ITT: Villains from other media who'd be 10/10 villains in DC or Marvel comics

ITT: Villains from other media who'd be 10/10 villains in DC or Marvel comics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3b5uXX0XmCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is his neck connected to his sternum, not his spine?
And why does it zigzag like that?
Seems like a massive weak point.

>Builds planets
>Every single henchman he has is made by HIM
>Revels in pollution
>Wants to turn the world into a wasteland
>Will destroy the world just so he can fuck his waifu
>Often comes out unscathed of time destroying events
>Uses other beings as BATTERIES
>Learns from his mistakes
>Turns gods into batteries
>Runs millions of amusement parks
Imagine him as a Doom-tier Iron Man villain.

>yet another big dumb space monster

Yes, I know Ridley is smart, but he'd still just be another big purple turd on the list. Now Dark Samus on the other hand...

>loses to a snarky blue hedgehog every time

Hulk villain.

he gets obliterated in ech game and they just rebuild him as a robot or clone him, i think durability isnt really an issue

its too big

>an albino lithomancer who can make people go insane by changing the fundamental values of the world they live in

Nahiri was a cool villain

Would be funny if every time he's rebuilt a few parts go in the wrong spot.
Wings and feet reversed.
Tail on nose.

Because it's a giant space alien dragon, you stupid fuck.

Silver Age style comics maybe?

*mechanizes your planet*

>Batman villain

Use to be a detective for the GCPD.Left because of the firms corrupted ways and inaction. His resentment stemmed from seeing the body of a dead family. The perpetrator was someone who he apprehended and the courts gave him leave for a plead of insanity.

Blames Gotham's current dilemmas on a wishy washy and complacent rulings. Comes at odds with Batman when he and his organization are liberating several low and high profile criminals from prisons and murdering GCPD forces as well. Sensui unlike Ra's Al Ghul doesn't want to reform the world anew or persecute the wicked. Instead he wants the wicked to roam free, believing it is the base desire of all humans, not just law breakers. He also questions Batman's self righteousness and views it as arrogance and selfishness on his part that he sees himself above human temptations and letting more innocents be butchered by mad men like the Joker. In essence, he thinks Batman sees his own code as being above greater good.

However, Sensui is at his core a pure individual so his mind was fractured when he was force to relinquish his once altruistic and straight forward justice after witnessing the tragedy he had to suffer from. In other words, he's the best example of a what the Joker in Killing Joke described, one bad day.

Any animal based hero better watch the fuck out.

I'd love to see him hack the shit out of other Marvel or DC villains. He's also impossible to catch. Even if you stick this fucker in the phantom zone, you bet your ass it's gonna turn out to be a dummy. Kinda like a force of nature, Wily can't be contained.

>"Hello, and welcome to the APERTURE SCIENCE testing facility, OLIVER QUEEN and DINAH LANCE. Normally I wouldn't be allowed to administer tests of this caliber to subjects, but given your unique skills and reputation, I think we can bend the rules a little bit. It'll be our little secret, just like the amount of air left down here."
>"Did you know I had BATMAN stuck on this test for approximately 3 hours 28 minutes and 53 seconds? Apparently he solved it in 20 minutes, and was trying to remotely hack me for the remainder of the test. He's a cheater. A big, dumb, pointy-eared cheater."

I'm pretty sure the insanity for the general populace had more to do with Emrakul's approach. Avacyn got specifically targeted, and any number of Red spells could drive a specific individual mad.

Marvel already has a superintelligent, super powerful alien dragon with advanced technology.

And they never do a danm thing with him

Better Captain Planet villain

He made an oil ocean and every final level tends to be a huge industrial factory covered hellhole with open flames and smog everywhere

He can manufacture superpowered minions, he would be an insane villain for either comic universe since he builds superteams.

wouldn't basically be Carnage?

I was going to post Chaos but let's go with something more fun this time.

God I wish WFB hadn't been turned into the Age of Sigmar shit. Thank god I hadn't pulled the trigger on starting an army.

The real question would be what setting would you port the Skaven? Main universe Marvel and DC would be completely unfitting, but maybe something like Gemworld or Skartaris would work.

He'd ruin Mole-Man's day before moving against the surface dwellers.

Queek would work in Marvel as another underground semi-magic warlord waiting to take a great giant dump on surface dwellers. You have to remember the MU practically has its own version of the Underdark, its nearly a hollow earth situation.

Skaven don't work as well as individuals without the context of Skaven society.

Ridley would be right at home then.

They really would not be any different from the standard alien invader villains from the 60's

They were always iguana men from planet zarthon, or tree men from saturn, or wolf men from neptne

Aesthetically his powers look very carnage-like, but there's a lot more versatility. The most horrifying part is that he can kill and eat a person, consuming their skills and memories, then shapeshift into a perfect copy of them, including the knowledge necessary to mimic their behaviour perfectly.

I love the fact that he was the protagonist of the first game in the series and the villain of the second. He makes too good of a bad guy NOT to make him the end-boss of a story.

He'd make a good Thor villain. Hell, just about any souls villain.scumbag would make for a good Thor villain.

>Failed to find fire for Ariandel.
>Could not burn away or destroy the world he found sought so hard to change
>Through time, and his use of sorcery, he finds another world. Asgard
>Thor must use more than brawn to take Sulyvahn down, as the Pontiff uses his enigmatic past, promises of another world, and political scheming gain him many followers and Allies.
>brokers deals of peace between Asgard and several of its enemies
>All the while, all he;s trying to do is gather these worlds and realms as tinder to create his own fire to birth his own world, like in the age of Lords.

So it's a video game where you play as the Thing?

The insanity was due to the approach of Emrakul. Nahiri only facilitated her. Nahiri's only direct effect on Innistrad was the destruction of the Markov Manor.

Okay but we need to make something clear: Is his power absorption limited to Blacklight virus based powers or can he absorb any power outside of that? Because based on the games I'm pretty sure it's the former.

Perfect Marvel villain material, especially X-Men.
youtube.com/watch?v=3b5uXX0XmCQ

Queen Zeal from Chrono Trigger

Nahiri was barely a villian too! Markov betrayed her and imprisoned her in isolation for 1000s of years. I hope she comes back.

>barely a villian

Yeah, except the fact she dragged an entire population's worth of innocent bystanders into it. If she'd only gone after Sorin, it would've been a different story.

The nature of Sorin required it to be big and well thought out. Innistrad wasn't exactly a nice place anyways. The Shadows over Innistrad story was some of the best MTCG has ever had.

At last, I get to point out what a cool Cap villain Senator Armstrong would be!

>Hunter of rare species of the cosmos

She'd make an all-right Super family enemy

>>The Shadows over Innistrad story was some of the best MTCG has ever had.
Nigger, did the Brother's War not happen? What did you just start playing?

Is Cap gonna use a High Frequency Vibranium Shield and/or Sword? If yes then I am 200% into it.

but shes only a corrupted puppet of lavos....

all of them with lots of just as planned dickery and a philosopher's stone made in some huge city by some fool

Honestly, how is this not already a thing. A non-powered, but politically powerful enemy.

>There are the fulcrum points. Crises, themes, decisions, fears and aspirations are clearly visible. The individual is understood.

>A stone is thrown into darkness.

>Frame a situation to put a target under optimal fear and stress. Hormone secretions increase. Manipulate situation to a position where they will connect familiar visual, olfactory and auditory cues to their immediate environment. Place, smell, degree of stress, sights and sounds to match fulcrum point.

>Hormone secretions increase further.

>The result is hallucinations, momentary or sustained. Hearing sounds, seeing things, smelling something, where none truly exist.

>Fight or flight response feeds need for escapism.

>A hallucination serves as the first step into a daydream.

>She controls the people and their various secretions within the bodies, with machines and data, with the elements or even simple cause and effect.

>Meanwhile A hundred miles away, Bruce Wayne suffers from a horribly vivid flashback of his parents upon seeing a child get orphaned before his very eyes as he to question what the point of this all is.

>non-powered
user you do know who Armstrong is right?

The CHOJIN is the hero that today's Marvel NEEDS!

I hope when she come back her and Sorin finally fuck or something equally intimate.

>Turns the largest Planet in the Solar System into a teleportation device.
>Makes so powerful weapons and ships that put most foes in his world to shame.
>Leads an army and almost takes over the whole Solar System.
>almost all his henchman wear an "A" on there head for Andross.
>becomes a god.

oops forget to be where he would work best at.

he would probably by a GoTG villain from time to time.

Do Marvel or DC really need another mindless animal monster?

To think Haltmann was a KIRBY VILLIAN of all things which had a supercomputer about to comit galaxy wise genocide was pretty absurd

Still loved it

"It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the thousands!!!! Look at me!!!! I am sublime!!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!"

Despite how he's portrayed in-game, Ridley is actually intelligent hence why he's the leader of the space pirates. The manga does the best job of portraying Ridley's sadistic personality

Perfect for non-superpowered street level heroes.

Who can step up to the challenge?

Ill bite.

HOW? How would he be a big deal in DC or marvel. Elaborate on your point instead of just looking for some shitty excuse to post your fucking Nintendo shit on a Nintendo board.

Fuck off Nintendofags

>NON nintendo

What's his power set besides making me wanna puke?

He can stop earthquakes by hitting the motherfucking ground yo

>hates supers not benders
>modernise origin
>takes away superpowers

To be fair, that snarky blue hedgehog is pretty goddamn fast.
I mean, not Flash fast. But he could probably outrun Quicksilver as Super Sonic.

>non-powered
You need to play Revengence, user. Now.

Mixing games and official manga, Ridley is intelligent, powerful, vicious, and a goddamn space dragon, but also shows a truly "human" capacity for evil. Ridley ate a girl's parents in front of her. He are them and he later taunted her about that. He tells her that all that's left of her parents is him, now. And before he ate them he used the girl's sense of childhood innocence to try to brutally murder her. He even gleefully expressed his intention to slaughter her adoptive family and force her to watch it all over again, after tricking some of them to join his side with the help of Mother Brain.

And in addition to that he is a military leader with genuine tactical abilities. He keeps getting brought back because the Space Pirates don't have a leader as effective as Ridley. He isn't always going to be their #1, but even when bigger fish step up to take over he's indispensable as a leader and a weapon. And that's another thing, death won't stop him. He's been defeated and straight-up killed several times, but he keeps finding ways to either come back or be brought back. As a cyborg, as a clone, as a cloned cyborg, as part of a twisted, nearly unkillable virus hivemind thing that took the creation of one of the most dangerous bioweapons in the galaxy to try to wipe out.

Ridley is capable of putting up a fight on a physical and psychological level against some heavy-hitters, even whole teams. He's got a twisted mind that compliments his massive amounts of muscle, making him something a writer can use for more than just having a giant space dragon wrecking shit. Now if he could just fit in regular comic panels.

Any Metal Gear villain would make a fantastic Captain America villain, honestly.

How well would Jergingha work as a Green Lantern villain?

Thing combined with Neo.

He's a saturday morning cartoon villain in the body of a giant pterodactyl. Marvel basically already has him though.

And he's stupid.

>You will never read a comic about Big Boss and Cap beating the hell out of each other while debating the role a soldier should play in a changing world
>Big Boss still showing admiration for Cap sticking to his principles, recalling being just a kid when Cap fought in the war
>Cap still trying to find some good in him, trying to convince him that this isn't what the Boss wanted

I'd say this guy, but as of botw, his motivation seems to be 100% centered on fucking over the other two triforce holders and just ruining everything. Doesn't even bother to be born into human forms anymore. Just the fucking raw, unbridled rage of a dead demon king, more of a force than a character.

Would get kinda boring. no banter.

In the sense that they'd be like the Superior Foes version of the Sinister Six. Bringing the comedy, even if they aren't always bringing the evil or competence, aside from the Enchantress.

Actually, come to think of it, given their resources include a fleet of airships, a giant submarine fortress, a castle or two, several alchemy labs, an army composed of normal, magical, undead, and mass produced soldiers, and more, they'd probably be closer to a mostly harmless Hydra or A.I.M rival.

>The nature of Sorin required it to be big and well thought out.
>Killing thousands of people is fine if you can't get senpai's attention any other way

Fuck off.

That's actually pretty good.

you do realize the irony of using a pallet swap design in a sea full of 'guys with a weird design' for villains.

Maybe a villain for Question

Phyrexia

Old or New?

"I must go my planet needs me."

I mean, Old Phyrexia is kinda cheating.

I mean, the GEATHJERK in general are pretty batshit insane as far as villains go. They're a time-travelling anti-human alliance that can blow entire planets up and their leaders can and do pull a LOT of insane, random shenanigans.

why is it cheating?

Because it's basically combining the Borg and Cenobites into a zombie virus.

That, and the fact that Yawgmoth has a powerlevel so stupid that the writers had to break the 4th wall to kill him

>Now if he could just fit in regular comic panels.

>non-powered
He played college ball, y'know. Could've gone pro if he hadn't joined the army.

Oh yeah, that too. They had originally tried a Moon full of White Mana which barely scratched him, then the combined power of the Legacy which contained the power of Serra's Realm collapsed into a singularity and the Weak and Might Stones which contained the soul of a Planeswalker, or something, right?

Probably. It was such a shit show at that point I have no real idea.

not as good a villain aa The Voice Inside Your Head

Don't forget Urza was a head with laser eyes at that point. Apocalypse went off the fucking rails.

Too bad that in order to turn him into a villain they had to destroy his entire characters.

MAKING THE MOTHER OF ALL OMELETTES, JACK

GOTG

Also

>Spend 15,000 years dedicating every second to destroying Yawgmoth
>When the chance finally comes you say "Fuck it. I'm joining you"