New disney tv show?

There's a new wall at disney that covers the history of the company. These mystery characters were spotted at the end and I don't recognize them from anything.

better look at the wall: twitter.com/NicoColaleo/status/918270639382831109

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbwvm7Gp5Mw
twitter.com/Radrappy/status/834970683205550080
youtube.com/watch?v=2EKRdEo6EUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> new disney tv show?
Probably. I doubt they would put them on the wall if they were background characters, so I assume they are from something yet to be revealed. I'm curious about Big City Greens too.

They're from an upcoming show called Big City Greens.

youtube.com/watch?v=bbwvm7Gp5Mw

all this calarts shit looks the same
how could you even tell it was from a new show

>Wander Over Yonder, Tangled, Duck Tales, Star Vs the Forces of Evil, looking like each other

>It's boyMabel: the cartoon

not those; the girl and creature(?) on the left

Everything is Mabel to you, user. A few weeks ago you thought Webby was gonna be a new Mabel.

for all intents she is the new Mabel. At least, she has more in common with her than any other previously existing character.

Yes, since they're both young girls, she's more similar to Mabel than any of the other cast.

Ayyy

it's more than that and you know it. Are they different? Yes. Are they also very similar? Yes.

>for all intents she is the new Mabel
Nah

The girl with leaves in her hair is pretty cute.

Right? Wonder when it will get announced

Always nice to see characters named Tilly

Wait a minute. The far right...

I'm really curious about those characters at the very end. The only unconfirmed Disney TVA projects I can recall are:
>Craig McCracken's serialized show still in its early development
>two pitches by Matt Braly and Dana Terrace that have yet to be announced as greenlit

We've known about Big City Greens for a while now (since March 2016), so I'm hoping that this new show gets an official announcement soon; it's clearly in full production already if the model sheets are on that wall, after all. The art style doesn't look too familiar, though.

Souce on those three projects? This has got to be one of them

McCracken's fourth show was already announced around the time that WOY went on an indefinite hiatus. The other two were mentioned on each artist's respective Twitter within the past couple of months; I'm just too lazy to look up those specific tweets.

Mabel literally did nothing wrong the entire series. Why do autist always get set off by her?

twitter.com/Radrappy/status/834970683205550080

This was the tweet. Scroll down its thread and you'll see Steve Lowtwait confirm that Braly's not even working on Big City Greens anymore.

Here's Craig talking about his new show being serialized instead of episodic.
youtube.com/watch?v=2EKRdEo6EUU

>modern cartoons all over the walls
>looks like it's an animation studio

...is this what they call "CalArts"?
Like, this is a studio in California, where most of the new toon material is made?

Now we finally kind of know who these fuckers are

Ah yep, thats them. Seems like they're from this unannounced project.

Seems like the likeliest of the three for now. That icon even sorta looks like one of the chars

>Was a director on Gravity Falls
>co-wrote/boarded a pretty solid early steven unvierse episode
>was a board revisionist on Billy Dilley
why is Matt Braly so based

She's annoying and the series focuses on her dumb romances instead of cool mysteries. Many of the worst episodes in the series are bad because of her.

I hate how Mabel ruined Grappiling hooks when she only used it like 3 episodes

I'm looking forward to this, I also think there's people from Harvey Beaks working on it

Yep it's mostly harvey people and a lot of the clarence people that aren't working on Craig of the Creek (even briefly having a few that are, like Tiffany Ford)
It also has David Gemmill (from Uncle Grandpa, who was previously on Gravity Falls before then) and Ben Adams (from Regular Show, who was also on Billy Dilley)

Is that Candace out past the door?

Agreed. Its a relief to see a show like this after the trainwreck of futureworm, pickle and peanut, and billy dilley.

I think thats Kim Possible?

Their house reminds me of Carl's house from the movie Up, before it flew away.

I'm lovin' those backgrounds, and I'm curious about who some of the recurring characters could be outside of the Green family and Cricket's token Nerdy Black Friend.

Correct.

>Best version of Jake Long on the wall
FUCKING YES

Reminds me more of Stinky from hey arnold.

OP but bigger.

legends say,that there is one guy always looking at the 90's wall and crying

Uh...whut?

where's the dong

Frogs don't have a penis. When a lady frog and a man frog fall in love they squirt their juices in a pile and then they mix it up with their hind legs.

I wonder who is the frong and the girl

Country Club/Big City Greens

eye on the prize man

Another image, because why not.

How can they walk across this wall, see things slowly get simpler and lazier and go "Yeah, we're making great things here."

She looks like she walked straight out of Gravity Falls.

Dave was from Disney? Wow didn't know that

theres a new frog show at disney

How did you watch it?

i watch it on Jetix or was it Fox Kids? Can't remember but it was in one of the two

Hey look Dave the Barbarian

its all ex clarence and gravity falls crew btw

I assume Jetix, seeing as that was owned by Disney and eventually became Disney XD.

Dave is the best disney cartoon EVER.

heard it was called amphibaland or something but i might be wrong because it sounds really dumb

I don't know the bear

source?

Not just that but Dipper always has to make the sacrifice for the sake of Mable's short term happiness.

Fuck even Bill pointed this out to her, she is a spoiled careless cunt.

No source, but I can confirm the thing about it being mostly former Clarence and Gravity Falls staff.

Man that's one crazy looking frog

How do you know, do you work there?