My sister unironically believes that white privilege is real. What do I do?

My sister unironically believes that white privilege is real. What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrxZRuL65wQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Congratulate her for swallowing the hardest redpill of them all.

give her the dick

Use your male privilege to force her to recant.

Slowly push her to swallow the true redpill: Jewish privilege.

i bet she will take it as male privilege

First you need to give me the source of that cum connoisseur

White privilege is real it's just not the sole and only reason for today's problems.

Tell her that you're going to make it real.

Then give her the dick.

Then tell to look at the filename.

i heard a say that if you born as a black trans lezbo women in the states the your life success.
you can do anything and get anything, cuz if not its racism homophobia and sexism..

Give her the dick obviously

>What do I do?
Tell her that "white" privilege only exists in "white" countries.

let her experience how much privilege she actually has in a country that isn't as white as the US is. preferably Japan, as it's the least likely to go wrong. (if you send her to a fucked up shithole you might break her soft little brain, or cause actual harm to her)

Admitting that white privilage is real is admitting that whites are superior to other races.

Tell her she's racist.

I'm on the same boat with you OP. My sister believes the white capitalist patriarchy nonsense. I wonder what garbage they teach at her college. When I explained patriarchy doesn't exist, she called me a libertarian and I acted "white". She also thinks voter ID is racist because black homeless people can't get ID.

also nice quads

Convert to Islam
Beat her to death
Claim honor killing
Acquitted
Renounce religion
Profit!

Let her explain this. Does he have it? Or is he going to get skinned alive and his bones ground into powder? Is that also white privilege?

Stop oppressing her

Explain to her the difference between "privilege" and "natural law"

THIS

White privilege is real though.

You tell her to reply to my thread.

White Privilege isn't bad.

Everything about White Privilege is a positive benefit.

Ask her why she's trying to destroy good rather than raising others up?

Well, if we are to assume that white privilege is actually just the dominant race privilege that differs in each country, then yes, it exists. In America, the white man is generally treated better than any other group of people. In Japan, the Japanese man is generally treated better. In Africa, the African man with food is generally killed and eaten by his brothers.

Beat her senseless and drop her off in the ghetto.

Drop her in the 5th ward of Houston for a day.

it is real. her genes are a precious gift.

And you let her get away with that?

Inject her with your special medicament.

It does to a degree, but it doesn't trump personal responsibility or anything like that.

If you are born black in America you will probably on average have a rougher going of it than if you are born white, but at the end of the day, at least in America, you don't really have anyone to blame but yourself if you don't make it.

Having been around real hopeless poverty during my work in Myanmar and Laos--places without even the infrastructure (ex, paved roads, public transportation) in place to try to get something going for yourself--I'm accutely aware that even the disadvantaged in America are in an okay position to better themselves.

American blacks are at a disadvantage-- the venomous hatred of them on here is some form of proof of the prejudice they face.

BUT the comfort they take in their own sense of victimization and aspects of the black community which glorify ignorance (literally knew bookish black kids in high school who were teased for being faggy and "white") as well as violence and criminal behavior (gangsta rap) are not doing them any favors. Thankfully, hiphop is basically moving away from the overt gangsta thing so it's progress.

You could do this, if you want. It wouldn't be that hard.

>Go to sister
>"You know what sis, you were right. I did my research, and white privilege is very real. Look at all these white people that own the media. It's incredible."
>"Actually user, those people are all Jewish."
>"Wait, they are? That's a weird coincidence."

This.
She can't prove that Jews aren't white and she can't prove that gentile whites have been more privileged throughout history.
>bring up famous Jews
>say some whit about other types of europoor immigrants (like "the Irish need not apply")
Make her hate the Jews more than the whites

beat the shit out of her. for real

Tell her about South Africa, and Rhodesia.

You forgot the parentheses around (((coincidence)))

FRIENDLY SUGGESTION: quit parroting Millennial buzzwords, e.g., "unironically", "problematic", "literally", and "toxic" for starters.

Blacks, from a very early age, are inculcated with cultural messages telling them that they should esteem themselves for their special status as being Black. They are taught Black History in Black History Month. No other segment of the population has its own month that is culturally reinforced the way Black History Month is.
Blacks are taught about civil rights heroes, about great black Americans, black inventors, people who would not be accorded the status in history that they are were it not for the fact, the mere fact, that they are Black.
Blacks develop a sense of moral superiority that their claims and grievances are more important than the claims and grievances of other segments of society. And this leads to dysfunction. It leads to an unhealthy, unrealistic sense of self.

FACT: Among Black college graduates, only 18% are able to summarize the content of a newspaper article.
FACT: Only 11% of Black college graduates are able to understand a bus schedule.

Black pride and its encouragement is unfounded in reality and destructive to society.

The unduly elevated levels of self-esteem among Blacks and the artificially lowered standards by which Blacks are evaluated in society for purposes of preserving their unrealistic self-assessment, foster delusional thinking.

It feels amazing when I get let off for the silliest stuff
>Go to get rear-view mirror put on my car
>talking with this old white guy
>he does it for free

>need to visit an office for some reason
>explain my situation
>they immediately hop on to it/give me a pass

Show her pic related.

You basically can't even function in society if don't have identification. It's not even difficult at all. I told her making this a race issue is disingenuous since how is being homeless exclusive to blacks and it's there to prevent voter fraud. Then she went on saying voter fraud it myth.. blah-blah. She's too far in it. I was wasting my time but I'll try to convince her again. Doesn't your country has voter ID?

Dear OP's sister:
Whites are currently the most discriminated group in America - Affirmative Action, Anti-White school studies, being labeled "supremacists" for wanting our own organizations while every other race has their own. These days NEED to end.
The days of Whites carrying non-whites on our backs NEEDS to end. Blacks need to take care of themselves. Mexicans need to solve their own problems. The days of Whites giving our resources to non-whites and putting their interests ahead of our own NEEDS to end.

-t. a White, heterosexual male who is proud of his racial heritage and culture and wishes to see it preserved

There is a clear well-defined policy of marginalizing Whites in their political power and ethnocentrism. People who deny it are unaware, or likely support it.
The immigration policy in America, for example, represents years of intense lobbying by Jewish groups such as the ADL whose stated goals were to crush "anti-Semitism" by bringing in non-whites and force integrating them into White neighborhoods to weaken ethnic bonds. This has been well documented by people such as Dr. Kevin MacDonald.

You thank her very kindly for her opinion that you're race is a superior one, but patiently explain that it's not necessary for her to treat you that way. Nonetheless, her flattery is appreciated.

This is all you can ever do. People's minds are their own. If they want to dance around and shout about how great your race is, that's their choice.

She says this is wrong because privilege is given (mostly unearned) and is therefore different from innate superiority.

Do you have links to these stats? Not that she won't somehow blame those stats on whites anyway, but still.

Dear OP's sister:
White women belong to White men. Asian women have a natural beauty that Asian men need to appreciate.
People need to stick with their own race. Race-mixing destroys race and cultural identity.
White women belong to White men for reproductive purposes - Asian women belong to Asian men for the same purpose -

This inform her of the black privilege in South Africa and compare and contrast it with white privilege here.

Tell her about how other races have different GPA thresholds to enter medical or law school. Affirmative action can result in underqualified poc in positions over qualified white people because muh lawful requirements of diversity. Antiwhite racism in media is okay, but not racism against any other race.

Red pill her hard or cut her loose.

My ex was a UKIPper and racist as fuck. Halfway through her shitty degree she changed.

Here's what "triggered" me knowing it was the end of a relationship with a girl I'd be with since I was 15

>I'm driving
>she mentions privilege
>how I'm inherently privileged because my upbringing involved a farm(?) and that my parents are "middle class" because they drink wine and called Conchita a freak of nature.
>I mentioned that both of my parents came from dirt poor families
>nope I'm white, straight and male so I'm privileged and her being female meant she wasn't
>I called her a tumblrite and full of shit. Was I more privileged that a rich gay black guy?
>deadpan, she said yes. Society makes it so

Where were we driving? To her horse, at her stables, so she coul practice for her Polo tournament at Ascot the next day.

But no, I'm the privileged one. The guy who worked his way through his degree to eat, not the girl who was funded by daddy.

Good luck user. You will have bullshit like that to deal with if you don't curb her soon.

Take her to a non-white country.

Not relevant. I could paint a white man black, and they would STILL have privilege, wouldn't they?

Dear OP's sister:
The U.S. was founded by White men for the expressed purpose of securing the blessings of liberty for themselves and their offspring, not the offspring of Africa, Asia or Mexico.
The first immigration policy of the U.S., The Naturalization Act of 1790, passed by Thomas Jefferson himself, stated clearly that only "Free White People" were eligible for citizenship.
A "melting-pot" is a ridiculous concoction.
The U.S., prior to 1965, had segregation policies, anti-miscegenation laws, and an immigration policy that specifically favored White immigration.
Out of the 240 years of its existence, the U.S. has only been a "melting pot" for 50 years - my father is much older than that.

White privilege is real the same way adult privilege is real, because their opinions are taken more seriously than adults

Agree with her, because you know it is real.

Tell her how likely it is she will be raped and beaten by niggers

Dear OP's sister:
Attempting to scold people for their "privilege" is simply a projection of ones own jealousy, insecurity and displeasure with their own life.
Just because someone has something you want doesn't mean they should be unhappy like you.

Incest is the ultimate redpill.

Privilege yourself to giving her tge D. Bitch obviously wants it.

Dear OP's sister"
**Black privilege** is the fact that interracial rape is overwhelmingly Black-on-White (and increasingly Black-on-Hispanic) and the ramifications of such data is never discussed, but the rare instances of White-on-Black rape becomes international fodder for the sexual depravity of White males everywhere.

The greatest **Black privilege** of all is that an entire race is excused of any responsibility for high levels of rape, murder, indeed, any of the crimes commonly committed by Blacks that make many cities uninhabitable. Black crime is excused away because of injustices committed by Whites 10, 20, 40, 80, 160, 320 years ago against Black people.

Eat her. She is more valuable to you now as nutrients for your body than as a human relationship.

paint comes off though

According to the conventional wisdom of the Afro American, everything that is negative in Black America can be placed at the feet of White people. It's all your fault, White people.

This may come as a shock to some of you, but you are to blame, according to Black America.

It's your fault, White America, that 50% of Black females 18-45 have genital herpes according to the CDC

It's your fault, White America, that Black women lead the nation in HIV cases

It's your fault, White America, that 70% of all Black babies are born to single Black mothers.

It's your fault, White America, that 60% of Black men drop out of high school.

It's your fault, White America, that the leading cause of death for Black men is other Black men.

It's your fault, White America, that you have ghettos and slums full of crime, dilapidated housing, churches and mosques, and schools that are failing to educate these Black people.

These same parents who reside in these communities send their children to these failing schools and they go to basketball games on Fridays and football games on Saturdays, standing room only, and yet it's your fault, White America, that these same parents can't get up and go to PTA on Monday or Tuesday.

talk to her about your history and your ancestors lived in a cave, then how your great ggggfather died fighting for a lord, how your ggggmother died thanks to diseases and how your grandfather died in the ww2.
To me white privilege means that you shit all over your ancestors hard path because they fought for a better place for you and they made it but you waste it.
Also i was thinking about using Cristiano Ronaldo as an example:
His father was black? i know that he abandoned them (if he was throw small red pills)
He was very poor
He became rich playing football and taking care of his mom and his body
In 4 generations his grandsons will have "privileges" because C. Ronaldo everything to give his sons a better future, that family started from extreme poverty but no1 will care, they will be "privileged european cunts"

"RACIST!
Heh, that'll shut that honkey up!"

Pic sorta related. I need more Sup Forumslocks to discuss it with

do you know where i can find a mirror of SCYTHE by nobody™

This

I literally cannot believe that you would unironically tell someone to use words you consider problematic, you toxic fuck.

wow. just wow. a fucking white male. it's 2016.
*sips tea

Jesus dude. Haven't you heard of prions?
NEVER go cannibal unless its your only option.

>people who don't pay taxes and live on the streets should be allowed to directly affect our society
Amazing liberal (((logic)))

Pay non-whites to rape her. Then keep asking how privileged she feels afterwards.

she probably got that shit from some tyrone in highschool

Tell her that if white skin gave people some innate/institutional privilege, all other minorities would also appear underprivileged relative to whites. This is not the case: Indian American and East-Asian American households have a higher median income than white households.

Because of this, apparent disparity in privilege has nothing to do with institutional racism and everything to do with culture.

I always talk about how I don't worry about dying and that I worry about my finger getting tired from shooting my missiles all the time and running out of gas.

They think about it and know their only answer is to be traitor and wish I would die and they shut up.

Don't try to use logic on women, they're unreasonable,
Pro Tip: women can only be persuaded by their emotions.

Sage

There's honestly nothing wrong wth white privilege.

Those complain are just jealous as fuck they can't be white

It is real. It's called genetics.

NATURE DOESN'T DO EQUAL
>NATURE DOESN'T DO EQUAL
NATURE DOESN'T DO EQUAL
>NATURE DOESN'T DO EQUAL
NATURE DOESN'T DO EQUAL
>NATURE DOESN'T DO EQUAL
NATURE DOESN'T DO EQUAL
>NATURE DOESN'T DO EQUAL
NATURE DOESN'T DO EQUAL
>NATURE DOESN'T DO EQUAL
NATURE DOESN'T DO EQUAL
>NATURE DOESN'T DO EQUAL
NATURE DOESN'T DO EQUAL
>NATURE DOESN'T DO EQUAL
NATURE DOESN'T DO EQUAL
>NATURE DOESN'T DO EQUAL
NATURE DOESN'T DO EQUAL
>NATURE DOESN'T DO EQUAL
NATURE DOESN'T DO EQUAL
>NATURE DOESN'T DO EQUAL
NATURE DOESN'T DO EQUAL
>NATURE DOESN'T DO EQUAL
NATURE DOESN'T DO EQUAL
>NATURE DOESN'T DO EQUAL
NATURE DOESN'T DO EQUAL
>NATURE DOESN'T DO EQUAL
NATURE DOESN'T DO EQUAL
>NATURE DOESN'T DO EQUAL

I think she got it from college. She works at (((Comedy Central))) in (((LA))).

Explain to her in a cold and degrading demeanor that if she feels whites are evil (with her being a white female) then she should go live in some hell hole in the middle east where women are covered head to toe in black and are stoned to death for even looking at other men.

Also tell her to forget about her $12 Starbucks frappachino every day because she is a hypocrite.

>My sister unironically believes that white privilege is real. What do I do?

Ask her if being attacked and blamed for everything because of the color of her skin is privlige.

this. sisters are naturally weak to their brothers dick. you won't have any problems with her after you gave her the dick

Make her watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=rrxZRuL65wQ

tell her how inferior niggers are

well the real issue is that blacks need to be ruled not be treated like free people. they have no idea how to behave as a freeman because freedom doesnt exist in african culture.
look they blame whites for their problems because they cannot take fiscal responsibility for their race. they want whites to help them pay for their shit amd fix their problems. thus they never stopped seeing whites as their master. so you must treat them like the children they are. theyre begging you for your harsh white rule.