South Park - "Franchise Prequel"

Well howdy everyone! It's me, your old pal Butters™! Boy oh boy, I really wish I could say I'm excited for the all-new episode of South Park that airs tonight at 10/9c (hey, that's three hours from the time of this post, neato!), I mean, of course I am! Who wouldn't want a new episode after last week? But what I'm even **more** excited for is South Park: The Fractured But Whole releasing next Tuesday! I hear it has BOTH Denuvo and UPlay support! And if you pre-order right now, you get South Park: The Stick of Truth for free*! Boy, if that doesn't tell you how nice the fellers at Ubisoft are, I don't know what to say!

>Franchise Prequel - Mark Zuckerberg helps the boys stop the spread of fake news.

I hear this is going to be a prequel tie-in to the new game! Wow, how smart and cool is that? No wonder they delayed it for months on end, it all makes sense now! Ubisoft, you've done it again!

I want more Creek.

think you started this thread early enough?

Best time of the week is when Butters drops by.

Does OP know he's an ad?

Here's hoping Super Craig and Wonder Tweek show up this episode.

>randy nowhere to be seen

good

Don't you usually do this an hour from now? I'm more and more certain you're employed by SP studios or something

The Coon is such a cool and handsome character, I hope he beats the shit out of that faggot Professor Chaos for spreading goddamn LIES

I dunno. The coon looks fatter and fatter with each appearance. His coon nose looks awfully Jewish too.

Hey, Butters: If you ever see Professor Chaos, tell him I'm a big fan of all his work.

The Coon needs a cute sidekick that he can barely stand to be around for more than five minutes at a time anymore.

I think OP is parodying RLM's Star Wars satire.

Meh, watching hockey and then I'll catch up on South Park.

Side note; anyone else irritated that Matt and Trey now do these multiple episode arcs each season for the past few years when each season is only ten episodes in length?

>not a randy episode
>but a butters episode

Thank fuck I dropped this show. The trump butthurt is still showing through

>butters episode
We actually haven't had those in a long while.

What's wrong with butters episodes?

>Why don't people like the worst character?

But I DON'T like Wendy.

no thanks. get back to me when your masters drop the politics (both sides)

>worst character
factually incorrect

This episode doesn't seem to have politics in it.

South park has been political for ages.

Remember the 2000 election with the recounts?

>Doesn't like a good ol butter episode

>Wanting another Randy episode over a superior kids centric episode
Kill yourself

These levels of shit taste shouldn't even be possible!

Douche and Turd? That was 04 acksually.

I do sort of miss the longer seasons, although multi part episodes are still fine. Why did they steadily do less episodes per season anyway?

Journalists have spoiled the game entirely by now, we'd know.

Was it?
The one where the kindergarten kept doing recounts and the "absent kids count!" thing?

Do people really hate all Randy episodes, or are there just too many of them now?

I wouldn't mind a delayed season start. Have the season begin in December so we can have a Christmas or holiday special again.

Yeah, I know. I'm crossing my fingers for a nice fat DLC expansion down the line with some Eric/Heidi action. My hopes aren't high.

Oh, yeah. You're right. That episode is Trapper Keeper.

I'm honestly surprised I remembered it because of how shot to piss my memory can be.

I never got the hate for randy episodes myself.

Randy is a good character, he's just extremely overused. They should let the other ones have the spotlight as well.

Ah,I agree then.

Switched from U-Verse to Spectrum and lost Comedy Central, stream?

>I hear it has BOTH Denuvo and UPlay support!
Yaaaay! I feel like this is a bad thing. Sup Forums, is this a bad thing?

Randy had a gorrilion episodes every fucking season. Sick of him and overdone white guilt garbage.

Same.

I can agree with that, though.

UPlay is a trainwreck alone.

It can be. I guess.

I like South Park

>people hate Butters now

Shame on you

Aww man. Get the FUCK outta here fag! Unless you're a gay shipper in which case WELCOME! wanna exchange tumblrs?!

I don't care that much for the newer seasons but the older ones are comfy as fuck.

Imagine being this fucking stupid you lack reading comprehension

it's a terribile thing, but I don't know if it's true and I'm too lazy to check

underrated post

If they're part of this episode it'll be about them fighting and breaking up
careful what you wish for

>Spectrum is about to drop 23 viacom channels please call this number and tell them you want to keep these channels!

THA FUG IS THIS BULLSHIT?! I haven't turned on my tv in a few weeks what the hell is happening?!

but muh politics

Is it worth preordering?
What does towelie actually do?

Television is dying.

It's Towelie so about what you'd expect. Get high and spout random shit instead of giving game tips like he's supposed to. If he does provide game tips they'll probably be completely wrong.

>tfw cable company still has monopoly on internet and it's overpriced as shit

yeah the fuck, may as well cancel Spectrum

So I've seen clips of the gang having a fit about their movies and them breaking up. I guess this episode is about all of them together playing before they break up? I hope so. Then Facebook will increase tensions among the group?

Fuck off. Everything about your post seemed like you was mad at it not being Randy episode. Don't blame others for being such a retard that you fail to provide your intention.

You faggots really need to leave this site. Fucks sake, the state of this board must be absolutely abysmal if we've got goddamn shippers roaming South Park threads, of all things.

Denuvo is bad because it messes with the hard drive to prevent piracy but doesn't work and people pirate it anyways
UPlay is just the Bad Denny's version of Steam

It's sad that some people can't see and appreciate the pure love between two boys.

they've been around since forever, just contained on /y/ for the past decade

I'm not shipping anyone. AWESOME-O was just a great Butters episode, you fucking crybaby.

>it's a Fractured But Whole episode
fuck yes.

>spectrum is about to drop this channel
Im going to have to deal with this fucking spam for the entire episode, arnt i?

No need to get offended you giant ass pussy

top kek, my man

It always bothers me how Matt does his Kyle voice at the end when he says "Hey! Robots don't fart."

>Spectrum is about to drop this channel and others, call this number and---
and nothing eat shit quit popping up god damn it stop jesus fucking christ go away god damn it QUIT

>drops ur channel next week
spams gone at least

Hurry up CC. Gonna fucking fall asleep before this comes on.

The shippers are fine, easy to ignore, a little annoying when one of them has an autistic fucking break down over tweek or something, but at least tolerable. I'd take them over the mentally retarded trump debates that crop up every wednesday.

motherfuckers cut my channel off early, they're coming for you too

Meanwhile the best episode of South Park is on right now.

Let the TV die a loathsome death. It's no longer needed in this internet age.

I'd say sure if the internet age worked and was as reliable as my TV. When I do find a stream it doesn't work. Even bretty is fucking me in the ass

oh shit what a classic.
>Hey there shitty shitty fag fag shitty shitty fag fag how do ya do?

Every episode in Season 5 is absolute gold

>The Succubus
I fucking love this episode

>>Hey there shitty shitty fag fag shitty shitty fag fag how do ya do?
but that was obnoxious

fuck off you donkey raping shit eater

Stream?

>"lol u mad"
Just erased yourself from the Earth, child.

>That's why we have the little stapler

Post screen bro I wanna see what you're dealing with

I miss chef

>CC just cut out
wow what the fuck

Do you think Mr. Garrison might be gay?

>Chef's parents
Actually the best characters

Someone who isn't me is gonna have to take you up on that offer. I haven't had a phone that could take pictures in weeks and my webcam has an output that you can't make out. It's just an annoying ad-like thing. It was just a bottom banner thing but now it's a full screen box. It's changing every time I fucking refresh my box to get it to realize I've seen the ad already.

print screen

they're my favorite, they should return sometime or just come back in spirit with two other old people characters.

Actually I believe a "chef's mom" type will be in the new video game. They released game footage of you doing a quest with Kanye West and his mother has the same exact voice as Chef's mom

It's... on my TV.

If you can get it to stay a bottom banner maybe you can play in the tvs menu picture options to zoom or something

How long until the ep airs?

[strike]I don't know, help.[/strike]

if those niggas drop my nickelodeon im gonna fucking piss my pants