Do you think Superman really likes ketchup on his stake or was it all part of his clever secret identity?

Do you think Superman really likes ketchup on his stake or was it all part of his clever secret identity?

Other urls found in this thread:

straightdope.com/columns/read/679/why-is-there-no-ketchup-on-a-properly-made-hot-dog
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lois looks 15.

It was a different time.

>Midwest Farm Boy
>putting Ketchup on steak
I thought his parents raised him better than that.

He's just taking advice from his good friend Bruce, who told him how great ketchup on expensive meat is.

Is he just gonna use the whole bottle

He's a big guy.

Of course not. He does dumb shit like that to throw people off.

steak to ketchup ratio doesn't check out

Maybe kryptonians taste ketchup different & it's like ambrosia & crack mixed together for them

At this point, he should just ignore the meat and ask for more ketchup bottles

I can just imagine how that conversation went.

>"Bruce? Why are you putting ketchup on your steak?"
>"It reminds me...So that I never forget"
>"Never forget what?"
>"A dark alley. My parents. The muzzle of a gun pointed at my father's chest, the smell of fresh gunpowder as he lost his life...Shortly followed by my mother. A torrent of red spilling from their wounds...And that's what this ketchup represents. My parent's blood, smothering the charred black meat that pumps blood through my body...Pumps my parent's blood, the best part of both. Better than I could ever hope to be. That's why I fight."
>"Hmm, that sounds pretty good....So the cineplex in town plays classic movies in Sunday night. Mask of Zorro is this weekend. Feel like going? I'll bring Lois, you can bring a date."
>"Mask of Zorro?...Huh...That reminds me of my par-
>"Woah lookat the time I think I hear Lois falling outofabuilding gottagoBruce thanksforsteak upupandaway"

>Raised outside of Kansas City in semi-small farming town.
>Was taught to enjoy a nice medium cooked steak and not use any sauce as it is "sacrilegious" and changes the flavors of the meat.
>Went on a date with someone who covered their steak in A1 sauce.

If you sauce your steak, you'll never get your dick sauced.

John Byrne's first work?

Fucking this, DC universe counterparts of the people getting rustled by ketchup on steak in this thread, wouldn't think Superman puts ketchup on steak and so wouldn't think Clark Kent is Superman.

A real man eats his steak however he wants.

He's a literal alien.

I’ll never understand the mentality people have when they get triggered by food condiments. What harm does a flavor additive on someone else’s food do to you? Let people eat how they want to eat. Unless it’s pineapples on pizza. That should be illegal.

That explains my boner.

Kryptonians love ketchup like Tamaranians love mustard.

what about demi-glaze?

Steak is the basic bitch cut of beef, you might as well go ahead and season it with fucking pumpkin spice. Anyone who freaks out over it like some kind of elitist weirdo needs to take a long, hard, look in the mirror.

Smallville is in Western Kansas, far from Kansas City

Hi /cock/ !

Ketchup is actually a similar case.

straightdope.com/columns/read/679/why-is-there-no-ketchup-on-a-properly-made-hot-dog

>,,Ketchup smothers the flavor of the hot dog because ketchup makers add sugar to their products. That takes the edge off the highly acidic tomatoes, but it takes the edge off everything else, too. Which is exactly why a lot of parents like it, according to Mel Plotsky, sales manager for the David Berg hot dog company in Chicago. (Chicago is one of the hot dog's holy cities.) Put ketchup on it and a kid will swallow anything."

That sounds kind of good.

You are forced to put either ketchup or catsup on your steak. What do you chose?

I feel like there's a response for this but I can't remember it.

Do these obsessions increase this guy's threat rating?

The term "ketchup" used to be a term for basically any type of sauce, and it could be made from anything from blueberries to oysters. Seriously Google it.

Serious question, do you know what the fuck steak even is? Also I now want to try some kind of pumpkin spice dry rub on something. Do they make pumpkin spice barbecue sauce yet? I'd slather some ribs in that

i just merged lois' rant about ketchup and her use of banana with something i know.

if she freaked out about ketchup being used on sirloin, imagine non-tomato ketchup being used on it.

i can never forget that japanese guy who took a second taste of the stuff to check for the banana (it was a game show).

>Clark, you banana!
Old timey language is hilarious

Unless you are making the food I don´t see why somebody would feel offended for somebody else putting spices in thier food.

Imagine if ketchup or mustard where like catnip for tamaranians and kriptonians.
You bring condiment king just to keep the heavy hitter busy while you deal with the rest of the team.

This is going to be the next big event

>ketchup on his stake
So Supes is an Amerifat vampire? Wait, it all makes sense now ......

Pumpkin spice is cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. This has been a fantastic combination in all kinds of cooking for hundreds of years. They're great on meats, whether seasoned on a steak, rubbed on ribs or roasts, or mixed in a burger.

A little goes a long way with these three. Seriously. If you overdo it, your meat will taste like Christmas (if you're British) or Fall (if you're a Yank). But in small doses that don't overpower your nose, they really lift the meatiness without competing with it.

They're a great addition to tomato sauces, too. Though I dunno about ketchup.

I like the idea of Clark and Bruce both trying to disgust the other when they're both disguised by doing increasingly oafish things, knowing the other can't react. It starts with things like the ketchup on expensive steak, starts to escalate to shit like mixing cola and aged whiskey, until eventually they've forgotten the reason why they do it and are just locked in a game of ones-upmanship.

>catsup
????????
??????
????????????
What the fuck is this beaner-speak bullshit
It's Ketchup you fucking tards