(She-)Hulk Storytime #11

youtube.com/watch?v=NhPBhxCmIYk

those are some zoe quinn tier sausage fingers

This comic is only worth it for having Juggernaut/She-Hulk being acknowledged as canon.

I'm not even reading this, but saved for those sweet clawed toes.

And that's all she wrote.
Is this comic still below the cancellation Threshold? If so there would at least be a silent respect in dying
Also, Marvel has now given me a deep seated hatred for the southern part of California and New York state as a whole, also She-Hulk cheesecake?

I don't hate this.
I don't think it's good. I will not buy it, but I don't hate it.

I am not sure if this is Marvel taking a step in the right direction, of if they've just beaten me down so much, that things have become harder to hate.

So, uh, do the scars appear and fade, or is the art just being kinda inconsistent in their appearance. I thought there would be more of them based on the cover.

I think it's a mixture of beaten wife syndrome and lowered expectations. It's the golden turn in an overflowed outhouse.

Dude the comic straight up lied to you if you judged them by the early six issues; she doesn't even hulk out until the seventh issue.

It was pretty awful SJW crap
>Just call her 'The Hulk' now even though Cho is already The Hulk and most people associate the name with Banner; presumably this is because She-Hulk is sexist
>Her bestie is Hellcat from one of the worst SJW series of recent times; not inherently bad but a sign that they are pursuing the same Tumblr crowd who followed that comic
>Her date is a stereotypical 'mansplainer', ignoring her legal background and talking over her
>She ends the date explaining that if it continues she may end up murdering him; fair enough since she's the Hulk, but she further clarifies that the reason she doesn't want to murder him is not because murder is wrong but because she would face jail time
>In a lucky break, he turns out to be a robot, so she can let out all her rage at him for mansplaining without fear of those pesky murder charges
>When she hulks out she is ugly, masculine and flat, instead of just being a sexy musclegirl

She-Hulk has been friends with Patsy since before that book was even a thing. You're also taking a series of jokes way too seriously. And like with a bunch of She-Hulk stuff, this is artist preference; Leon's was fine in previous issues.