What do you call animated women who look like this?

What do you call animated women who look like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/236624998
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shes not moving tho

What is this even from?

Hot.

Voluptuous

pinup

THOT

perfect

a great femenine looking character, not like the moralist censor shit we have nowadays, I miss the pre 00's

iwillnowbuyyourgame.jpg

Mommy

vimeo.com/236624998

what movie?

>awful, disgusting face
>no ass
>no hips
>no legs
>wears purple

SLB

Virgin-manchild bait.

Shhhhh... it's ok... just a cartoon.

buxom

stop eating so much cheese, the estrogen and progesterone it's killing your testosterone, asexual freak

>Grown ass men who sit on their pasty asses all day watching childrens' cartoons think they have more testosterone in their body than a 12-year-old girl

You can't make this shit up

>vimeo.com/236624998
>Ugly Jessica Rabbit rip-off
>Unfunny Daffy Duck rip-off
>Edgy and cringy evil Daffy Duck rip-off
>Poorly done Roger Rabbit rip-off with bad acting and timing

Well there's 8 minutes I'll never get back.

>guy who doesn't even like cartoons and spends his time trolling a cartoon board is implying someone is more worth of pity than him
lel

Considering this is just a proof of concept, not bad at all. It's no Roger Rabbit, true, but considering this is by the guys who did Space Jam animation, they were moving in the right direction.

Wow, there's nothing great about this at all. Some feature quality animation here and there mixed in with some bad sound design, stiff actors, unoriginal characters. Not much to say

It's a proof of concept. Like a pitch video. Who the fuck hires expensive actors or spends a lot of money on something that will be seen by a only a few dozen people.

It takes far less time to call out pathetic pedophiles on Sup Forums than it does to sit around and watch cartoons all day and jack off to poorly-drawn women and children...

But I'm guessing math was never your strong suit.

Milk monsters

Looks like they hired SLB for character design

>poorly drawn
>implying

>math lets you know what people do in their spare time
No, you've got that confused with magic.

And no, you're still a sad fuck that wastes his time. Unlike the people on here who like cartoons and discussing them.

kek. Although she's still way less deformed than what he draws. His characters aren't even remotely human in form.

The other day somebody described her as Chel designed by SLB.

it's like SLB did a Jessica Rabbit/Chel fusion

Well its simply a "bimbo" appearance and the term you use on a buxom character thats only purpose is sex appeal and it has more meaning when the character is also dumb.

Then there's the fetish term "Bimbofication" which usually takes a existing character and transforms them into a busty bimbo or other characters transform threw a "transformation" fetish into a "bimbo" fetish. Have fun.

Delicious.

Fake

Pipedream

I'm curious, are you a woman or a feminist man?

Deformed.

Poorly Drawn

this is some John Persons/The Pit level of horrifying

How is user wrong about this being bait, though? Fap-bait more like, but still.

Jessica Rabbits.

She honestly has that figure.

the perfect form of the female body

ticc tats

is the duck supposed to sound fucking retarded?

The way she moves seems stiff. Even her boob bouncing doesn't deform the shape.

Cheap FOTM that Sup Forums is 4 years late on.

You guys saying it looks like SLB? but I'm convinced it literally is SLB. That's literally his style.

Sup Forums is always late for flavors.
Only 3 years ago did Ghoul School start getting significant attention here.

But she seems to be the "snarky sexpot" kind.
>Nearly on model
heh

Leggy lamb had like 8 seconds in a Droopy short from 50 years ago....just sayian.

Yup

delicious titties

Where dat slb at???

So you're just gonna spam this every day until it catches on, are you?

We've had shittier flavor of the months but all the same

LuL

Took me a bit to realize that WASN'T a screenshot.
She really does look like she was designed by him.

Isn't it "bombshell"? Admittedly she may need a bit more booty for that, but she seems very close to it.