Help identity this DINDU MURDERER and his VANILLA LOVER

>Authorities are looking for two suspects in connection with the sucker punch attack of a (WHITE) Queens man just after midnight on June 26th. His family says he had taken a bus home after attending a Baltimore Orioles game.
>The NYPD released new surveillance video Wednesday of the assault, which police said happened outside 64-year-old Patrick Gorman’s home on the corner of Queens Boulevard and Main Street just after midnight on June 26.
>In the video, police said a man can be seen approaching Gorman and punching him in the head, knocking him to the ground. The man is then joined by a woman and calmly walks away as Gorman is seen struggling to get up.
>Gorman was taken to Jamaica Hospital, where he died nine hours later after suffering a stroke and brain hemorrhage. Police said this was an accidental encounter that ended in the punch and that the victim did not know his attacker, CBS2’s Magdalena Doris reported.
>Gorman was beloved at the Lighthouse Guild For The Blind In Manhattan where he worked for 25 years. His colleagues and Mets friends all came to his funeral.
>Police described the first suspect as a black man in his 30s with short hair. He was seen wearing a white T-shirt, black shorts, sneakers and was holding a black bag.
>Investigators believe the woman is his girlfriend. She was described as having short hair with glasses and was seen wearing a white T-shirt, jeans and sandals.

Way to go to the fucking police to release the surveillance footage nearly five months after the attack happened. How do we bring this violent dindu and his vanilla lover to justice, pol?

newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/11/02/queens-sucker-punch-attack-video/

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/11/02/brutal-sucker-punch-leads-to-mans-death/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump for justice.

Execute the coal burner as well.

AROUND

Holy shit I work with that guy.
His name was Dan Dunougphun

I swear, if I ever have to move to the mainland I'm moving to the whitest state possible.

Fucking niggers, man.

Who cares.

People die all the time There are 7.4 billion of us. For every 1 person that dies, 3 more will be born to take their place.

And this world is a pvp server. If you cannot defend yourself then you have no right to complain if someone wrecks you.

>sucker punched hard enough to die from
>dude why didnt you defend yourself xD

NEVER RELAX

Words to literally live by.

Race War NOW

He allowed himself to be sucker punched.

It's his fault for not being on high alert. Especially here in NYC when that shit is common. Only a fool would lower their guard here. He had it coming to him. Too bad he didn't invest in a boxing class or something.
Starting a race war over one meaningless death/. Nice one Jim-Boe.

I Call it a nigger punch cause thats what nigs seem to do more often than anything when fighting.

Also, if it was the races were reversed then you guys would be rooting for the white guy and hope that he does not get caught. Fuck off with this shit thread.

Under the same circumstances, no I would not.

Bump for Lynching

This is why white people do not use public transportation in Western countries and prefer to commute everywhere by car.

Go and find me a news article about a young white guy punching an old black man for no reason, Schlomo. I'm sure you'll find plenty since it's open sport on black men in the USA, right?

>this was an accidental encounter
IM SO SORRY OFFICA, I ACCEDETNLY KNOCKED HIM UNCONCUS AND HE DEAD

IM A GOOD BOI!

>tokyo ghoul image
>playing the Internet tough guy
>edgelording
>video game references
>you guys
>99% chance of being underage
Please fuck off back where you came from

i live in nyc and never let anybody walk behind me at night, especially niggers

He's got a some sort of name/security tag around his neck, surly someone would recognize where it would be used at?

Weapon up that autism, Sup Forums. This shouldn't be that hard.

And? Slave morality is for slaves

If all blacks died the world would be a better place.

HE LUV SKOO HE GOT GUD GRAYDS N EVERYTHING HE JUSS TRYNA GET AHEAD

I can easily find a young white guy shooting a black dude. There are a plethora of cases like these.

Do you really want to go there user?
I'm not "edging" by any means, user. I am being realistic. I see life for what it truly is.

also for the lulz. Muh superior white race privilege.

Let this be his last (you), Sup Forums.

We've got bigger fish to fry .

Good eye there, fellow Burger. Where are our NEET investigators at?

We wont be able to get jacked shit.
Thats a standard security tag thingy and he looks and dresses like every coon. Add the fact thet the cuck police released the tape after like 5 months and were pretty much fucked.
If anyone could help you with this one its the high-level autists over at cripplekikechan

Fuck that guy

Glad you finally accepted that I am right.

That was a good move. You can keep the last bit of dignity now.

Interracial homicide is over 12 times more likely to be black perpetrator, white victim than the other way around, according to the FBI.

Nigger

Where I live, that is what niggers use to keep their free/government subsidized bus pass in.

>the cuck police released the tape after like 5 months
Is that right? So they're out of leads and decided to finally ask the public for any info they might have? That is kinda shitty if so.
See . This can be a constructive thread. See .

nigger

H'm, the coalburner looks like she has purple hair.
>Dyke haircut
>Glasses
>Purple hair

Could she be an SJW? Also looks like she's carrying a bag too. Maybe they're students?

There is nothing constructive about this thread. Just a bunch of autists covered in cheetoh dust LARPING as that Case Closed shit.

Sure, you faggots may point out things such as shoes and what not, but what the fuck are you going to do? Will you physically get off your fat asses and head on down to the scene to look for clues? Lol no. I don't think so. It is all just pretend.

Browsing trap threads on Sup Forums is a much better use of time than this shit. And with that being said, I shall take my leave and head on down to greener pastures.

I bit you Adieu, user.

>Let this be his last (you)

Sorry user, he had hillary on the left side and not the right.

>Old white man sees black man with nice fat-bottomed white qt3.14 girlfriend.
>Old white man gets a flashback of the old days when he used to get white tail like that because it was taboo for white girls to be with black men.
>Old white man becomes enraged and blurts out "nigger whore!" at couple and tries to get away swiftly.
>Black steps in to defend the honor of his qt3.14 pawg gf and gives the old white man a punch for his hubris.

He did nothing wrong. I hope they never catch him and he ends up making that white girl push at least 5 half-breed babies.

I don't care how old you are, where you live, or what you're doing.

Watch your back, don't relax, in the presence of blacks.

Stop LARPing as an edgy gay faggit nigger teen then you homo.

Niggers will always be niggers

Right wing death squads when?

>jumping karate kick
>runs away
>didnt even take loot

Niggers everyone

Wow you sure showed me.

Really got the neurons firin'.

Also, I don't remember saying anything about being black. But whatever my dude.

Ok now we know that:
>hes a nigger
>hes in his 30s
>has a fat white girlfriend with short hair and glasses
>possible students?
>possibly be on welfare
>probably has a history of previous crimes

Now for the speculation:
He probably came with the same bus as the victim (welfare bus thingy around his neck), maybe even from the same destination (the game).
Considering like there seems to have been no planning involved but just pure opportunism and the lack of a getaway either the coon or his coalburner are from the area or need to pass through it.

what is this autism?

White men don't care if degenerate landwhales date blacks. We understand that they get desperate when actual human males don't give them attention

If they got off the bus together like you're saying then it's likely either him or the coal burner lives within walking distance, right?

Aren't you more worrieda bout the white man who's running around killing cops?

C'mon, boys. Try to be a little more like pic related.

>64 year old american who has helped build the country
>relaxing in front of your house
>get killed when a random dindu punches you
>white whore walks off with ape as you lay on ground

I just ment the vid. What's it from?

>possibly on welfare
user he is a nigger, of course he is on welfare

This isnt about loot.
Its the knockout game.
Spooks targeting whites in senseless violence is all this is about.
The article mentions them laughing after doing it and they also took nothing from the victim.
Yeah thats what Id imagine.

>for every 1 person that dies 3 people would take their place

>statistically that means 1 white gone for every 3 non-whites

Looks like Ice Cube and some other horrid nogs

No idea, it's just another ((((((Hollywood)))))) nigger infested fantasy. Go ask Sup Forums, they love that shit.

Exactly

I cheer for my side. Fuck niggers

this

Dude you got called gay three times. Are you ok? Don't be an hero user!

Yeah my bad.
The "Hes a nigger" point technically already includes welfare and a history of crime.
Going further in my speculation:
Midnight is a strange time to be going around with your gf looking for whites to attack. I think that further reenforces my point about this being purely oppurtinistic and them using the same bus or coming from the same game.

What? The fucking transit here is probably safer than driving

Let's see it.

Jump kick to the back is not the knockout game. He was obviously mentally retarded.

I love how niggers and kikes always love making videos or movies where one or two black men beat up a fuck ton of skinheads of Klansmen or something.

In real life, niggers are notoriously bad at fighting. Every attempt they make at fighting white people with odds any less than 10 to 1 ends with the niggers getting a brutal beatdown.

9/10

"for apparently no reason..."
Sup Forums is always right goddamnit

Just because you say something doesnt mean its true.

>irl

Dont be an idiot. You need to base it off of if the person has been trained to fight or not.

>He was obviously mentally retarded.
Yeah I already said this was a nigger thing, no need to repeat it mate.

Get the fuck out you gay nigger. /b trap thread is waiting for you to suck on those faggot dicks.

>7.4 billion of us.
We are talking actual people you know WHITES.

Bump for justice

>trained
Training doesn't mean shit, nigger. Do you really think niggers have any "training" to fight? Their only experience with it is jumping rival gang members or lonely white kids in bathrooms and dark alleys and overwhelming them before they have a chance to do anything. Or, if one-on-one, they'll try to sucker punch you and knock you out before you can fight back. That is ALWAYS the nigger "training."

So, needless to say, whenever they find themselves in a fair fight, or even if they outnumber their opponents but they're prepared and ready to fight, the niggers always get their ass handed to them.

Well I'm going to pull down my Sup Forums face for a moment. I will pray for Gorman tonight.

Touche

>all these anons falling for the b8

i think its robert keys.

This article says that Gorman bumped into the woman and said "excuse me" before getting punched.

nypost.com/2016/11/02/brutal-sucker-punch-leads-to-mans-death/

Higher Learning is the movie it shows how the sjw movement began in the 90s

>"Your're racist, Sup Forums!"

Ok

Well that definetly makes the motive way way clearer.

i would hate to larp as whatever the fuck sort of faggot you are

Bitch I'm in kick boxing and my muscles are sore as fuck. You're probably some four eyed edgy fat nigger that never leaves his basement.

Surely this is bullshit. No oldman in his right mind would confront a blackman this blatantly. Besides, his back was turned to him.

THICC

shit nigga das Trayquantum Laroux

There are millions of niggers. How is putting this one particular nigger in prison going to change anything. I think we need more victims. More liberal Whites going to the ghetto to get murdered. This is the solution, because it exposes the truth, and eliminates more Leftists.