Do we still hate TTGO?

Do we still hate TTGO?

Yes

As someone who hates it I have to say yes. Most people here hate it for entirely asinine reasons (the schedule, not living up to the original, their shill boogeyman, being the worst x in x, ETC[anyone calling TTG the worst anything is completely ignoring nuPPG]) but people who believe that the show's comedy doesn't click right can't be reasoned with and shouldn't be bashed.

>not living up to the original
How is that an "asinine" reason? It's clearly trying to ride on the original's popularity, so it deserves that treatment.

She looks like she just ate out an entire girl's locker room at the local middle and/or high school

That's not true at all. If anything, the entire reason TT gets reruns in the first place is because of TTG .

The art style is so unappealing.

To be honest, I don't see a reason to hate it besides its' comedy which isn't really that bad but instead gets stuck between decent and mediocre.

I still don't like it, but my reasons why have changed completely.

>That Wonder Woman
I know this is an edit but GOD DAMN

>That's not true at all
You d realize that TTG woudn't exist if the original wasn't a huge success right? You do realize that TTG only came to be due to the success of the New Teen Titans shorts from DC Nation right?

I want to Cum inside the professor

It was never really worth hating expect for Waffles and the Birthday episode.

Previous thread, for posterity:

Dunno. Do we still hate NuPPG despite the fact that you retards wanked off to Bliss for a full week?

Yes and without TTG we wouldn't have reruns and without reruns we wouldn't have the opportunity for popularity and without that we won't have a chance for season 6.

>I literally have no standard and get massive hard ons at the color pink. Obey me and worship my orn folder!
Fuck off, subhuman piece of trash.

That's why we have the 2003 series style on standby

still seething

What kind of shitty ass logic is that? The staff already knows how much the fans hate TTG and the only reason why we're never getting a season 6 is due to the change in demographic appeal, bringing back TT for reruns won't suddenly make them drop their highest rated show.

When it ends (It was suppose to be renewed for a season 5 many months ago) there's a possibility. Just like how the popularity of the shorts inspired TTG, the popularity TT could rank in may inspire S6 or an actual reboot.

I do.

HOLY FUCK

So was the 2003 one

redraw template. do your thing, anons

Got time to do a thicc edit tonight. Any suggestion?

Yes, because the humors shit and it takes up most of the schedule. I still like the fan service

Welp, there goes my night watching star trek

You know what they say...

BOOYAH!!!

Who is this we?

I never hated it, only got tired of it at some point. CN obession with it is not helping.

Post more of TTG Wonder Woman

HQ version

now here's my edit

>people who believe that the show's comedy doesn't click right can't be reasoned with
what the fuck? that's subjective and if you're not allowing a "the humor is too annoying" or wacky or whatever you're not allowing anything negative to be said in your weird set of "what is accurate disapproving criticism"

It's real

"Not in my hair!"

the tits arent

Yes, because finding a character attractive doesn't erase the show's many faults.

No. All this proves is that Diana is a goddess who is perfect no matter what.

>a goddess who is perfect no matter what
spoken like a true maginalforf

the faces on this show are grating

Let's see someone do a lewd edit of Demonic Raven

>Waffles!
Yes, the humor and art style make me want to shove nails in both my eyes and ears.

These edits are starting to get out of control

You think?

what did user post

>Sup Forumsllective boner heavily increases the amount and quality of OC
My Favorite!
Bless this user.

thanks user, enjoy your time away

I tried, something.

Well that's definitely something alright

Amyone willing to try a nude Raven edit?

Please tell me this is official

>Yes and without TTG we wouldn't have reruns
There were TT reruns before TTG existed
>without reruns we wouldn't have the opportunity for popularity
As the other user said, it was already popular, look at any press release about it, it was a huge success, if it wasn't popular TTG wouldn't exist, TTG has TT to thank, not the other way around.
>without that we won't have a chance for season 6
There is no chance for a season 6, and what do you need from a season 6 anyway? What about the ending was particularly unsatisfying to you?

>tits on jinx
fucking delet this you thiccfaggot body ruiner

Fpbp

posting more webms

>random user or 3 makes a few shill threads
>everyone calls the show shit in those threads
>few people call some fanart hot
>most of the post are people complaining about having nuPPG threads or complaining about a new PPG/pandering
>"You guys who I for some reason believe are a collective unlike I who is an individual must surely like this show and I must bring it up and expect people on this anonymous image board to defend the actions of other anonymous users"

ftfy

user, please. We can't keep doing this.

keep moving, yeaaah

even putting aside any relation to the original, TTG is just so fucking dumb. Off the top of my head, that episode where they all get really strong legs is just the most retarded episode of any cartoon I have ever seen.

The arms and legs fuck me up in comparison to the body

why does this show have to be in flash , in 2017

Alright I wasn't expecting this much cuteness

cartoon characters have big heads to better express emotions, user

WEW LAD

yes. yes we can and we will until electrolyte shipments are needed

Bye user, thank you for your sacrifice.

what was deleted?

Only autists hate ttgo, normal people don't care

RIP user you lovable bastard

Be quick before mods get it

>teaching children not to skip leg day

These are very important life lessons, user

get it?

>Only autists hate (blank), normal people don't care

Should be on Sup Forums's coat of arms...

It's not that dingus
It's the actual joints

actually in retrospect,
never in my post did I once mention the head

are you smoking crack nigga?

It's overplayed, it's cartoon networks spongebob.

But at least it's a decent chuckle here and there.

>JUSTice league

god fucking damn it

Why in the thumbnail does she have a black eye?

she didn't listen

Cyborg: "Waffles XD"
Beast Boy: "Butts! Haha!"
*canned laughter*

Well we have to remember that that the very 'last' episode of Teen Titans came out in '06. TTG didn't come out until 2013. That's seven years of bumfuckery. Of the 14 year olds that liked this to have turned 20.

The intended demographic for this show, understandably, is young. I'd guess between 6-12. Now IF we're going with the oldest there, then by the time the first TEEN TITANS ended, the oldest of the intended audience back then would've been 5.

This is one of the ideal examples of manchildren bitching about a children's cartoon (when they constantly complain about it just leaching off the success of the original or ruining the old TT)

>inb4 but what kid will get the old Teen Titans Joke and the subtle DC cameos?
Those are more than likely for the adults that're going to be stuck watching this with the kiddos. Or, for nerd cred on the interwebz or at places like Comiccon to drum up popularity. OR OR.... kids are a lot more clever than most realize. I've babysat/taught/watched over enough little guys to know that they're not as thumb-suckling pants-on-head retarded as a lot of people on Sup Forums think they are.
But seriously fuck this schedule block.

> enjoying things means I'm not cool any more
go shit in a R&M thread, you're needed there

I had a clock up, realized it took me 15~ seconds [/spoilers]

?

someone edit this to have her drinking it.

Rave-in

say her name aloud

Raven's ravin'.

What is it like to fuck a pumpkin?

I'm stupid

Hallow

When the weather's hot and sticky
That's no time for dunkin' dicky
When the frost is on the punkin
That's the time for dicky dunkin'