This was a decent 6/10. Why do people pretend it's the worst movie ever?

This was a decent 6/10. Why do people pretend it's the worst movie ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsdHl_SJz-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it exemplifes everything wrong with the animation industry

it's one of the worst concepts for a movie ever

i don't know anyone who saw it

It's a 0/10 because its not even a fucking movie, it's a goddamn hour+ long ad.

It's bland, boring, and by-the-numbers.
You can predict what happens an hour before it even happens.

But who cares? Let's do the Emoji Pop™.

>6/10
I've watched it a couple of times and I can say with confidence I didn't like it. The only saving grace about it was that the visuals were sometimes okay, but the character design was boring (although the place they meet Jailbreak in had some cool looking stuff), the humor fell flat, and the story didn't make any sense. I did gain a waifu from it so at least there's that.

This was the cringiest shit ever, I'm willing to bet they were probably planning on releasing a live action music video with this dumbass dance but scrapped it when everyone started dumping all over the movie.

>Literally a 90 minute movie about phone emoticons
> Why do people pretend it's the worst movie ever
Gee I can only wonder why

Reminder that she was basically doomed to a life of despair and misery by the main cast. That's the only thing that caught me off guard in that entire shitshow.

>90 minutes
If you take away the credits it's 80 minutes long

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsdHl_SJz-I

>I think this concept sounds dumb, therefore it's the worst movie ever

Just as I expected. It's funny how we can have movies about legos and all kinds of toys and objects with faces, but god forbid we have a movie about emojis.

>clean screencaps
I see the digital release has been uploaded.
Got an invite to whatever tracker it's from? I used to be on SceneAccess, but it died recently.

Her glitching out and screams of pain were definitely unnerving. And then leaving her down there in the trash to die after we saw her painfully being erased in a previous scene was uncalled for such a happy-looking character who did nothing wrong.

It's on kimcartoon, only downside is the korean subs

Protip: Most movies are ads.

Ah.
Well, I'm subbed to Sony Entertainment on YouTube, and the commercials for the digital release of The Emoji Movie went live earlier.

I was honestly kind of hoping they'd "forget" that the movie existed and let it be lost to the annals of time.

>I did gain a waifu from it so at least there's that

This one?

Oh yeah, I forgot how Secret of NIMH was all one big advertisement for pest control.

What the fuck is Gravity or The Thing an ad of?

Fuck this movie. It should've been a Yu-gi-Oh Abridged movie instead

Who paid you, user? I need a job.

>Popeye got shelved off for this garbage

She totally looks like a crack whore here.

Probably. The emojis and other women in the phone were lame or ugly.

>This was a decent 6/10.
No it wasn't, it was worse than Minions movie.

Nice Bait Faggot

Then what was Mary and Max an ad for, USPS?

This movie sucked donkey dicks, and anybody actually defending it should have their movie opinions disregarded for the rest of their lives.

you underestimate my autism

It's just uninspired shit. It is the epitome of factory-processed goods from the "we don't want awards, just money" mentality.

>the "we don't want awards, just money" mentality.
To be fair, movie awards can be bullshit too, and "Oscar bait" movies are a problem of their own.

THEY HAVE WRONGED US!!!

Because teenagers and 20-somethings these days are too edgy and retarded to know when something's not for them and therefore is going to seem lame to them like most kids media would and don't know how to just forget about it and instead make shitty memes about how 'cringe xD' it is when it's literally just a trash movie for children like the dozens of talking dog movies that came out in the early 2000s that they grew up with that they never got mocked for because young people weren't fucking severely autistic back then.

See also; minion humour.

SPACE SHIT

Meh.. it was middle of the road for me. I did witness some asian guy in his 30's buy six of those Emoji plushes of Jailbreak from McDonalds once. (And I thought my interest in Zootopia was extreme).

Reminder they didnt even TRY to help her.

Minions was far worse, mostly because of how annoying it was.

>This was a decent 6/10

not even that

>Fidget Spinner Movie

I want this.

Not because I'll see it
But I want the studios to dig their grave so much deeper that it will be impossible to redeem themselves, akin to when the gaming industry got fucked over in the 90s and they did the proverbial HARD REBOOT to get what we have today.

Speaking of which... could use that again.

>pretend
why don't you pretend people like you

Shouldn't Sup Forums love this since normies love to meme hate on it

>'So that's when I shot him, your Honour'

Careers are at stake, I sure hope all those people in the credits used a fake name.

I skipped this one and just waited for torrents to come out, so I can watch it if I'm morbidly curious.
I just watched Leap!, In This Corner of the World and the Studio Ghibli remasters in the cinema instead.