative cartoonist
"Zyklon" Ben "One Man Holocaust" Garrison?

Literally me when I was younger.

Women don't know what the fuck they find attractive, women IRL fawn all over muscular square jawed men with six pack abs even if they deny it on the internet. Sure some have different tastes. And almost no one likes huge literal Bane-style freaks, but most superhero men don't look THAT big, most of the time. Women IRL love Hugh Jackman, Chris Pratt and other fit, jacked celebrities who play superheroes.

god dammit man

memes aside the problems he's bringing up are real, even if the bullshit pseudo nostalgia both him and actual politicians use is complete horseshit.

Honestly at this point I barely think they're even talking about "the good old days" that never existed. I think that's the point. Politicians can't exactly shoot for anything other than progress towards a certain point whether real or imaginary, and since the 'left' and the 'right' have adopted completely opposing language you just have 'future' and 'past' being a sort of allegory for either sides perceived best case scenario. Both sides seem to want to make their vision of where they want to go seem valid.

But is the lefts 'forward' really progress? are the right really trying to get 'back' somewhere? If you think about it, both scenarios either side are pushing for sounds completely insane from an objective standpoint. We aren't even 100 years past having an entire race of people as slaves and we see literally most other countries as savages even though we use nicer language to describe them. We are still the same monkeys. Nobody is actually talking using real solutions it's all bullshit pseudo debates drummed up with hyper normalized scandals to make the other sides version of the future seem fucking scary.

The left literally ignores every issue that comes as a result of them not actually looking at reality and instead pushing further and further towards their retarded idealized version of the future. You know what? the right does the same thing. Cops kill people. "lmao these historically impoverished people we literally kept as slaves aren't obeying ours laws they obviously should be shot". Immigrants rape and murder. "you're a white supremacist if you think we should keep a group of people filled with those who would do this sort of thing"

Both of those sound insane right? nobody is actually debating reality anymore. We are debating who's imaginary future is best.

We do agree things are fucked. The difference is that they've ALWAYS BEEN fucked, just in different ways. There's no idealized time to go back to, because if you did there would be different things that are fucked and you'd be complaining about them. Red Skull's whole thing is saying things that sound reasonable, at least from certain perspectives to try and get people on his side.

But he doesn't actually care what he's saying. If he had to pander to liberals to achieve his goals, he'd do that instead. He isn't sincere at all, he just wants to manipulate people through their emotions to get what he himself wants. A classic demagogue.

As an aside, what is with people and wishing for the collapse of society just so they can go full The Purge on people? It seems like it would be a Pyrrhic victory at best.

>We aren't even 100 years past having an entire race of people as slaves

>what is with people and wishing for the collapse of society
A large part of our brain is designed for survival situations and your average human goes through their entire life without encountering one

reddit