THOR: RAGNAROK Spoilers

Thor (Chris Hemsworth) learns about a series of cosmic disturbances and returns to Asgard to alert Odin (Anthony Hopkins). He finds out that Loki (Tom Hiddleston) has usurped the throne and that in Odin's absence the intergalactic threats that Odin vanquished in the past are regaining their strength. They go to Earth, where Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch) helps them find Odin, who has been living as a vagrant. Hela (Cate Blanchett), Thor's sister who was exiled by Odin years before, escapes from confinement and ambushes them, killing Odin and stranding Thor and Loki to planet Sakaar. She then subjugates Asgard, aided by a reluctant warrior, Skurge (Karl Urban).

In Sakaar, Thor is captured by the renegade Valkyrie (Tessa Thompson), who abandoned Asgard after her sisters were slaughtered by Hela. She's now working as a bounty hunter for The Grandmaster (Jeff Goldblum), who runs the planet's gladiator arena. Thor is captured and forced to fight the champion of the arena, the Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), who ended up in Sakaar after the battle against Ultron. Thor convinces Hulk and Valkyrie to help Loki and him save Asgard and Thor helps the gladiators led by Korg (Taika Waititi) to rebel against the Grandmaster. Meanwhile, Hela forms an alliance with Odin's enemy, Surtur, and plans to destroy the Nine Realms and rebuild them to her image.

Thor and his team confront Hela and her army in Asgard, but are outnumbered and nearly defeated until Skurge sacrifices himself, regreatful of helping Hela, and Korg and his followers arrive to repay their debt to Hulk by rescuing the Asgardians. Thor finds out that Odin has bestowed his power, the Odinforce, to him, and manages to acces it, becoming much more powerful and defeating Hela and Surtur. Asgard is destroyed in the battle, and while Loki and Valkyrie depart on their own, Thor, Hulk and their warbound depart to Earth to find a new home for the surviving Asgardians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kv5NYv5vB4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=eNsQzBIN2jU
youtube.com/watch?v=c2lkF7-4fVw
deadline.com/2017/10/thor-ragnarok-box-office-opening-projection-1202187006/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>last spoiler

Sooooooo floating Asgard over Oklahoma is Phase 4?

Do Sif and the Warriors 3 die or make it out alive.

>Hela (Cate Blanchett), Thor's sister who was exiled by Odin years before

sorry WHAT?!

Yeah but then how does Thor end up fucked and stranded in space like the trailer to Infinity War shows?
I don't believe a single fucking word you just wrote. But nice imagination you got, my man.

>Does Sif die or make it out alive.
Dunno but given that Thor is BLACKED, probably not.

Fuck off with your guess-faggotry.
Seriously, these walls of spoilers should get you a nice month's vacation from Sup Forums.

If real, that's a swerve.

I recall an earlier 'leak' had her not actually being a 'god', but the daughter of Gorr, which I thought would have been a neat inclusion.

So then...is Loki a virgin?

[spolier]>they're going to try to do Gjallerbru[/spoiler]

Man that could be rad as fuck or utterly terrible. Urban is the best man for the job, though

>Yeah but then how does Thor end up fucked and stranded in space like the trailer to Infinity War shows?
I'm like 90% sure they already said that the end of Ragnarok is not indicative of the beginning of Infinity War. IF these spoilers are true I'd wager then that Infinity War opens with Thanos slaughtering the remaining Asgardians en route, leaving Thor adrift. They then go to Earth to warn the Avengers, filling a role similar to that of the Surfer in the comic.

I'm always skeptical of "leaks," including this one, but it's certainly the most believable I've read thus far.

>This much denial

The real spoilers here
>forced quips
>shitty choregraphy
>outdated cgi
>shitty villain

like every other MCU movie

>>Thor and Asgardians in spaceships heading to Earth.
>>Thor is floating in space

USE
YOUR
FUCKING
BRAIN!

Infinity Wars will probably have Thanos' fleet blow up their ships! I swear, you guys have to be fucking spoonfeed!

wrong on all counts

literal shills and the reviews are still lukewarm. How do these compare to an actual good movie?

Lets stop beating around the bush and just give Thor his hammer back already. I don't care if it looks like the Ultimate version

see for yourself

>funniest MCU movie
>lots of jokes
>fun and hilarious
Holy shit is another Deadpool/Guardians of the Galaxy 2

ragnaflop

BASED PAJEET

>Homecoming is Better than Spiderman 1 and 2
Twitter "critics" are a fucking joke

not like DC and their "kino" right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kv5NYv5vB4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=eNsQzBIN2jU
youtube.com/watch?v=c2lkF7-4fVw

you know it best MCU movie yet comin' through

None of this really mean anything. The same things are said about Marvel movies every single time one of them is released, even the shitty ones.

>depart to Earth to find a new home for the surviving Asgardians.
Dark Reign?

>blue checks

also known as ACTUAL MOVIE CRITICS

Also spineless shits that would say any movie is good lest they lose their early screening invitations. I'd think alot of shit would be good if I got to see a free movie in weeks advance

In other words, subhuman shits.

Yes. Sif goes onto help the FBI after sowing her wild oats.

Hogun decided he liked to be organized crime in Japan.

Volstagg became the Punisher.

And Fendal became Prince Charming.

Anons, I like cooking hamburgers and chopping onions but I can't replace either of you at the Whalburgers.

>planet hulk movie never ever
Why even live

>unskilled worker bragging about his fastfood job
why am i not surprised?

You've never used a kitchen? To cook food?

Loki banged Odin and gave birth to his horse.

Not at my work. BTW, can add fries with that combo?

You have enough salt already.

So... No Thanos?

>odin force thor in MCU
NO STOPS ON THIS FUCKING TRAIN CHOO CHOO

>Asgardians relocating to Earth
Dark Reign soon

Big if true. not really. sounds boring. no white valkyrie no buy

>Loki and Valkyrie depart on their own
Valkyrie getting BLEACHED

did hulk get more screen time in this than he was in AoU?

I am okay with this.

Why didn't you include the tweet that said the movie was "good, not awesome"?
That was by far the most accurate one.

Probably not

And you have a shit job, bum.

Fake news

Spoilers im on a phone so dont continue reading if you dont want to be spoiled loki betrays the team at the end getting the time stone and the space stone for thanos and thor is in space after getting his shit kick in by thanos and the end credits scene is the beginning of Iw where gotg shows up

why u lyin bro

Im Not also a running joke of Loki being afraid of Hulk is in the movie

i also got some iw spoilers for you If you want em

We already know.

>im on a phone
You can still use spoiler tags while phone posting retard
t. Phone poster

How? I don't spend all my day Sup Forums I have a job

Ok do u know after Guardians of the Galaxy 3 or spider man 2 which ever comes out last the they'll do a 10-year Hiatus of the mcu

>ambushes them, killing Odin
>She then subjugates Asgard
>sisters were slaughtered by Hela
>outnumbered and nearly defeated until Skurge sacrifices himself
>Asgard is destroyed in the battle
>Sif and the Warriors 3 might die

Indeed, I can certainly see how this movie fits the comedic tone that comes across in the trailers, and critics have been praising it for.

I-I totally wanted this out of Thor Ragnarok. T-thanks Marvel.

This makes me question the spoilers in particular. Sure, super thunder god saiyan mode, we see that in the trailer, but wouldn't Odinforce Thor pretty much manhandle Thanos, and match him even with the Infinity Gauntlet? It would seem an odd choice just before Infinity War. Or I'm heavily overestimating the Odinforce.

The same way you do it on pc retard. kill yourself

Apparently one of the post-credits scenes is Thor and Loki approaching Sanctuary.

>Asgardians become illegal aliens

>Asgard is destroyed in the battle, and while Loki and Valkyrie depart on their own, Thor, Hulk and their warbound depart to Earth to find a new home for the surviving Asgardians.
Of course, gotta push that 'poor refugees' propaganda.

Yes you are. Fullshow of Odinforce is pretty much weak-Galactus tier, it's much more than regular Thanos, but compared to IG its a speck of dust.

>outdated cgi
i never understood this meme, honestly. it always looks fine. hell, do you call episode 3's opening space battle 'outdated' too?

A shame we won't get the IM beatdown.

You can have stakes without doom and gloom, you know.

This

Iron Man 3 and the Guardians movies had higher stakes than any piece of shit from those other losers

This one is just missing a laugh track, great.

It's called an audience

I know that's a difficult thing for you DChumps to understand since your shitty movies don't have one but it turns out good movies have people who go to and enjoy them

A shame they bastardized Sakaar so much, now we'll never have Planet Hulk as a proper movie. Which is a shame because the comic is entirely written like one, it could've made into a movie transition with little changes.

Of course since Hulk wasn't shot to space by the avengers in the first place, there would be no cause for his rage in the first place.

Planet Hulk can still kind of be a thing

they can show in detail how he got their and how he worked his way up to being the top Gladiator

maybe Grandmaster boots out the old king because the old King loses a bet by betting against the hulk

>now we'll never have Planet Hulk as a proper movie
We'll never get one anyway, even if Thor 3 isn't a thing.

Who needs tension anyway? Or genuine emotion.

Overrated I say. More turd in pillow jokes, please.

I'd rather have that than to be asked to take "Granny's Peach Juice" as a gripping dramatic moment.

Would be neat if they added Ray.

deadline.com/2017/10/thor-ragnarok-box-office-opening-projection-1202187006/

awesome news and in two weeks we'll get even better news when JL is tracking in the 60s

Eh that is weird.

Well they weren't going to make her Loki's daughter since even the comics can't decide if she is or she isn't and also I recall Thor calling her his cousin in the old comics.

The newest movie is always the "best"

That said Gunn is more sincere with what he likes or not and the only movie Gunn didn't go crazy for was Age of Ultron, he stayed pretty quiet for that one.

Lol ok what are they?

She was never his daughter until JiM. Marvel at one time in the 70s/80s did decide Thor and Hela were "siblings".

Watch your fucking mouth, bigot.

Wow, FUN! and FUNNY! Lolzzzzzz

So hulk just “ended up” in deep space and became a warrior on a distant planted?

The summary doesn't say so, but I thought I heard that Loki captured Hulk after AOU and dumped him on Sakaar.

>6’6”
She’s a big girl

Nope. The Quinjet that he hijacked flew through a wormhole and ended up Sakaar.