It’s scientifically proven Love doesn’t exist

>Rick & Morty is right again
Get fucked Xavier Renegade Cuckhold fans!
vice.com/amp/en_us/article/vdbjpj/science-says-love-doesnt-exist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs

>Bill Nye
Oh, so a retarded cuckhold?

>vice

The only cunts who trust popsci are non-STEM subhumans. The rest of us ain't so gullible.

>There's people in Sup Forums who thinks vice is a good news media

>So scientists cut open the vole's brain and found, according to Marsh, "really dense oxytocin receptors in regions like the nucleus accumbens." The nucleus accumbens is the reward center. "When they mate, it triggers a flood of oxytocin to be released. That triggers a flood of dopamine to be released to the nucleus accumbens which causes the female to find that particular male really rewarding to be around." This is an animal that, if its mate dies, won't choose another mate. Instead it'll just die alone. Imagine how this vole thinks about its little partner vole. Imagine that love feeling. Are you imagining it?
Explaining how something works doesn't mean it doesn't exist you goddamn retards.
>Next, because scientists are assholes like that, they gave the voles a drug that cut off their oxytocin receptors. Sure enough, Marsh says the vole is now, "uninterested in forming pair bonds," and its behavior will be essentially the same as its cousin, the polygynous Montane vole, which fucks everything in sight because it favors quantity of litters over its offspring's having the protection of two parents, a perfectly valid position for a vole to take.
Yeah, no shit, sociopaths exists. Do they think that love is just some magic juice floating in the air that they somehow proved isn't real?

STEM people usually believe the dumbest fucking things. Doctors are probably the dumbest. You have to basically be somewhere on the scale to not only be capable but care enough but something so narrowly that you leave no room for any other areas of knowledge or skills. For example, the amount of engineers I've met who don't know basic geography is staggering.

Ha, knew it.

>dumd people exist everywhere
No shit user. You can't know everything. STEM-folks specialize so much due to the massive amount of information, that they have little to no knowledge of anything else. But still, STEM's STEM. You can't discredit that. Although it's the S that counts.

>bill nye

the SJW asshole who claims that he's a scientist and got assfried by Based Tyson

HOW Sup Forums HAS FALLEN, ok Moot its time to kill 4chins and deliver it back to the japanese

are you honestly trying to say that Rick was the first to say love is just a chemical reward for the pursuit of propagating the species?
that idea had been around for more than a century

WUBBALUBBADU*BURPS*BDUUUUUUUUB

>Doctors are the dumbest
Kek, sure user.
>Engineers
Double kek, they are the monkeys of STEM.

Shut up Boco and go back to jerking it to your slut of a waifu.

Yes sir...

>Do they think that love is just some magic juice floating in the air
no stupid it's an arrow shot at you by tiny angels

T. English Major

>People who specialize in one field don't know things about another field! They're so dumb!
This nigger actually believes the sci-fi definition of a scientist. No one you like Rick and Morty, brainlet.

>Science says
Everytime you read a news article that says "Science says" or "Scientists say" you can instantly discredit it as the author not knowing what they are talking about.

Didn't realize it was the real one. Love is real Boco. Even you can find it if you stop being yourself.

That thing every human feels? Doesn't exist.

>ok Moot its time to kill 4chins and deliver it back to the japanese
.....user.

>Stem people usually believe the dumbest fucking things
Such as?

Boco, if love isn't real then Morrigan can't love you. Not that she would anyways, but you know.

I'd be okay with love not existing, or it just being brain chemicals and not emerging from wisdom or the soul or whatever. That's fine. Because enjoying and valuing another person doesn't need some special magic to make it valuable. Liking another person so much that their happiness becomes your happiness is satisfying and fun, and it just works well. If at some point it stops being a net positive for you, fix it or ditch it. The point being I don't give a fuck if it isn't selfless, because it doesn't NEED to be selfless to provide everything it needs to provide. If it's chemicals and not reason - okay? What does it matter?

As far as the whole polygamy angle: It's easier for me to invest in one person than spread out my happiness sharing to a bunch of people. I found one good person of the opposite sex I like hanging out with and fucking on occasion, so I put a lot of effort into building and molding our pair dynamic. I've had a lot of success doing that, probably more than most people looking at divorce rates. So do I love her or do I just love the dopamine she allows me to produce? I don't care what the answer to that question is, since the result for me is the same either way.

For what it's worth I value love. I believe I would be willing to die for my wife, but even that's a decision I'd make for my own satisfaction. But once again, the ends are the same.

>We cannot prove
This is first grade edgy philosophy. Math is self provable and so are other things.

I'd rather be myself and alone than fake and with someone who will end up hating me anyway.

She isn't real either. Agreed.

Tyson fucked over Bill nye? I need a source.

>people who specialize are stupid
What did he mean by this?

The worse part is is that they EXPLAIN how it works. Then they discredit it by saying
>Lol, if you cut off the necessary part in order to feel it you can't feel it anymore.
It's like saying if I cut off your dick sperm doesn't exist.

I meant more like bettering yourself.

What is the evolutionary explanation for him meaning by this?

>Claiming your 2-D isn't real.
Boco, the world is what we perceive of it. If you believe she's real hard enough then is she really non existent? Of all the things you have said, I can finally take pride in the words I'm about to say:

Shut up, Boco.

Yes sir...

When did Xavier get so popular? I recall only seeing one or two threads per year.
Serious question tho, I have been away for some time.

>If you believe she's real hard enough then is she really non existent?

How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?

When Sup Forums got insecure and desperately needed something to make them feel superior to people who like rick and morty

Oxytocin also stimulates lactation. So by this logic breast milk doesn't exist either.

This desu.

This is actually the reason.

It started out by a whole bunch of annoying faggots constantly jerking off how deep Rick and Morty was. Then a few anons started to point out how Xavier was actually deeper, wasn't obnoxious about it, and had actual incite to philosophy. It triggered a few people, prompting more to actually give it a chance just to piss those people off. This resulted in more people sharing the show till we had our own little cult following on our hands.

Didn't Sup Forums like Rick and Morty?

Season 1 was good when it was just goofy sci-fi adventures. Season 2 is when people started to hate it since the writers tried to make it more deeper than a goofy Back to the Future parody.

Sup Forums is not one person.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Jaden Smith's tweets. Clearly he is referencing Plato's Cave Allegory, but applying it to modern sensibilities. In the cave allegory a man is living in a cave all his life, and the only thing he sees of the real world is shadows. Due to this, he has no perception of what the real world is like or how people looks, so his version of reality is that everyone is a shadow like being. In Jaden's mirror allegory he is giving the same lesson. If a man is born without eyes then he has no context of what looks are or how shapes are. Mirrors are designed to allow us to see how we ourselves look. If you were to describe a mirror to someone who was born without eyes they would not be able to comprehend it since they have no concept of looks to begin with. Therefore, in the blind man's version of reality, mirrors simply do not exist or are so trivial that they might as well be a grain of sand. So, indeed, how can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?

I'm a fucking art major and I don't trust that shit. Try "literal retards."

neither are you fuck off

I've never met you but I can somehow tell that you're an insufferable cunt who's too autistic to realise that people don't actually like him IRL

>VICE

I don'T want to read this

>Boco is more than one person.
Jesus Christ how horrifying.

There is one Boco inside you

People aren't insects. You can be highly specialized AND have a healthy breadth of knowledge about other subjects. Just because your dumb ass doesn't recognize things he ought to doesn't mean others don't either.

>find out how something vaguely works
>somehow it doesn't exist anymore

How bitter, jaded and lonely do you have to be to set out on a project to try and prove that love doesn't exist?

Leftist shill media all deserve the rope.

>Newton Finds out vaguely haw Gravity works
>Suddenly Gravity doesn’t exist anymore and we’re all sent hurtling off into space every which way.